PDA

View Full Version : I Gurantee U. We Will Draft, With Our First Pick...

Roscoe'sChicken69
02-28-2008, 11:49 AM
Either Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly Or James Hardy. I like all of these WR's. It's no secret we need size and these WR's bring that and much more.

Limas Sweed 6'4 215 Texas- He has great hands and uses his body very will to go up and get the ball. He has good speed too, Limas ran a 4.45 at the combine.

Malcolm Kelly 6'4 215 Oklahoma- He did not work out at the combine and we will have to wait for his pro day to see his 40 yard dash speed. He is probaly the fastest out of these three guys. I think he will run in the mid to high 4.3's.

James Hardy 6'6 225 Indiana- I think Hardy has the brightest future. He is just a playmaker. With his size and 4.45 speed, he will be very good. He may need more time to develop.

Sweed and Kelly will be top 20 overall picks. So we will have to take them with our 11th overall pick. Hardy is a late first round pick. We will be able to move down and get Hardy and grab some extra picks. With in return will allow us to move back up and grab maybe Kentwan Balmer. Bottom line is any of these 3 guys will do very well in B-Lo with Trent.

DraftBoy
02-28-2008, 11:52 AM
Ok dully noted

bigbub2352
02-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Depending on the outcome of FA, i am startin to really like Devon Thomas out of Michigan State in the 2nd or 3rd round

mysticsoto
02-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Either Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly Or James Hardy. I like all of these WR's. It's no secret we need size and these WR's bring that and much more.

Limas Sweed 6'4 215 Texas- He has great hands and uses his body very will to go up and get the ball. He has good speed too, Limas ran a 4.45 at the combine.

Malcolm Kelly 6'4 215 Oklahoma- He did not work out at the combine and we will have to wait for his pro day to see his 40 yard dash speed. He is probaly the fastest out of these three guys. I think he will run in the mid to high 4.3's.

James Hardy 6'6 225 Indiana- I think Hardy has the brightest future. He is just a playmaker. With his size and 4.45 speed, he will be very good. He may need more time to develop.

Sweed and Kelly will be top 20 overall picks. So we will have to take them with our 11th overall pick. Hardy is a late first round pick. We will be able to move down and get Hardy and grab some extra picks. With in return will allow us to move back up and grab maybe Kentwan Balmer. Bottom line is any of these 3 guys will do very well in B-Lo with Trent.

I doubt Kelly will be anywhere close to 4.3, but we'll have to wait and see...I'm guessing more 4.5!

DraftBoy
02-28-2008, 12:19 PM
I doubt Kelly will be anywhere close to 4.3, but we'll have to wait and see...I'm guessing more 4.5!

4.5 for him would spell bad news

jdbillsfan
02-28-2008, 12:28 PM

I would be fine with that....

Devin
02-28-2008, 12:41 PM
:puke:

yordad
02-28-2008, 12:58 PM
I thought he was fast, but dodging the combine has thrown red flags. Manningham should have dodged it though.

My guess- 4.57

Confused
02-28-2008, 03:52 PM
I think a low 4.4 is what we can expect from Kelly. high 4.3's and he's a lock at 11.

hydro
02-28-2008, 03:56 PM
You probably should have waited until after free agency cools down to make this prediction. We pick up a big target FA and I can't see us also drafting on with our first pick.

TigerJ
02-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Ok dully noted

Duly noted or dully noted? I could see you meaning it either way. LOL

mysticsoto
02-29-2008, 08:08 AM
You probably should have waited until after free agency cools down to make this prediction. We pick up a big target FA and I can't see us also drafting on with our first pick.

We pick up a massive DT in FA also and we can pretty much do anything we want in the draft, just about!!!

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:11 AM
We pick up a massive DT in FA also and we can pretty much do anything we want in the draft, just about!!!

With the 11th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft the Bills select...QB Brian Brohm....

hydro
02-29-2008, 08:13 AM
With the 11th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft the Bills select...QB Brian Brohm....

Resulting in the Billszone meltdown of the century...

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Resulting in the Billszone meltdown of the century...

Id laugh...seriously Id laugh hard