• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Williams/Leonhard not tendered

Not that anyone cares.. But for informational purposes, Shaud Williams and Jim Leonhard were not tendered offers, meaning they can sign anywhere with no compensation.
    Last edited by shelby; 02-29-2008, 07:55 AM.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: Williams/Leonhard not tendered

I care ... I'm glad they weren't tendered.

Makes me happy.

Comment

• Confused
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jun 2007

Bye Jim!!!!!!!!!!

hoofey no like.....

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

It's about time...

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I'll miss little Jim Leonhard. Sure he was tiny, but he played like a big guy and had a big heart.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Aug 2004

If he doesn't get signed by any other team (and there's a good chance he won't be), I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills bring back Leonard as an assistant to their DB coach.

The guy has had coaching in his future since high school and he might as well get his start on the lowest level of the NFL coaching ladder with the Bills. He knows the guys, he knows the system, he knows how the coaches want the DBs to play--he just doesn't have the physical ability to be a player in the NFL--and, with that going for him, he may be able to help some of the Bills' young DBs (guys who have the physical talent) to learn what they need to learn to become better players.

He's going to end up doing that somewhere, so why not with the Bills? It never hurts to build some goodwill in the coaching fraternity down the road by giving a guy his start.
            Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
            X