PDA

View Full Version : Well, the team WAS on life support..

JD
02-26-2008, 11:39 AM
And king Darcy just pulled the plug.

Thanks for giving up on us this season, you better make a ****ing move by 3pm.

:rage:

THATHURMANATOR
02-26-2008, 11:40 AM
It had to be done. What would you be saying if he didnt' trade Campbell?

Philagape
02-26-2008, 11:42 AM
The death warrant was signed last summer.

don137
02-26-2008, 11:43 AM
I think many people are happy that have we got a good grinder and a draft pick for a player who may of been gone after another 25 games.

JD
02-26-2008, 11:44 AM
It had to be done. What would you be saying if he didnt' trade Campbell?
I knew Campbell was gone. But this deal was done far too early. Its common sense to realize the desperate teams would be throwing trade after trade at Darcy to get their hands on Soupy. Now we're left with a depleted defensive corps which is even softer than before. But hey, at least we have Sekera :rolleyes:

Philagape
02-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Can't get too close to the deadline, considering this team's history with fax machines :ill:

fushetti
02-26-2008, 12:46 PM
JD. What is it exactly that you want? Last night you posted this:
"We are running thin in rochester. Time to rebuild. FIRE SALE"

Now what exactly are you complaining about? Trading Campbell?

JD
02-26-2008, 12:51 PM
JD. What is it exactly that you want? Last night you posted this:
"We are running thin in rochester. Time to rebuild. FIRE SALE"

Now what exactly are you complaining about? Trading Campbell?
Everyone knew Campbell was gone.

I was talking about other trades! Like Kalinin and Afinogenov. It is obvious with this trade, and no other trades today.. that management has given up on this season. They have done nothing to strengthen our run to the finals.

They've simply given up and said to the fans "better luck next year, oh and you'll be spending more $$ on tickets ****ers! *snicker*"

JD
02-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Think about it, we got rid of one of our top 2 defensemen and got noone in return to fill the void. Talk about pathetic management and piss poor decision-making.

fushetti
02-26-2008, 01:22 PM
I don't think there are a bunch of Brian Campbell replacements out there. If there are, they are young, under contract and not being traded.

Its 2:19pm... the deadline hasn't passed yet.

What else is it that you want? Do you really want a fire sale? I feel that would anger you even more.