PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Update: Briggs/Stroud

clumping platelets
02-29-2008, 08:25 AM
per chicago radio.........Stroud in town for physical and Bills are in a mix with 2 other teams for Briggs

:ontome:

BlackMetalNinja
02-29-2008, 08:26 AM
I'd be infinitely more happy with Briggs than Stroud...

hydro
02-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Stroud injury talk has me down on the guy. Something like that would surely turn disasterous in Buffalo with our luck.

YardRat
02-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Did they mention who the other two teams are?

Forward_Lateral
02-29-2008, 08:28 AM
If they sign Briggs, I'll probably crap my self.

Forward_Lateral
02-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Did they mention who the other two teams are?

San Fran is definately one of them.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Buffalo is trying for Briggs? That would be huge!!!!

clumping platelets
Not San Fran, Broncos was one

clumping platelets
Buffalo is trying for Briggs? That would be huge!!!!

:bandwagon

Tatonka
02-29-2008, 08:31 AM
actually the nfl channel said this morning that san fran was working on other stuff right now and briggs has cooled off with them.

colin
if we get briggs AND stroud i will walk up the st to my buddy's (pats fan, don't ask it's a long story) place and wrestle him into a crumpled heap of pain and fail.

i will walk home with my shirt off and a belt held with both hands over my head kicking strangers in the chest randomly.

if we also sign hacket/wilford/some kind of wr i might get a little crazy.

clumping platelets
3 teams are: Browns, Bills, and Broncos

Ickybaluky
Here is some confirmation on Stroud, from Alex Marvez (http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Alex_Marvez/2008/02/29/Jaguars_DT_Stroud_visiting_with_Bills_trade_possible):

FOXSports.com has learned Jacksonville’s Marcus Stroud will be taking a visit to Buffalo, which could lead to a trade between the two teams for the defensive tackle’s services.

The Jaguars have given Stroud permission to shop himself in a trade. Stroud’s lofty salary (a team-high $6.3 million in 2008) and struggles to stay on the field have landed him on the trading block. Stroud has missed 12 games the past two seasons because of injuries and a steroid suspension.

Between 2003 and 2005, Stroud was one of the NFL’s best defensive tackles. He could help upgrade a Bills defense that ranked 25th against the run (124.6-yard average) last season.

Forward_Lateral
02-29-2008, 08:32 AM
Not San Fran, Broncos was one

What? The rumour is likely false then. Every report so far has been that SF has been the front-runner for Briggs.

clumping platelets
02-29-2008, 08:32 AM
Hackett, Briggs, and Stroud :dizzy:

That would allow the Bills to go BPA on draft day

Tatonka
02-29-2008, 08:33 AM
god, i cant imagine the money briggs will get.

the worst part about it is that you can have the best LBs in the world, but if your DL is suspect, what good is it??

it is essential we get a vet DT that is good.. ie, rogers, stroud, whoever.. because adding another rookie that needs 2 years to come around is just not going to cut it.

clumping platelets
The same source as what NE39 posted reporting the Briggs rumor

Dr. Lecter
What? The rumour is likely false then. Every report so far has been that SF has been the front-runner for Briggs.

Yesterday I saw reports they were cooling down.

SquishDaFish
FL reports were yesterday that San Fran cooled off on Briggs and are concentrating elsewhere for now

colin
02-29-2008, 08:34 AM

it also allows colin to friggen crazy with th wrestling and chest kicks and such.

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!

Tatonka
02-29-2008, 08:34 AM

that would be great. wow. i would be as excited as i have ever been about the team.

Forward_Lateral
02-29-2008, 08:35 AM
I wonder if the tampering rumours made SF back off.

Please, God, find it in your heart to make Briggs become a Buffalo Bill.

clumping platelets
Gotta make the Toronto area happy

bigbub2352
Man if they get this done, u go offense all day in the draft, and grab maybe a vet WR left after the 1st wave of FA, Briggs is huge if we pull this off i am goin to get arressted

Dr. Lecter
02-29-2008, 08:37 AM
My only concern with making those three moves would be the ability to extend Evans.

Forward_Lateral
02-29-2008, 08:37 AM
I hope they throw "cash to cap" out the ***** window.

Dr. Lecter
02-29-2008, 08:38 AM
I hope they throw "cash to cap" out the ***** window.

Most teams use it now and it is the same as any other method, at least long term.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:43 AM

His name is Dominique Rodgers-Croamartie he plays CB, thank you and please come again!

Coach Sal
02-29-2008, 08:46 AM
During his contract issue last year, Lance Briggs stated publicly he loved playing for Dick Jauron. He wasn't saying it as an "I'll go to Buffalo" statement.....he was saying it to emphasize that there were other coaches and systems he enjoyed success playing for and under.

But it's always been an under-the-radar possibility that Buffalo could be a place he ended up.

San Fran has cooled a bit because if they sign him, they may be disciplined for tampering. If they don't sign him, the Bears (and league) would most likely not pursue the issue.

mysticsoto
02-29-2008, 08:47 AM
His name is Dominique Rodgers-Croamartie he plays CB, thank you and please come again!

I would definintely be onboard with that pick if all the FA dealings happen!!!

colin
02-29-2008, 08:47 AM
My only concern with making those three moves would be the ability to extend Evans.

well, we should have about 52 cash to cap

stroud would be what, 5-10 up front (he has a contract, so shouldn't be super expensive)
briggs will be 20-25
we can give evans 10-15 and more in his second year if we need to

this will still leave us with enough to sign rooks.

whatever hacket signs for might mess it up, but we could 2 teir a bit of stroud and briggs and still give them good 3 year numbers and get hacket/who ever for about 5-10 up front.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:49 AM
I would definintely be onboard with that pick if all the FA dealings happen!!!

If that is the pick, Im changing my username to prophet, just so you know

Dr. Lecter
02-29-2008, 08:50 AM
And then Davis in round 2, even if they need to trade up.......

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:50 AM
And then Davis in round 2, even if they need to trade up.......

Davis who? Fred Davis? I hope you are kidding.

clumping platelets
02-29-2008, 08:51 AM

This wouldn't be a problem

clumping platelets
02-29-2008, 08:52 AM
Cash to cap doesn't mean solely this cap year...............guaranteed money can be given in other years

Dr. Lecter
This wouldn't be a problem

Hackett+Stroud+Briggs would not make things tight?

Dr. Lecter
Davis who? Fred Davis? I hope you are kidding.

I know you are not big on the guy, but I love his talent.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:53 AM
I know you are not big on the guy, but I love his talent.

At 6'2 though? He's a slow WR essentially

alohabillsfan
02-29-2008, 08:53 AM
1010xl here in JAX reports M. Stroud is in Buffalo!

madness
02-29-2008, 08:54 AM
FL reports were yesterday that San Fran cooled off on Briggs and are concentrating elsewhere for now

Yep, word is that they are concentrating more on WR and possibly going after Berrian.

From various reports, St. Louis is most likely the other team in the running for Briggs.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Where the hell is Pat Moran at? I need somebody to stake out OBD!

don137
02-29-2008, 08:56 AM
The question about Briggs is will he succeed away from Tommie Harris and Brian Urlacher...My guess is he will get 7.5-8MM a year which is a boatload for a WLB but if they get Stroud it would be a big upgrade.

alohabillsfan
02-29-2008, 08:56 AM
Stroud at 5 million without any SB is a steal as far as cash to the cap goes!

patmoran2006
02-29-2008, 08:59 AM
My only concern about your statement is we'll worry about Evans next year.

Give me Lance Briggs and Stroud and this defense becomes NASTY.

madness
02-29-2008, 08:59 AM
The question about Briggs is will he succeed away from Tommie Harris and Brian Urlacher...My guess is he will get 7.5-8MM a year which is a boatload for a WLB but if they get Stroud it would be a big upgrade.

If people like him or not, a Stroud trade would increase our chances of landing Briggs. :up:

patmoran2006
02-29-2008, 09:00 AM
BTW, I hate burst people's bubbles; but Cleveland will probably end up with him. They're a team that wants to win more.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 09:00 AM
My only concern about your statement is we'll worry about Evans next year.

Give me Lance Briggs and Stroud and this defense becomes NASTY.

You better be posting from a cell phone at the airport of at OBD right now, I need to know whose arriving damnit!

TedMock
02-29-2008, 09:01 AM
if we get briggs AND stroud i will walk up the st to my buddy's (pats fan, don't ask it's a long story) place and wrestle him into a crumpled heap of pain and fail.

i will walk home with my shirt off and a belt held with both hands over my head kicking strangers in the chest randomly.

if we also sign hacket/wilford/some kind of wr i might get a little crazy.

Naturally!

madness
02-29-2008, 09:03 AM
BTW, I hate burst people's bubbles; but Cleveland will probably end up with him. They're a team that wants to win more.

The same team that has given up on trying to sign their starting QB and is willing to hand over their reigns to an unproven QB?

patmoran2006
02-29-2008, 09:05 AM
You better be posting from a cell phone at the airport of at OBD right now, I need to know whose arriving damnit!
My gas tank is full and the good ole 1995 Pimpin Jeep Cheroke is all warmed up.

Ickybaluky
02-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Atlanta is also reportedly in the mix for Stroud. Mike Smith, their new coach, was his DC in Jacksonville.

From the earlier posted link:

FOXSports.com also has learned that Atlanta has expressed interest in Stroud. A deal would reunite Stroud with Atlanta head coach Mike Smith, who was his defensive coordinator in Jacksonville the past five seasons. The Falcons need defensive line help after releasing Rod Coleman earlier this month.

patmoran2006
02-29-2008, 09:08 AM
why do I feel our hearts are going to get ripped out today...?

SpillerThrills
02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
probably because we're bills fans pat.....

Ickybaluky
02-29-2008, 09:11 AM

My guess is your penchant for self-created drama...

patmoran2006
Derek Anderson rejecting Cleveland's offer right now is definitely keeping them in the mix..

billsburgh
because we're Bills fans and that's what usually happens

Dr. Lecter
02-29-2008, 09:12 AM

:rolleyes:

hydro
02-29-2008, 09:13 AM

Talk about a total 180 from 8 hours ago.

TigerJ
02-29-2008, 09:15 AM
The Bills will be very thorough in any physical they give Stroud. They won't want to pay big bucks for damaged goods.

Yasgur's Farm
02-29-2008, 09:16 AM
If they sign Briggs, I'll probably crap my self.I'm wearing Depends just in case.

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Derek Anderson has signed with Cleveland!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3270420

madness
02-29-2008, 09:17 AM
Talk about a total 180 from 8 hours ago.

Now we just need great in here saying "it's all but a done deal Briggs is going to Dallas because that's how a real owner rolls." :snicker:

alohabillsfan
02-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Would you rather pay 17 million for 3 years for M. Stroud or 50 million for 7 years for Kelly?

hydro
02-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Would you rather pay 17 million for 3 years for M. Stroud or 50 million for 7 years for Kelly?

Talk about a no brainer...

mysticsoto
02-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Derek Anderson rejecting Cleveland's offer right now is definitely keeping them in the mix..

Let's hope Anderson cost them enough to offset them getting Stroud...

Derek Anderson has reportedly agreed to a multiyear deal with the Browns according to the Associated Press.
The contract has yest to be completed, but has been agreed to. Feb. 29 - 10:17 am et

madness
02-29-2008, 09:25 AM
If Stroud is really in Buffalo today they better not let him walk out without a trade.

Pure speculation but someone suggested over at BB.com last time poster boy (CB) was this quiet we found out about Dockery, Walker, and Whittle. He's either not awake yet or Ol' Ralphy boy hasn't let him out of his cage!

carybillsfan
02-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Let's hope Anderson cost them enough to offset them getting Stroud...

Derek Anderson has reportedly agreed to a multiyear deal with the Browns according to the Associated Press.
The contract has yest to be completed, but has been agreed to. Feb. 29 - 10:17 am et

Why would the browns want Stroud they traded for Williams earlier today: per john Clayton: "The Packers traded franchise defensive tackle Corey Williams to the Browns for a second-round choice. Williams is expected to sign a six-year, $38 million contract."

Mitchy moo
02-29-2008, 09:31 AM
ESPN: D. Anderson agrees to multi-year deal.

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Must.............. not............ get............ excited..........

jmb1099
02-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Please, please, please let this happen. Stroud, Briggs...OMG

ddaryl
02-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Briggs WILL sign with Buffalo

no need to crap yourself, goto the bathroom now and unload.

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Briggs WILL sign with Buffalo

no need to crap yourself, goto the bathroom now and unload.
You're going to jinx it! SHUT UP!

Continue.....

LifetimeBillsFan
02-29-2008, 09:41 AM
If Stroud is really in Buffalo today they better not let him walk out without a trade.

Pure speculation but someone suggested over at BB.com last time poster boy (CB) was this quiet we found out about Dockery, Walker, and Whittle. He's either not awake yet or Ol' Ralphy boy hasn't let him out of his cage!

C.Brown just made his first entry of the day in his blog, so he's up and on site now--maybe he'll have something interesting to report soon.

I think the Bills have brought in Stroud to have their doctors take a look at him to determine if his ankle is healed and will hold up. If the MDs give them the "go-ahead", I don't think that the Bills will let Stroud leave town without making a deal for him (if they don't already have a conditional deal in place with Jax already).

If Stroud leaves town without the Bills making a deal for him, I don't think that money will be the issue. I think health will be the main issue.

patmoran2006
Sweet!
Cleveland signed Anderson and Corey Williams, I dont see how they can be players for Briggs now.

Denver, I dunno.. Arent' they close to trading for Rogers?

OMG- this is a heart attack day.. I never thought we realistically had a shot at Briggs.. He would make our LB corp ****ing sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. and then you throw Stoud in the middle? wow

patmoran2006
C.Brown just made his first entry of the day in his blog, so he's up and on site now--maybe he'll have something interesting to report soon.

I think the Bills have brought in Stroud to have their doctors take a look at him to determine if his ankle is healed and will hold up. If the MDs give them the "go-ahead", I don't think that the Bills will let Stroud leave town without making a deal for him (if they don't already have a conditional deal in place with Jax already).

If Stroud leaves town without the Bills making a deal for him, I don't think that money will be the issue. I think health will be the main issue.
Trade Compensation could be an issue too.

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Sweet!
Cleveland signed Anderson and Corey Williams, I dont see how they can be players for Briggs now.

OMG- this is a heart attack day.. I never thought we realistically had a shot at Briggs.. He would make our LB corp ****ing sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. and then you throw Stoud in the middle? wow
Shut up! You're going to ruin it.

Continue....

mysticsoto
02-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Man...everyone needs to calm down on both sides. You don't want to get too excited since nothing's happened, but people need to tone down their language here. Remember that kids could be reading...like Bling. :D

DraftBoy
02-29-2008, 09:48 AM

I cant imagine him taking a physical here without having conditional trade terms done.

billsburgh
02-29-2008, 09:51 AM
I cant imagine him taking a physical here without having conditional trade terms done.
:pray:

ddaryl
02-29-2008, 09:52 AM
You're going to jinx it! SHUT UP!

Continue.....

you don't actually subscribe to that kinda stuff ???

I'm confident. the Bills have money to spend, they have Briggs familiarty with Jauron, we need a weakside LB, and we play a 4-3.

He won't leave here without an offer, and I'm confident it will be an offer in similiar fashion to what the Bills did to get Spikes from Cincinatti. Bills offered big time bucks at the time to land Spikes.

For some reason high profile LB's and Buffalo just happen.

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 09:53 AM
you don't actually subscribe to that kinda stuff ???

I'm confident. the Bills have money to spend, they have Briggs familiarty with Jauron, we need a weakside LB, and we play a 4-3.

He won't leave here without an offer, and I'm confident it will be an offer in similiar fashion to what the Bills did to get Spikes from Cincinatti. Bills offered big time bucks at the time to land Spikes.

For some reason high profile LB's and Buffalo just happen.
I just can't see it happening.

historypete
02-29-2008, 09:54 AM
The question is what is Stoud going to cost us? I would think a 2nd, and if that is the case then we grab him in a second.

If by chance we trade for Stoud and sign Wilford today, that is a gread day. If the Briggs talk is true and we grab him by some miracle, while still keeping our 1st round pick this could be a coup I never saw coming. Our defense would be significantly upgraded, Wilford would give us that big reciever we need, and then we can go TE or WR with the 1st pick or even trade down to recoup what we gave up to Jax for Stroud. This has the potential to be the biggest FA weekend we've ever had.

ddaryl
02-29-2008, 09:54 AM
I just can't see it happening.

yeah but you've always been a pessimist as a Buffalo fan... and that is one of the reasons me and you are oil and water

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 09:55 AM
yeah but you've always been a pessimist as a Buffalo fan... and that is one of the reasons me and you are oil and water
I'm just realistic, some people can't handle the truth :up:

Tatonka
02-29-2008, 09:57 AM
Sweet!

all the sudden our two starters from DT last year seem like really good 3rd and 4th DTs in a rotation.

stroud/mccargo starters.. tripplett and williams back ups.

i like it.

Mr. Pink
02-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Briggs and Stroud never were gonna end up in Cleveland. It was funny to read the emotional rollercoaster that this thread has been though.

Briggs doesn't fit the 3-4 system at all and even has said as such in interviews.

And Stroud? Cleveland wanted Williams and got him.

Hopefully we can outbid Denver on getting Briggs.

alohabillsfan
02-29-2008, 10:18 AM
The question is what is Stoud going to cost us? I would think a 2nd, and if that is the case then we grab him in a second.

If by chance we trade for Stoud and sign Wilford today, that is a gread day. If the Briggs talk is true and we grab him by some miracle, while still keeping our 1st round pick this could be a coup I never saw coming. Our defense would be significantly upgraded, Wilford would give us that big reciever we need, and then we can go TE or WR with the 1st pick or even trade down to recoup what we gave up to Jax for Stroud. This has the potential to be the biggest FA weekend we've ever had.

No way we give Jax a 2nd... Williams was worth a 2nd to cleveland and has been healthy! I believe its a 3rd or 4th!

Ed
02-29-2008, 10:23 AM
If the doctors are ok with Strouds health, I would imagine a deal getting done rather soon. With more picks and better picks to offer then most teams, I would assume we'd be a front-runner in any possible trade. My only concern is how much are we going to have to give up to land Stroud? A second rounder seems a little steep given all the concerns, but I'd still be stoked if we landed him.

As for Briggs, you gotta like are chances with the Jauron connection. Players do love playing for him and respect him. If the Bills are really high on him, I have confidence they'll do what it takes to land him.

Go Bills!

DMBcrew36
02-29-2008, 10:25 AM
I was thinking about the Bills and the Toronto deal. The Bills need a premier top name player to get Toronto fans and corporations excited for Bills football. They need a name. Briggs is a big name, and a player who would get people excited.

However, as excited as I'm getting, reading all of your posts, I am staying grounded with low expectations. Less disappointment that way if nothing happens.

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 10:26 AM
I was thinking about the Bills and the Toronto deal. The Bills need a premier top name player to get Toronto fans and corporations excited for Bills football. They need a name. Briggs would certainly do that.

However, as excited as I'm getting, reading all of your posts, I am staying grounded with low expectations. You don't get disappointed that way.
More importantly it would put us on the national radar.

jpdex12
02-29-2008, 10:27 AM
it also allows colin to friggen crazy with th wrestling and chest kicks and such.

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!

Dude, you just made me spit my soda out all over the table...that was funny!

ddaryl
02-29-2008, 10:31 AM
More importantly it would put us on the national radar.

it would also open other FA's eyes...and we do need that.

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 10:32 AM
it would also open other FA's eyes...and we do need that.
It would let the fans know that Ralph cares, I need that. As of right now I'm not so sure.

dannyek71
02-29-2008, 10:38 AM
as long as we dont give up our 1st round pick in any of the deals, then I am happy.

If we can get stroud and Briggs and draft a big WR on day 1 we have many of the tools in place.

kernowboy
02-29-2008, 10:41 AM
What the Bills need to do is getting a winning franchise.

Sam Adams played 2003-05 - did he give us a winning team?

Takeo Spikes played 2003-06 - did he give us a winning team?

I believe the answer is No and No, yet both were heralded when they joined.

Drafting intelligent motivated college guys with character and talent is more likely to get us to the Play Offs than breaking the bank for (alleged) superior veterans

We go on about Briggs - he was drafted in R3 in 2003. Rather than shove him on the bench or bury him in the roster, the Bears started him immediately in 13 games and look at the player he has become.

I want us to be looking for the Buffalo Briggs in Round 3.

Owen DeBoard
02-29-2008, 10:51 AM
What the Bills need to do is getting a winning franchise.

Sam Adams played 2003-05 - did he give us a winning team?

Takeo Spikes played 2003-06 - did he give us a winning team?

I believe the answer is No and No, yet both were heralded when they joined.

Drafting intelligent motivated college guys with character and talent is more likely to get us to the Play Offs than breaking the bank for (alleged) superior veterans

We go on about Briggs - he was drafted in R3 in 2003. Rather than shove him on the bench or bury him in the roster, the Bears started him immediately in 13 games and look at the player he has become.

I want us to be looking for the Buffalo Briggs in Round 3.
Yes Spikes and Adams did give Buffalo their last winning season goin 10-6. They didnt make the playoffs but it was a winning record.

SquishDaFish
02-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Kernow fix your english if you want to rant (/sarcasm off). Just calm down bro being active is a GOOD thing. Its better than being cheap and sitting back and not signing anything

hydro
02-29-2008, 10:57 AM
Kernow fix your english if you want to rant. Just calm down bro being active is a GOOD thing. Its better then being cheap and sitting back and not signing anything

He post wasn't even close to as bad as some when considering grammar. Also you have to be perfect yourself to harp on others.

SquishDaFish
02-29-2008, 11:03 AM
Hey Hydro it wasnt meant like that bro. I think he knows how I meant it so shut it and mind your own business thanx

SquishDaFish
02-29-2008, 11:03 AM
There fixed it for you :shortbus:

justasportsfan
02-29-2008, 11:05 AM
He post wasn't even close to as bad as some when considering grammar. Also you have to be perfect yourself to harp on others.

:D

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 11:09 AM
:roflmao:

hydro
02-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I wasn't the one jumping all over someones grammar. Just making a point.

SquishDaFish
02-29-2008, 11:19 AM
Hydro = Wannabe English teacher

hydro
02-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Hydro = Wannabe English teacher

Says the person bringing up the grammar topic... :rolleyes:

justasportsfan
02-29-2008, 11:24 AM
I wasn't the one jumping all over someones grammar. Just making a point.
:up:

SquishDaFish
02-29-2008, 11:26 AM
But if you read my responses you would feel real stupid

hydro
02-29-2008, 11:27 AM
But if you read my responses you would feel real stupid

I could post a poll right now with that original response and no one would pick up on the sarcasm in the context of this thread.

Dr. Lecter
02-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Who really cares!

Let's get back to discussing Free Agency!!

hydro
02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Well Briggs looks like a long shot, and Stroud is in Buffalo. That is where we are at!

justasportsfan
Cmon it's a good start for the bills in FA. Drop the grammar drama guys and let's enjoy the signing

Mitchy moo
Who really cares!

Let's get back to discussing Free Agency!!

No F-that, let's talk about Grammar.

J/K.

SquishDaFish
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Forget it bro you know it all. Your not even the one I was talking to so just go away

billsburgh
02-29-2008, 11:45 AM
No F-that, let's talk about Grammar.

J/K.
Kelsay was pretty good as Frasier, but i'm not sure how good he would be as a DT.

HAMMER
02-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Kelsay was pretty good as Frasier, but i'm not sure how good he would be as a DT.
Worse than a MyBills joke.