PDA

View Full Version : Dominique Rodgers-Croamartie

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Comes in at 6'1 1/2, 184 and runs a 4.28 40. Could use a little more to his frame muscle wise but this guy is now a top 20 pick and a challenger for the top CB spot.

m1orenz
02-26-2008, 11:35 AM
draft him

he has top 5 CB in the nfl potential

Jaybird
02-26-2008, 11:43 AM
we need an upgrade at corner, not sue iwht the 11 pick tho. trade down or trade back up into the first!

Lone Stranger
02-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Let's get him, Kelly, Connor and Ellis.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Sure we will draft a d-2 corner in rd. 1 and if he happens to be any good he will leave after his rookie contract like Winfield and Clements.
Why draft a corner in the 1st if they will not pay to keep a good one long term ?

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 02:10 PM
By that time we should have a new owner

eyedog
02-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Even the Bills would not draft DRC at #11.
I don't want any d-back in rd.1 but if I had to there would be at least a half dozen I would take before him.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Even the Bills would not draft DRC at #11.
I don't want any d-back in rd.1 but if I had to there would be at least a half dozen I would take before him.

There could be a dozen or none, doesn't change the fact that its a big need and that this kid can play ball.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 02:53 PM
It's a need but there are greater needs.

If he's available in rd.3 then I'll go for the pick, not before.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:05 PM

If he's available in rd.3 then I'll go for the pick, not before.

:rofl:

You haven't liked this guy since he was mentioned before based on where he went to school, not on his play or skill level. To even think he'd be avail in Round 3 is pretty broad reaching thought as this point

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:16 PM
I don't know where he's going to go, but I know I don't want a d-2 cb going to buffalo in the first two rounds.
No matter what you say or think, it is a big step up from div.-2 to div.-1 , not to mention the best of the best in the NFL.

Night Train
02-26-2008, 03:16 PM
There's lots of needs and we have more than just Round 1 to fill them.

If DRC or McKelvin of Troy is a top 20 player, then I don't believe CB is a bad pick, especially if all the good DL are already selected.

No WR or TE is worth the #11 pick, IMO.

mysticsoto
02-26-2008, 03:21 PM
DRC is awesome - just not right for us. But he will definitely be going in the 1st rd. His athletic measureables are fantastic. Excellent 40 time, excellent vertical leap, etc and he has shown us that he can cover. If he could catch, he'd be the #1 CB going in the draft!

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:22 PM
I don't know where he's going to go, but I know I don't want a d-2 cb going to buffalo in the first two rounds.
No matter what you say or think, it is a big step up from div.-2 to div.-1 , not to mention the best of the best in the NFL.

He doesnt play DII, and Im well aware of the step up. But DRC plays DI-AA not DII.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:23 PM
DRC is awesome - just not right for us. But he will definitely be going in the 1st rd. His athletic measureables are fantastic. Excellent 40 time, excellent vertical leap, etc and he has shown us that he can cover. If he could catch, he'd be the #1 CB going in the draft!

How is he not right for us, he is almost a perfect fit. He is a big physical corner who can play man and in a zone, athletic and a playmaker.

mysticsoto
02-26-2008, 03:25 PM
How is he not right for us, he is almost a perfect fit. He is a big physical corner who can play man and in a zone, athletic and a playmaker.

If our D front 7 were awesome, I'd say he's a perfect fit. Right now, I can't see taking DRC over Rivers...

Of course, alot of this depends on what happens in FA. We get Rogers and a decent LB to replace Ellison and that changes the entire ballgame...

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:26 PM
If our D front 7 were awesome, I'd say he's a perfect fit. Right now, I can't see taking DRC over Rivers...

Of course, alot of this depends on what happens in FA. We get Rogers and a decent LB to replace Ellison and that changes the entire ballgame...

I agree there, Rivers is my #1 target at 11, DRC is #2

yordad
02-26-2008, 03:31 PM

If he's available in rd.3 then I'll go for the pick, not before.LOL, yeah right. Name the other half dozen. This kid is about to be a monster. If we could trade back to around 20, I would be all for getting him. He was a top performer in every catagory. If we can get a DT and LB in FA, CB could be our best value in round one.

What a dilemma.

edit: I think Mystic nailed it.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Whatever, still a big step up. Ask your boy Josh Johnson how it went at the combine.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Whatever, still a big step up. Ask your boy Josh Johnson how it went at the combine.

Josh Johnson had a great combine, posted the fastest 40 time among QB's. What in the world are you talking about? He helped his stock.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:33 PM

Sort of like the corner they wouldn't pay and went to san fran.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Sort of like the corner they wouldn't pay and went to san fran.

Are you comparing a guy who hasnt been drafted yet who you've dogged because of where he played ball now to Nate Clements? How about that 180, thats impressive.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Josh Johnson had a great combine, posted the fastest 40 time among QB's. What in the world are you talking about? He helped his stock.
I guess you didn't hear about him THROWING the ball. Still the #1 criteria for a qb, not running.
And he didn't help his stock, he hurt his stock.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Are you comparing a guy who hasnt been drafted yet who you've dogged because of where he played ball now to Nate Clements? How about that 180, thats impressive.

again, I'm comparing a potential top corner who the f-o has already shown they will not pay to keep after his rookie contract. So why pick a corner at #1 ?

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
I guess you didn't hear about him THROWING the ball. Still the #1 criteria for a qb, not running.

Yea I did apparently you only read one source, he had good zip, great accuracy and threw the deep out well. His deep ball fluttered somewhat but nobody said he had a cannon for an arm. He's got enough to be an NFL QB.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:40 PM
Yea I did apparently you only read one source, he had good zip, great accuracy and threw the deep out well. His deep ball fluttered somewhat but nobody said he had a cannon for an arm. He's got enough to be an NFL QB.

Better do some more homework then on Josh Johnson. His latest combine work will leave him lucky to go in day one and most likely in later day-2.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:40 PM
again, I'm comparing a potential top corner who the f-o has already shown they will not pay to keep after his rookie contract. So why pick a corner at #1 ?

He wasnt worth what SF payed him. And if we had tried to lock Nate up sooner this issue wouldn't of happened.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Better do some more homework then on Josh Johnson. His latest combine work will leave him lucky to go in day one and most likely in later day-2.

What are you talking about? He had a good combine and almost everybody agreed he helped his stock and at the very least kept it where it was. You're reaching badly.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:42 PM
He wasnt worth what SF payed him. And if we had tried to lock Nate up sooner this issue wouldn't of happened.

That's not the point. The point is IF he is any good they will not pay to keep him. So why take a corner at #1 ? Get another at 3 or 4.

yordad
02-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Well guess what.... running and jumping are important to CB. What do you want DRC to do? Throw with zip? Duh.

again, I'm comparing a potential top corner who the f-o has already shown they will not pay to keep after his rookie contract. So why pick a corner at #1 ? Yeah, good point, lets not even draft someone. They may end up good and want paid. Duh.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:43 PM
What are you talking about? He had a good combine and almost everybody agreed he helped his stock and at the very least kept it where it was. You're reaching badly.

Again, all reports I've seen is he had trouble throwing.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Well guess what.... running and jumping are important to CB. What do you want DRC to do? Throw with zip? Duh.

Yeah, good point, lets not even draft someone. They may end up good and want paid. Duh.

Two arguments here, top one relates to San Diego QB Josh Johnson not DRC

Bottom one, great point!

jdbillsfan
02-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Comes in at 6'1 1/2, 184 and runs a 4.28 40. Could use a little more to his frame muscle wise but this guy is now a top 20 pick and a challenger for the top CB spot.

That is awesome...

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:45 PM

Yeah, good point, lets not even draft someone. They may end up good and want paid. Duh.

What are you talking about ? Learn to read.

DraftBoy
Again, all reports I've seen is he had trouble throwing.

Post them please because the TFY (one of the best sites out there) said he had a good throwing day except for his deep ball which was to be expected by anybody who knows his game. But I wish his stock would drop, I hope he falls to Round 5 or so and we steal him.

DraftBoy
That is awesome...

I concur

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Two arguments here, top one relates to San Diego QB Josh Johnson not DRC

Bottom one, great point!

I guess you missed draft one in 3 or 4.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Don't worry JJ will be there in the 5th.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:48 PM
I guess you missed draft one in 3 or 4.

What?

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:48 PM

Bet? 10,000 ZBs?

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:50 PM
That is awesome...

Ever hear of Mike Mamula.

I'll take DRC in the 3rd, not with our 1st or 2nd.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:50 PM

Apples to Oranges?

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Bet? 10,000 ZBs?

Please.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Please.

Ill take that a yes, good luck

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Ill take that a yes, good luck

When I win will that buy me a cup of coffee ?

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:56 PM

Yea I think there is a few avail as gifts in the Zone Store

eyedog
02-26-2008, 03:58 PM

Wow. Lucky me. I'll hold my breath.

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 03:59 PM
Wow. Lucky me. I'll hold my breath.

Dont hold it too long, you'll owe me some ZB's soon enough

jdbillsfan
02-26-2008, 04:03 PM

Did you watch the Senior Bowl? Looked like the 2nd best player behind Ellis. All week of practice, shutting down the nations top WR's.

yordad
02-26-2008, 04:03 PM
What are you talking about ? Learn to read.I read what you typed, but I fail to see how Johnson's combine effects how we should feel towards DRC. Learn to make a valid point.

eyedog
02-26-2008, 04:11 PM
I read what you typed, but I fail to see how Johnson's combine effects how we should feel towards DRC. Learn to make a valid point.
i'll have Db explain it to you.

yordad
02-26-2008, 04:27 PM
i'll have Db explain it to you.Why would he explain your non-point? Oh, and I'm still waiting to hear your half dozen better CBs.

m1orenz
02-26-2008, 05:18 PM
DRC won the high jump, the long jump, 3 cone drill and the 60 yr shuffle

I love him at 11

Devin
02-26-2008, 05:48 PM
draft him

he has top 5 CB in the nfl potential

I agree!

Night Train
02-26-2008, 07:05 PM

Excuse me. I watched every second of the NFL Network coverage and he showed soild zip on the ball in the deep posts and out patterns. Running an insane 4.44 40 just adds to the intrigue. That means a LB or Safety has to shadow the guy, opening things up for another skill player.

He's worth a 3rd-4th round pick, when you review all the crap GM's have drafted in the 1st 3 rounds over the years. 43 TD's and only 1 INT on any level is off the charts.

X-Era
02-26-2008, 07:54 PM
I agree!

I wont go that far, but hes very worth of a 2nd rounder IMO.

Devin
02-26-2008, 08:37 PM
DRC will be gone in the first, he was a late first pre-combine. This just solidified that and moved him up.

I said it months ago, ill say it again. DRC is the real deal baby!

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 09:40 PM
Excuse me. I watched every second of the NFL Network coverage and he showed soild zip on the ball in the deep posts and out patterns. Running an insane 4.44 40 just adds to the intrigue. That means a LB or Safety has to shadow the guy, opening things up for another skill player.

He's worth a 3rd-4th round pick, when you review all the crap GM's have drafted in the 1st 3 rounds over the years. 43 TD's and only 1 INT on any level is off the charts.

:bf1: Well Said!

DraftBoy
02-26-2008, 09:41 PM
DRC will be gone in the first, he was a late first pre-combine. This just solidified that and moved him up.

I said it months ago, ill say it again. DRC is the real deal baby!

You did and you may be driving this kids train but Im sure as hell riding shotgun! Im all for taking him at 11 if Rivers is gone!

Devin
02-26-2008, 10:17 PM
:hi5:

jpdex12
02-26-2008, 10:25 PM

Just because the kids is fast doesn't mean he has to be the top pick in his position. Game tape tells the whole story. I think this kid has plenty of potential but lets not get too enamored with physical statistics. There is a reason that this kid played for Tenn St. and not the top shelf school. You can't put a blue chip label on someone just because their cousin had a pro-bowl year either. I'd say he is the 3rd CB off the board. around 20-28 may be right though.

Devin
02-26-2008, 10:29 PM
I made my comments on him months ago. Long before the combine.

That was based on "game tape".

No one blue-chipped him because of his name. People are nuts about this kid for good reason, hes a hell of a CB. He will challenge for the top CB spot.

DraftBoy
02-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Just because the kids is fast doesn't mean he has to be the top pick in his position. Game tape tells the whole story. I think this kid has plenty of potential but lets not get too enamored with physical statistics. There is a reason that this kid played for Tenn St. and not the top shelf school. You can't put a blue chip label on someone just because their cousin had a pro-bowl year either. I'd say he is the 3rd CB off the board. around 20-28 may be right though.

We've been talking about this kid for a while and its not just his combine numbers he dominated the Senior Bowl practices and has been heralded by D2football.com for a long time coming now. Where in the world people are getting the idea that all this hype is combine based is beyond me, his name has been thrown around for a while, not just this past week.

And I hate this stupid fallacy that just because a guy goes to a smaller school he automatically needs to be looked at differently. Football is football no matter what level you play at, if he dominates the game and makes opposing D's game plan against him at every level he played at then I want him on my team. Im not going to take a guy like Terrance Wheatley over DRC just beacause Wheatley went to Colorado and DRC went to Tenn St. Some of the best players to ever play the game came from no name schools.

eyedog
02-27-2008, 08:03 AM
You guys are unbelieveable. Some here actually want to draft a cb at #11. And you wonder why this team can't make the play-offs. Their d-line stinks and until that's fixed it doesn't really mattter who is in the secondary. You all must have missed the Giants in the SB. That is how you beat Brady.

As for J. Johnson. I didn't see him throw but some of the comments were:
"ball fluttered on deep throws"
"receivers had to wait on the ball"
coming from the ESPN and SI guys. I would assume they were watching the combine. No way he is going day one, I say 5th rd.

jdbillsfan
02-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Draftdaddy has Cromartie at 8.

After the Senior Bowl and Combine, I could see it.

DraftBoy
02-27-2008, 08:10 AM
You guys are unbelieveable. Some here actually want to draft a cb at #11. And you wonder why this team can't make the play-offs. Their d-line stinks and until that's fixed it doesn't really mattter who is in the secondary. You all must have missed the Giants in the SB. That is how you beat Brady.

As for J. Johnson. I didn't see him throw but some of the comments were:
"ball fluttered on deep throws"
"receivers had to wait on the ball"
coming from the ESPN and SI guys. I would assume they were watching the combine. No way he is going day one, I say 5th rd.

Find a DL that is avail at 11 that will make that kind of a difference. This is the key difference between posters here. Some posters are looking at the projections and basing their ideas on who should be available and therefor have some different theories about what we will take where. While others are saying you want us to draft a guy at that posistion? Why would we do that we have holes at position X, Y, and Z. Yes we know that however the draft isnt a treasure box by which we go and grab whatever we want, sometimes its necessary to fill secondary needs first because of the players available to us at our pick. As long as we aren't taking a RB, any pick at 11 is going to help us one way or another. That's how bad we are.

As for J. Johnson Im done discussing him with you, we've made our bet and we'll see who is correct in the end. I think you view is bias based on the school he went to and that you for whatever reason dont like small school prospects which is fine, but I think you unfairly grade them lower based solely on that and not on their in game production. ESPN and SI can say whatever they want about these guys, they havent been reputable in years, I respect the hell our of guys like Maycock, Kiper, and others but their word isnt gold and we disagree more than we agree, which is the beauty of the draft. Ill take scouting sites reports and people who have watched it like Night Train over Kiper and crew any day.

eyedog
02-27-2008, 08:29 AM
The guys who watched JJ at SI said he was bad throwing. Night Train said he was good throwing at the combine. whatever.

I don't like using premium picks on 1-aa players because no matter what anyone say's there is a steep difference in talent level. Some can adjust,most can't. I don't want to take that chance with the bills situation in the 1st or 2nd. I actually hope DRC does go in rd. one along with every rb possible. as long as the bills don't take DRC in rd. 1.

gr8slayer
02-27-2008, 08:31 AM
I'd take him to be honest. He needs to add about 10-15 pounds to match up with the bigger, more physical players in the league but he has all the skills one needs to be a great CB.

Bulldog
02-27-2008, 08:36 AM

I do think there are other players in the draft that IF available would help Buffalo more than DRC would. But to say that he's not right for Buffalo is crazy talk. Good to possibly great football players don't grow on trees. So if a team has a chance to take one, regardless of where they went to school or what system they seem to fit, you take them. So if the d-lineman and Rivers are gone by the 11th pick, which is a real possibility, I have no problem with Buffalo taking DRC.

eyedog
02-27-2008, 08:46 AM
He was great in 1-aa. no matter what anyone say's there still is a big jump in talent level to 1-a, and then the NFL. Maybe he can do it but I don't want to find out at #11. And if he is good the Bills won't resign him after his rookie contract anyways. They've already proven they won't pay top cb money.

DraftBoy
02-27-2008, 08:46 AM
The guys who watched JJ at SI said he was bad throwing. Night Train said he was good throwing at the combine. whatever.

I don't like using premium picks on 1-aa players because no matter what anyone say's there is a steep difference in talent level. Some can adjust,most can't. I don't want to take that chance with the bills situation in the 1st or 2nd. I actually hope DRC does go in rd. one along with every rb possible. as long as the bills don't take DRC in rd. 1.

This is my problem with your whole argument, the premise. Just because he went to a DI-AA school does not mean he's any worse than a Cason, Talib, or Jenkins. He dominated the Senior Bowl against top competition, he has better size and is faster than many of the other top CB's. What more can the guy do to show you he's as good if not better?

DraftBoy
02-27-2008, 08:47 AM
He was great in 1-aa. no matter what anyone say's there still is a big jump in talent level to 1-a, and then the NFL. Maybe he can do it but I don't want to find out at #11. And if he is good the Bills won't resign him after his rookie contract anyways. They've already proven they won't pay top cb money.

So why draft anybody then? Because like you say as soon as they get good we let them go. F it, lets deal all our picks now. This is crazy talk.

eyedog
02-27-2008, 09:04 AM
It's not my philosphy of drafting Pro Bowl cb's and then let them leave. You have to talk to Ralph about that one.

I guess your missing my point, I don't want a corner at #11, any corner.
Come rds 3-7 draft another corner.

Jenkins, King, Flowers, Cason, Thomas, Talib if any of those six last to rd. 3 , I'll be happy to take them.

DraftBoy
02-27-2008, 09:05 AM
It's not my philosphy of drafting Pro Bowl cb's and then let them leave. You have to talk to Ralph about that one.

Jenkins, King, Flowers, Cason, Thomas, Talib if any of those six last to rd. 3 , I'll be happy to take them.

And you must of missed my entire post about the draft not being a treasure box we can pick and choose from freely.

yordad
02-27-2008, 03:10 PM

Jenkins, King, Flowers, Cason, Thomas, Talib if any of those six last to rd. 3 , I'll be happy to take them.So, if we have 12 needs, and someone wants to pay our CB twice what he is worth, and three times more then our entire o-line is paid, you advocate we ignore everything to match a poorly managed teams over priced offer? And, because we didn't match it, you advocate we never try to get a good player ever again?

You have yourself one horrible non-point going on there.

eyedog
02-27-2008, 03:22 PM
No my point is you draft lineman early, since both our lines could use upgrades, then if they turn out good you pay them the big money they will command after their rookie year.
Have you noticed all the good lineman get franchised. You think that's and accident ? And most cb's are let go. Fine. Get the cb's in the middle rounds and get the lineman with the early picks.
The game is still won on the line and at the qb spot.
qb, pass rushers, left tackles- they seem to be the most important players and usually make the most money.

eyedog
02-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Your VIDEO is what it's all about in a nutshell.
That's the only way your stopping Brady.

Devin
02-27-2008, 03:44 PM
eye youre nuts about DRC.

I never advocated taking him at 11, however I believe his talent level is worthy of the pick. And I certainly wouldnt be dissapointed if we took him.

The issue becomes value, Ellis/DOrsey/Gholston are almost certainly gone. And I have to believe the Bills sign a WR via FA.

We dont need a RB, we (at least arguably....but I wont go there) dont need a QB and whether its a need or not (I think it is) we wont be drafting a S at pick 11. Of course no OT, no OG worth the spot and certainly no C.

So now you are looking at OLB, CB, WR, TE or a trade down.

If we take a WR in FA that throws that out the window. Least in round 1.

Its not quite as far fetched as some would think. DRC would be a welcome addition imo.

yordad
02-27-2008, 06:06 PM
He was randomly asked by the Patriots to draw up a defense at his combine interview....

"They were the first team that made me draw something up with them. It threw me off guard a little bit," said Rodgers-Cromartie. "I was expecting to answer personal questions like everybody else was asking me and then you get 'Draw a defense up for me' and it threw me off guard."

Cromartie said he drew up a Cover-2 scheme.

yordad
02-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Here is another one......

"In 39 starts for the Tigers, opposing quarterbacks completed just 55 of 161 passes (34.16%) thrown in Rodgers-Cromartie's immediate area. He intercepted 11 of those throws, deflected 25 and held the opposition to a miniscule 3.54 yards per pass attempt, the best of any collegiate defensive back over the last three seasons."

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/dominique-rodgers-cromartie?id=306

Defensive TDs that he scored his freshman year = 3
TDs given up all four years as a CB = 3
INCREDIBLE

eyedog
02-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Those are great stats but lets remember he's playing against 1-AA players every week. And don't even try saying it doesn't matter.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Those are great stats but lets remember he's playing against 1-AA players every week. And don't even try saying it doesn't matter.

It doesnt matter!

Either you can play ball or you can't this kid can.

eyedog
02-29-2008, 10:49 AM
It doesnt matter!

Either you can play ball or you can't this kid can.

Ok it doesn't matter.
Let's not get carried away. You act like he's Deoin coming out of Fla. St.

If you can't see it's a big step up then I can't help you. It can be done but more fail then succeed. Let's see.

As long as the Bills don't take him at #11 I'll be happy.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 10:50 AM
Ok it doesn't matter.
Let's not get carried away. You act like he's Deoin coming out of Fla. St.

If you can't see it's a big step up then I can't help you. It can be done but more fail then succeed. Let's see.

As long as the Bills don't take him at #11 I'll be happy.

I know

eyedog
02-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Helped you on Woodson. Remember him ? Where is he now on your list ?

Devin
02-29-2008, 11:00 AM
DRC!! DRC!!! DRC!!!

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 11:01 AM
Helped you on Woodson. Remember him ? Where is he now on your list ?

You didnt do a thing on Woodson

X-Era
03-09-2008, 08:03 AM

The part I like about him is that he could potentialy match up well against Randy Moss, similar speed and size.

eyedog
04-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Bet? 10,000 ZBs?

Pay up.

yordad
04-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Pay up.Not that I want to get into this with either of you, but out of curiosity I went back and read this thread. I am having a hard time figuring out where you accepted this bet. :coffee:

eyedog
04-27-2008, 03:39 PM

And he was.

PECKERWOOD
04-28-2008, 09:03 AM
What was the bet?

DraftBoy
04-28-2008, 09:08 AM
He has been paid, while he never formally accepted I am a man of my word and he's gotten his 10k in ZBs.

PECKERWOOD
04-28-2008, 09:38 AM

:rofl:

WHERE IS THE MAN'S COFFEE DB!!?

eyedog
04-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Please.

My acceptance to the ZB wager.

Not that it really matters. I'll still take the cup of coffee over any amount of ZB,s.

but yes DB has honored the wager and paid.