PDA

View Full Version : These media idiots annoy me with their half assed analizing

jpdex12
02-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Overall: Rogers-Cromartie has played in 33 games over the last three seasons (2004-'06) recording 121 total tackles, six tackles for loss, nine interceptions, and 14 pass breakups. Rodgers-Cromartie is a playmaker who possesses a good blend of height and burst. However, he is a small-school prospect and he doesn't have elite size or speed raising concerns about his ability to compete at the NFL level.

Yeah, this kis is real slow...dumb asses! A 4.33 40 is pretty slow.

What morons! Anyone else get annoyed with this stuff?

Devin
02-26-2008, 10:34 PM
DRC was already a top prospect at the position, he had a phenomenal combine showing.

Some of these guys should stick to thier day jobs.

gr8slayer
02-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Overall: Rogers-Cromartie has played in 33 games over the last three seasons (2004-'06) recording 121 total tackles, six tackles for loss, nine interceptions, and 14 pass breakups. Rodgers-Cromartie is a playmaker who possesses a good blend of height and burst. However, he is a small-school prospect and he doesn't have elite size or speed raising concerns about his ability to compete at the NFL level.

You realize that there's a difference in football speed and strait line speed right? Perhaps they think his football speed leaves something to desired. Unlikely but possible....

I agree though, most of these guys just talk out of their asses and half of them don't even write their own stuff.

jamze132
02-26-2008, 11:43 PM

I can't stand it either. And that Schlereth guy on ESPN is as big an idiot as the best of them. I can't count how many times the guys just talks out of his ass and sounds like a complete moran in the process. When will ESPN get their act together and get rid of doucheholes like this?

gr8slayer
02-27-2008, 08:22 AM
I can't stand it either. And that Schlereth guy on ESPN is as big an idiot as the best of them. I can't count how many times the guys just talks out of his ass and sounds like a complete moran in the process. When will ESPN get their act together and get rid of doucheholes like this?
When they start thinking for themselves instead of saying what the producers want them to say.

The only one's with any credibility are Mortensen and Clayton

Jeff1220
02-27-2008, 09:45 AM
These media idiots annoy me with their half assed analizing

lol. Is that a typo, or did you mean to do that?

hydro
02-27-2008, 09:48 AM

Freudian slip?

jamze132
02-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Freudian slip?
LOL... no relation to Pat...

colin
02-27-2008, 03:23 PM
the funny ass thing is drc is HUGE and FAST

he's top 5 or so in speed this year and he's friggen enormous for a corner.

he exactly specifically has elite size and speed. there might be other knocks, but those aren't them.

it would be like saying mario williams just wasn't athletic enough to be the 1st overall.