PDA

View Full Version : Your most hated Bills player of all time?

Mad Max
02-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Would be who? And why?

Mine is Chris "the punt catcher" Watson!

1.5 yards and a cloud of astroturf (that's if he doesn't fumble, which is equally as likely).

Mitchell55
02-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Would be who? And why?

1.5 yards and a cloud of astroturf (that's if he doesn't fumble, which is equally as likely).

Antonio Brown and McGayhee and Rob Johnson. Brown would run backward and McGayhee (well everyone knows about him and johnson)

OpIv37
02-23-2008, 08:15 PM
don't forget about how bad Watson was at playing CB too. It seems he was always two steps behind the receiver.

It's hard not to hate McGahee-I was biased against him because he's a Miami guy and he acted like such a punk when he left. The team gambled on him, he did very little here, then he talked **** about the city and the team even after they gave him the trade he wanted.

Devin
02-23-2008, 08:17 PM
Without giving it much thought, Willis.

realdealryan
02-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Attitude towards the region winner is Willis.

Attitude towards football after we spent money on his ass is Rob Johnson.

Also, I hate Rodney Harrison, though not a Bills player, it can't hurt to let it out.

Philagape
02-23-2008, 08:27 PM
I don't hate players that suck; it's not their fault if they do their best but just aren't good enough. It's the team's fault for keeping them. So my list, probably incomplete, is ...

Willis
Ronnie Harmon
Billy Joe Hobert

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-23-2008, 08:52 PM
No question, Mcbadknee.

HHURRICANE
02-23-2008, 08:56 PM
I don't hate players that suck; it's not their fault if they do their best but just aren't good enough. It's the team's fault for keeping them. So my list, probably incomplete, is ...

Willis
Ronnie Harmon
Billy Joe Hobert

Ronnie Harmon hands down.

Ebenezer
02-23-2008, 09:00 PM
you guys aren't even going back before 1995?? Look it up. There are plenty of Bills not to like that are far worse than those on your list.

Mitchell55
02-23-2008, 09:01 PM
you guys aren't even going back before 1995?? Look it up. There are plenty of Bills not to like that are far worse than those on your list.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.

chubluv
02-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Its a tie between Doug Flutie & Rob Johnson

Philagape
02-23-2008, 09:05 PM

How can I dislike them if I don't remember them?

Would OJ count?

feldspar
02-23-2008, 09:06 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.

He's got my vote.

Sticks and stones and not reading the playbook will never hurt me, but OJ killed two people in cold blood. He's my least favorite Bill because of that minor thing.

Ebenezer
02-23-2008, 09:06 PM
How can I dislike them if I don't remember them?

Would OJ count?
why? while he was here he played as great as he could. the only time he ever was a problem was near the end when Wilson wouldn't give him big money and he forced a trade...he was just about washed up anyway.

Mitchell55
02-23-2008, 09:09 PM
why? while he was here he played as great as he could. the only time he ever was a problem was near the end when Wilson wouldn't give him big money and he forced a trade...he was just about washed up anyway.

Im pretty sure you quoted the wrong person. Didnt you mean the Doug Flutie and Rob Johnson one.

Philagape
02-23-2008, 09:09 PM

I mean, for killing people.

Scumbag College
02-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Bennie Anderson.

He was like a 400 lb holding, false starting, turnstile.

Mitchell55
02-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Bennie Anderson.

He was like a 400 lb holding, false starting, turnstile.

Well lets take this a step. Villarial, Gandy, Williams, Teague, and Anderson. Wow, what a line that was.

Scumbag College
02-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Well lets take this a step. Villarial, Gandy, Williams, Teague, and Anderson. Wow, what a line that was.

That was an ugly year or so that we had to put up with that. Gandy was OK at best, Villarial and Teague were three years past their prime, Williams set the Bills way back, amd Anderson kept several Buffalo area Tim Hortons and pizza places in business.

Honorable mention for all time hated Bills:

No Brainers- RJ, McGayee, Ronnie Harmon for the drop, Mike Williams, Tim Anderson.

Darkhorses- Kirby "Toast" Jackson, Jon Carmen, Travis Henry when he was a fumbler, Eddie Robinson for getting juked by Pennington, and Billy Joe hobert for forgetting to learn the plays.

tat2dmike77
02-23-2008, 09:21 PM
norwood you all know why

OpIv37
02-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Mike Williams is up there too because the guy had Derrick Coleman syndrome- all the natural gifts in the world but never put in the effort.

Mitchy moo
02-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Mike Williams was about as big a waste of a high Bills draft pick I have ever seen. He blew up like a tick and sucked the hope out of our line getting better.

I'll take Norwood.

Dr. Lecter
02-23-2008, 09:36 PM
norwood you all know why

For not tackling Mark Ingraham?

That game was not Norwood's fault. He is way, way down that list.

VeggieMan14
02-23-2008, 09:53 PM
For all those people that said mcgayishee i second that motion

YardRat
02-23-2008, 10:05 PM
I don't know about players, but as far as coaches Chuck Dickerson tops my list.

Confused
02-23-2008, 10:23 PM
murdering n-word OJ. hands down.

tampabay25690
02-23-2008, 10:38 PM
THIS IS EASY

NORWOOD!!!!!

gr8slayer
02-23-2008, 10:41 PM
I don't hate any Bills players :up:

Michael82
02-24-2008, 12:41 AM
Willis McGahee and Rob Johnson. Two total pieces of ****! :mad:

bigbub2352
02-24-2008, 01:00 AM
Mike williams, close behind him ronnie harmon.

Johnny Bugmenot
02-24-2008, 02:11 AM
This is tougher for Bills than it is for Sabres.

Of all people to ever work for the Bills. Tom Donahoe, hands down. He ruined the franchise.

Strictly discussing players, however... Kay Stephenson is the closest I can think of. He was a quarterback on the 1968 squad and couldn't beat out the backup wide receiver (and future Erie County executive) Ed Rutkowski for the starting job after Kemp got injured. (The 1968 was worst in the AFL and NFL combined, and they ended up with the #1 draft pick which was used to pick OJ.) Then... we end up getting another go-round with Kay at head coach. Both 2-14 years of the 80s were at least partially under Stephenson's tenure. An absolute disaster, on both fronts.

Ebenezer
02-24-2008, 02:17 AM
This is tougher for Bills than it is for Sabres.

Of all people to ever work for the Bills. Tom Donahoe, hands down. He ruined the franchise.

Strictly discussing players, however... Kay Stephenson is the closest I can think of. He was a quarterback on the 1968 squad and couldn't beat out the backup wide receiver (and future Erie County executive) Ed Rutkowski for the starting job after Kemp got injured. (The 1968 was worst in the AFL and NFL combined, and they ended up with the #1 draft pick which was used to pick OJ.) Then... we end up getting another go-round with Kay at head coach. Both 2-14 years of the 80s were at least partially under Stephenson's tenure. An absolute disaster, on both fronts.
Well, if you want to look at coaches then how about Hank Bullough...a disaster in polyester pants.

hammerbillsfan
02-24-2008, 02:22 AM
McGahee

Mad Max
02-24-2008, 02:32 AM
Well, if you want to look at coaches then how about Hank Bullough...a disaster in polyester pants.

Oh no, that coach can of worms is also quite full. How about the author of the high powered attack that only he could understand..the one and only Joe Pendry.

djjimkelly
02-24-2008, 04:44 AM
this wont be a popular choice but it has to be flutie.

his contract he got put us into cap hell in 1999 and its been all **** since then when we had to release or not resign many many players

Night Train
02-24-2008, 04:48 AM
Preston Ridlehuber

THAT BASTARD !

Jan Reimers
02-24-2008, 04:59 AM
Leonard Smith. Dirty player who committed bad penalties at bad times.
Bruce Smith. Great player on the field. Arrogant ***** off it.

Confused
02-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Rob Riddick

THATHURMANATOR
02-24-2008, 01:59 PM
Kelso. He sucked balls.

joekurtz
02-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Hates a bit of a strong word for this guy, butone of the most frustrating guys to watch on the feild for me to endure during his tenure here was that infamous offensive lineman ( & yeah, his play definitely WAS "offensive" ) Jerry Crafts.

Although it was obliviously far from being all his fault, back in '94 I blamed the entire losing season on him for some reason. Just a convenient target for the disappointment of not winning the AFC Championship for the fifth consecutive year I guess.

After getting deep into the playoffs for six straight years, it was a shock to the system to wind up with a losing season. And I was SURE that it was that incompetant Crafts fault! LOL

im4bflo
02-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Would be who? And why?

That's funny, Watson is the closest to hating a Bill I've ever came, and was real glad when he was gone!

X-Era
02-24-2008, 07:06 PM
Would be who? And why?

Watson is up there. Todd Cllins and RJ are up there too.

Ohh, wait, Billy Joe Hobert!

Buffatexas
02-24-2008, 07:08 PM
Hates a bit of a strong word for this guy, butone of the most frustrating guys to watch on the feild for me to endure during his tenure here was that infamous offensive lineman ( & yeah, his play definitely WAS "offensive" ) Jerry Crafts.

Although it was obliviously far from being all his fault, back in '94 I blamed the entire losing season on him for some reason. Just a convenient target for the disappointment of not winning the AFC Championship for the fifth consecutive year I guess.

After getting deep into the playoffs for six straight years, it was a shock to the system to wind up with a losing season. And I was SURE that it was that incompetant Crafts fault! LOL

Thats a name I havent heard in a while! Didnt they used to call him "the condo" back when linemen had nicknames??

Novacane
02-24-2008, 07:46 PM
I never like Bledsoe.

Johnny Bugmenot
02-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Thats a name I havent heard in a while! Didnt they used to call him "the condo" back when linemen had nicknames??

Yes. He ended up in the XFL after his NFL career was over, then he came back to Buffalo and played for the Destroyers as a nosetackle.

He's an assistant coach at I-AA Jacksonville University right now.

tat2dmike77
02-25-2008, 04:11 PM
For not tackling Mark Ingraham?

That game was not Norwood's fault. He is way, way down that list.

Say what you want but as a kicker you have ONE job and that is to put the ball through the goal post. Should he be blamed for that loss completely no but i still hate him for not doing his ONE AND ONLY JOB.

mysticsoto
02-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Mike Williams. He cost us so much money and such a high draft pick and delivered nothing in return!!!

mikemac2001
02-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Lonnie johnson this guy sucked balls

Al the Bills Fan
02-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Harmon - "the drop"
McGahee - No respect for a team that took a chance on him. Classless!

LifetimeBillsFan
02-26-2008, 12:19 AM
My first instinct was to go with McGahee or Tom (Not Very) Ruud, the First Team All-American LB that the Bills drafted out of Nebraska in 1975 to beef up their defense who was mediocre at best, but the guy that I have hated (and pitied) most is:

Mark Traynowicz, center, out of (you guessed it) Nebraska

Traynowicz, the 1st pick in the 2nd round, 29th overall, in 1985, was two-time All-American center, finalist for all of the line trophies, etc.

And, he never played ONE SECOND for the Bills--because when they took him off of steroids, he dropped from 290 lbs. to 185 lbs.

You read that right: 185 lbs. Pathetic.

The Bills kept Traynowicz around for two years to see if he could put back on some of that weight legitimately and he topped out under 230 lbs. With C.Bennett and S.Conlin joining D.Talley, etc., Traynowicz had no shot at making the Bills as a LB, as the team had talked about, by the time he was able to even get that much weight back on. So, they let him go. At least Mike Williams gave them something for a couple of years--with Traynowicz the Bills just absolutely nothing.

And, if you want to know why I HATE Nebraska football and pity the kids who play there, Tom Ruud and, especially, Mark Traynowicz are the reasons.

ronholm78
02-26-2008, 09:28 AM
Mike Williams and Rob Johnson and of course Mcgahee....I am still holding rob johnson personally responsible for us not getting back to the big game in the mid 90's

justasportsfan
02-26-2008, 09:29 AM
Rob Johnson.

kgun12
02-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Tom Cusano, Ron Harmon, The Mullet, (Flutie), McGaHee and Bledsoe.

Valerie
02-26-2008, 10:37 AM
Would be who? And why?

OJ Simpson...MURDERER!

kgun12
02-26-2008, 10:48 AM
For those that said Norwood I don't understand! Did you ever hear Frank Reich talk about that kick? He was the holder and he has talked about this several times. He said that during pregame and at half time warm ups at that end of the field there was a lite wind blowing from right to left. When Norwood kicked the ball Reich said it was right where it had to be for the wind conditions, he said he looked up at Norwood and said "we are World Champs!" Guess what the wind stopped blowing as he kicked the ball. Frank said if they had to kick 100 more balls under the same conditions, knowing what they had seen before the game and at the half, they would kick it to the same spot 100 times and it would probably be good 99 times!

BTW, Norwood won more games for us than he lost!

R. Rich
02-26-2008, 01:56 PM
why? while he was here he played as great as he could. the only time he ever was a problem was near the end ....

I think Nicole Brown said the same exact thing, before...