I Gurantee U. We Will Draft, With Our First Pick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roscoe'sChicken69
    Junior Zoner
    • Jan 2008

I Gurantee U. We Will Draft, With Our First Pick...

Either Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly Or James Hardy. I like all of these WR's. It's no secret we need size and these WR's bring that and much more.

Limas Sweed 6'4 215 Texas- He has great hands and uses his body very will to go up and get the ball. He has good speed too, Limas ran a 4.45 at the combine.

Malcolm Kelly 6'4 215 Oklahoma- He did not work out at the combine and we will have to wait for his pro day to see his 40 yard dash speed. He is probaly the fastest out of these three guys. I think he will run in the mid to high 4.3's.

James Hardy 6'6 225 Indiana- I think Hardy has the brightest future. He is just a playmaker. With his size and 4.45 speed, he will be very good. He may need more time to develop.

Sweed and Kelly will be top 20 overall picks. So we will have to take them with our 11th overall pick. Hardy is a late first round pick. We will be able to move down and get Hardy and grab some extra picks. With in return will allow us to move back up and grab maybe Kentwan Balmer. Bottom line is any of these 3 guys will do very well in B-Lo with Trent.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: I Gurantee U. We Will Draft, With Our First Pick...

Ok dully noted
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Depending on the outcome of FA, i am startin to really like Devon Thomas out of Michigan State in the 2nd or 3rd round
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roscoe'sChicken69
        Either Limas Sweed, Malcolm Kelly Or James Hardy. I like all of these WR's. It's no secret we need size and these WR's bring that and much more.

Limas Sweed 6'4 215 Texas- He has great hands and uses his body very will to go up and get the ball. He has good speed too, Limas ran a 4.45 at the combine.

Malcolm Kelly 6'4 215 Oklahoma- He did not work out at the combine and we will have to wait for his pro day to see his 40 yard dash speed. He is probaly the fastest out of these three guys. I think he will run in the mid to high 4.3's.

James Hardy 6'6 225 Indiana- I think Hardy has the brightest future. He is just a playmaker. With his size and 4.45 speed, he will be very good. He may need more time to develop.

Sweed and Kelly will be top 20 overall picks. So we will have to take them with our 11th overall pick. Hardy is a late first round pick. We will be able to move down and get Hardy and grab some extra picks. With in return will allow us to move back up and grab maybe Kentwan Balmer. Bottom line is any of these 3 guys will do very well in B-Lo with Trent.
        I doubt Kelly will be anywhere close to 4.3, but we'll have to wait and see...I'm guessing more 4.5!

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
          I doubt Kelly will be anywhere close to 4.3, but we'll have to wait and see...I'm guessing more 4.5!
          4.5 for him would spell bad news
          COMING SOON...

Comment

• jdbillsfan
            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Roscoe'sChicken69

I would be fine with that....

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

I thought he was fast, but dodging the combine has thrown red flags. Manningham should have dodged it though.

My guess- 4.57
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Confused
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jun 2007

I think a low 4.4 is what we can expect from Kelly. high 4.3's and he's a lock at 11.

Comment

• hydro
                    • Oct 2005

You probably should have waited until after free agency cools down to make this prediction. We pick up a big target FA and I can't see us also drafting on with our first pick.
                    BERNIAC!

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Ok dully noted
                      Duly noted or dully noted? I could see you meaning it either way. LOL
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                        Too sober for this...
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                        You probably should have waited until after free agency cools down to make this prediction. We pick up a big target FA and I can't see us also drafting on with our first pick.
                        We pick up a massive DT in FA also and we can pretty much do anything we want in the draft, just about!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                          We pick up a massive DT in FA also and we can pretty much do anything we want in the draft, just about!!!
                          With the 11th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft the Bills select...QB Brian Brohm....
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• hydro
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            With the 11th pick in the 2008 NFL Draft the Bills select...QB Brian Brohm....
                            Resulting in the Billszone meltdown of the century...
                            BERNIAC!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                              Resulting in the Billszone meltdown of the century...
                              Id laugh...seriously Id laugh hard
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X