PDA

View Full Version : Kendrell Bell to be released

X-Era
02-27-2008, 03:10 PM
I know him, sign him!

No, seriously, the guy played very good for the Steelers and then didnt do much for KC. I wouldnt pay him huge money, but hes 27 and has played well in the past. If nothing else, he could be a very good backup.

Maybe a vet min contract or 1-2 mill per for 3 years, or better yet a 1-2 mill for one year as a prove yourself contract.

raphael120
02-27-2008, 03:48 PM
he did play very good for the steelers, in their 3-4...not sure he's who we'd want back there. Hasnt really done much with KC and seems to have injury problems. he seems to me like he'd just be a jeff posey guy. Doesnt do much.

bigbub2352
02-27-2008, 03:51 PM
I would be interested in him but he has had alot of injuries, otherwise was lightsout in Pitt, gotta wonder why he sucked so bad for KC thou

Al the Bills Fan
02-27-2008, 04:11 PM
He's a good 3-4 guy, not sure how he would do in a 4-3 defense though. What made him great in Pittsburgh was his speed and quickness, after a few injuries in K.C. he has lost a step or two.

Here is my list of who I would want a LB of all the LB available

1. Briggs - won't happen
2. Keith Rivers - be a miracle with the #11 pick, prob. gone long before
3. Dan Connor
4. Landon Johnson
5. Jonathan Vilma - only if we could move him outside

...I know that Boss Bailey is not on the list - never been a big fan of his!

X-Era
02-27-2008, 04:14 PM
He's a good 3-4 guy, not sure how he would do in a 4-3 defense though. What made him great in Pittsburgh was his speed and quickness, after a few injuries in K.C. he has lost a step or two.

Here is my list of who I would want a LB of all the LB available

1. Briggs - won't happen
2. Keith Rivers - be a miracle with the #11 pick, prob. gone long before
3. Dan Conner
4. Landon Johnson
5. Jonathan Vilma - only if we could move him outside

...I know that Boss Bailey is not on the list - never been a big fan of his!

Id love to land Vilma, Ive always liked him even on the Jets. Im not a huge Connor fan, and I think Rivers could still make it to 11.

Al the Bills Fan
02-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Id love to land Vilma, Ive always liked him even on the Jets. Im not a huge Connor fan, and I think Rivers could still make it to 11.
If Rivers is there I will Shart in my pants and then I will thank God for the best LB corps in the league!

DraftBoy
02-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Not sure he can play the WLB spot, we may be reaching now