The Bills are putting together a rich extension for Evans, it's in the works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

The Bills are putting together a rich extension for Evans, it's in the works!

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: The Bills are putting together a rich extension for Evans, it's in the works!

Raplh was really high on Trent and that scares me. He was high on Rob Johnson too. I hope he's right for once.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• streetkings01
      • Jul 2006

Re: The Bills are putting together a rich extension for Evans, it's in the works!

WTF are you talking about?
      You can call me streetkings

Comment

• streetkings01
        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        Raplh was really high on Trent and that scares me. He was high on Rob Johnson too. I hope he's right for once.
        He was very high on Jim Kelly too.....still scared?
        You can call me streetkings

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
          He was very high on Jim Kelly too.....still scared?
          yes. Raplhy being high on anything scares me. He's too old to be doing that. PS- I give credit to Polian for that.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            Honestly, I think Ralph is just plain "high" himself.

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
              • Aug 2007

The fact that he is high on anyone makes me happy, it shows that he at least cares a little bit. Hopefully he will back it up by shelling out some money in free agency in a few days.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

7 years $65 million is my prediction with the addition to the cap.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

The part about the Evans extension was one line in the article, and Roth supplied no documentation. I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

I think Roth is behind the curve on a couple things. I think I heard Sopoaga is re-signing with SF and won't hit the FA market.

I too worry about Ralph Wilson getting high on something. There's only so much excitement an 89 year old body can take before it keels over.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                  X