PDA

View Full Version : How awesome is it that Denver

Marvelous
02-29-2008, 02:10 AM
They are mega deal makers. I always hear trade rumours with them and they average two trades per draft.. I wonder who theyare targeting this year and it would be awesome if they get scared that we take him..

--SO the million dollar question is---What is the value of the coin flip trade ??
-What was the Ngata trade when Cleveland(i think) coin flipped with B-more??? ill look it up..
---OK it was almost IDENTICAL to our situation... B-more gave up their 6th...
gayness! Sure i'll take it if we are not targeting their guy but man i was hoping for better...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/29/AR2006042901415.html

kernowboy
02-29-2008, 02:37 AM
I think that the Ravens were panicked into thinking the Browns might take Ngata to be their NT, when all along they were after Wimberley or were thinking of trading the pick to someone else.

All I can think of is that the Broncos might think that the Panthers also want a LT and if both are excited about Ryan Clady, one could get played off against the other.

If the Broncos could be persuaded to move up and include Domonique Foxworth CB rather than a draft pick then I'd say yes.