PDA

View Full Version : Is there another Ricky Williams with the Saints?

PA Season Ticket Holder
08-23-2002, 10:50 PM
Someone just tried to send me a trade proposal for Ricky Williams and Chris Chambers for DaShaun Foster and Joe Horn. I would've excepted it but I went to the roster grid and noticed someone else had a Williams. I clicked on his Williams and the dude plays for the Saints.

I think I might've heard of another one mentioned but not sure or with who it was. This dude was either trying to pull one over on me or didn't know himself.

JefftheBillsfan
08-23-2002, 10:56 PM
yeah there is...he played college last year...i think he signed as a rookie FA.

CajunBillsBacker
08-24-2002, 02:16 AM
Yes there is actually, he played at Texas Tech last season. Very talented back, would have been better off staying in college, but he went undrafted and signed on with the Saints as a rookie FA.

Halbert
08-24-2002, 02:25 AM
Bail! Bail!!

PA Season Ticket Holder
08-24-2002, 02:38 AM
I bailed out that's for sure. Good thing I checked instead of jumping and pulling the trigger to soon. That's what he was hoping for.

This from the same guy who got somebody to trade him Jeff Garcia, Anthony Thomas, and Cory Dillon for Mark Brunell, Fred Taylor, Duece Staley, and Randy Moss.

He might've found 1 dip**** sucker out there, but he won't find another one in me.

LVGrown
08-24-2002, 11:04 AM
what do you guys think, i trades Priest Holmes and Jerry Rice to someone for Marshall Faulk. Everyone in that league talked so much crap. An old man and possibly a one year wonder for possibly the best player in the game! hmmmm

Erin

lordofgun
08-24-2002, 12:27 PM
good deal for you!