PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Fans should be FURIOUS

JD
02-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Buffalo's hard-working fans should be furious
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 | 08:47 PM ET
The happiest people in the NHL today may be those challenging the Buffalo Sabres for a playoff berth in the Eastern Conference. While one GM said Steve Bernier is exactly what the Sabres need “because he’s a heavy player,” that commenter is based out west. The East teams feel Buffalo is not as good without Brian Campbell. Therefore, that’s good for them.

It’s another reason Darcy Regier may need to manage the team from a different area code. But Regier is not the villain here. It’s his owner.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/sportsblog/2008/02/buffalos_hardworking_fans_shou.html

SkateZilla
02-29-2008, 11:53 AM
Analysts are Analyst because they lack the brains to make decisions themselves, and enjoy ripping other peoples decisions, which is why they all work for TV/News Companies and Not behind the bench,

You can win the MVP by reporting the news, you have to be the news.

hydro
02-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Analysts are Analyst because they lack the brains to make decisions themselves, and enjoy ripping other peoples decisions, which is why they all work for TV/News Companies and Not behind the bench,

You can win the MVP by reporting the news, you have to be the news.

:bf1: I agree!

This is just a grossly uninformed opinion, that is all.

THATHURMANATOR
02-29-2008, 02:24 PM
I would have been more furious if they paid Campbell the 7 mil a year he will most likely get in Free agency.

Big Bear Bernier baby!

hydro
02-29-2008, 02:30 PM
I would have been more furious if they paid Campbell the 7 mil a year he will most likely get in Free agency.

Big Bear Bernier baby!

Hell yes! I don't expect a ton of points out of him tonight but just as long as he keeps up the good work I won't miss soupy.