X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

McGahee Vows To Play

NFL | McGahee Vows To Play - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
    4:19 PT: Updating previous reports, ESPN.com reports Miami (Fla.) RB Willis McGahee (knee) vowed he will be ready to play in 2003. “I know what I can do and I know how hard I’m working to get back,” McGahee said. “I will play in 2003…period.” McGahee is already working out for the New England Patriots this week and has a few more workouts scheduled.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

McGahee says to pass on him is big mistake

As soon as Willis McGahee got hurt in the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, most thought his future in the NFL was in serious jeopardy.

But after undergoing surgery to repair three torn ligaments in his left knee, the rehabilitating McGahee made it very clear Tuesday that he will return and play this fall.

"I know what I can do and I know how hard I'm working to get back," McGahee told ESPN Radio. "I will play in 2003 ... period."
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I'll guarantee it won't happen at least not this season. Go Bills!

Comment

• BillsMan80
        Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
        • Jul 2002

I'll bet anyone 1000 ZBs, that 1. McGahee will play, and 2. McGahee will lead all rookies in rushing yards.
        The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
        THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

BM80 - I agree that McGahee will be impressive this year, but I'm not sure about him leading rooks in rushing. Anyone that drafts him will honestly be making a gamble. He won't be an immediate starter.

Comment

• BillsMan80
            • Jul 2002

If he starts, he is going to lead rookies in rushing. Mark my words.

Comment

• Fat Tony
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsMan80
              I'll bet anyone 1000 ZBs, that 1. McGahee will play, and 2. McGahee will lead all rookies in rushing yards.

You are on. I'll take that bet!

I'll bet you $1 ,000 McGahee will NOT lead the rookies in Rushing in the NFL.

Comment

• BillsMan80
                • Jul 2002

FT, are we taking both bets or just one? Also, is the bet about McGahee leading NFL rookies in rushing with or without the stipulation that he starts, becuase obviously its tough to do so without starting.

Comment

• Fat Tony
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsMan80

Wow- six minutes is all it took for you to try and back out of the bet.

I'll bet anyone 1000 ZBs, .............the amount

that 1. McGahee will play ................Part 1 of your bet

and 2. McGahee will lead all rookies in rushing yards. .....part 2 of the bet......notice the word "And". That implies that you are betting 1 Grand that he will meet both conditions.

You don't say that "IF" McGahee plays he will lead rookies, or even "IF" McGahee starts he will lead all rookies.

You also don't say it's two bets - as in "I'll bet 1000 that he plays AND I'll bet 1000 that he will lead all rookes in rushing"

There is nothing in your bet at all about "Starting"

Pretty clear cut to me.

Comment

• BillsMan80
                    • Jul 2002

Ok, 1000 that he will play, and 1000 that he will lead rookies in rushing.

Comment

• Fat Tony
                      • Sep 2002

WHY ARE YOU CHANGING THE BET?

It was 1 Grand for him to meet both conditions!

If you want to weasle out of it just say so- none of this BS about changing the bet.

Comment

• BillsMan80
                        • Jul 2002

Oh ok, my bad, i thought it was 1000 for both...whatever you want is fine. I thought that if he didn't play then I would be giving you 2000, or if he played but didn't lead rookies in rushing it would be a push, or if he played and and led rooks it would be 2000 for me. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X