PDA

View Full Version : 7 years of silence, dirty secret

Mitchy moo
02-23-2008, 10:30 AM
The league has let the pats cheat for 7 years now and really screwed everyone in the division. It's now obvious that everybody in the league office wants this to go away but it won't. Why would the league risk it's history and future. Kraft must have photographs of goodell naked with ball boys. I think we're going to come to find out the league knew about smothering confidentiality agreements and turned a blind eye. The league is going to have to set up exit interviews for all players when leaving a team.

I'm pisssed as a bills fan that our team had to play these animals twice a year. I hope they get banned from post season play for 7 years, that's a just penalty.

HHURRICANE
02-23-2008, 10:35 AM
The league has let the pats cheat for 7 years now and really screwed everyone in the division. It's now obvious that everybody in the league office wants this to go away but it won't. Why would the league risk it's history and future. Kraft must have photographs of goodell naked with ball boys. I think we're going to come to find out the league knew about smothering confidentiality agreements and turned a blind eye. The league is going to have to set up exit interviews for all players when leaving a team.

I'm pisssed as a bills fan that our team had to play these animals twice a year. I hope they get banned from post season play for 7 years, that's a just penalty.

The Pats weren't the reason that our 1st string roster couldn't beat the Steelers 2nd string roster in a home game for a playoff birth.

The Giants figured it out.

kernowboy
02-23-2008, 10:41 AM
To be honest I'm pretty bored of it all now.

It happened. Punishment has occured. Retrospective punishment won't occur. Rules will be more stringently enforced to make sure it won't happen again.

I look forward to us beating the Pats and not have them saying its because they've been penalised by the league.

Move on.

YardRat
02-23-2008, 02:56 PM
This very well could determine Goodell's legacy, and he's already half-way to ****ing it up by destroying evidence and dishing out an intitial slap on the wrist.

Mitchy moo
02-24-2008, 11:04 PM
This very well could determine Goodell's legacy, and he's already half-way to ****ing it up by destroying evidence and dishing out an intitial slap on the wrist.

:respect: