PDA

View Full Version : Stroud is going to visit the Bills

TigerJ
02-29-2008, 09:23 AM
As per Fox Sports:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7852370?MSNHPHMA (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7852370?MSNHPHMA)

patmoran2006
02-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Awesome.
Along with Rogers, the best on the market.. and if when he's healthy, one of the best run stoppers in the entire NFL.

If you read the stories, he's very bitter towards Jags for basically throwing him under the bus.

You guys are out of your SKULLS if you don't want him hear. Like I said yesterday, its TIME to start taking some chances.. Playing it safe will get us 6-8 wins per year. Taking shots on talent like this is what could put us in the playoffs. He'll make 3 other DL around him better.

Philagape
02-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Hearing the story behind his suspension makes me feel a lot better about him. He's exactly what this D needs

patmoran2006
02-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Look back to 2005 when bums on his team like Reggie Hayward and Paul Spicer were combining for over 15 sacks because of the blockers he eats up.

gr8slayer
02-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Is everyone familiar with his injury?

LifetimeBillsFan
02-29-2008, 09:32 AM
I don't think money will be an issue at this point for the Bills in terms of whether or not they make a deal for Stroud.

I think it is going to strictly be a case of whether their doctors tell them that he will be healthy enough to make it worthwhile for the team to make a deal for him or not. His health will be the issue.

And, if the MDs give the go-ahead, I think that the Bills will go ahead and make a deal for him. (At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have the outlines of a deal already in place with Jax that is just pending the outcome of a physical exam by the Bills doctors.)

Philagape
02-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Obviously, it's all contingent on the docs. That should go without saying. Same with Hackett.

mysticsoto
02-29-2008, 09:39 AM
I don't think money will be an issue at this point for the Bills in terms of whether or not they make a deal for Stroud.

I think it is going to strictly be a case of whether their doctors tell them that he will be healthy enough to make it worthwhile for the team to make a deal for him or not. His health will be the issue.

And, if the MDs give the go-ahead, I think that the Bills will go ahead and make a deal for him. (At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they already have the outlines of a deal already in place with Jax that is just pending the outcome of a physical exam by the Bills doctors.)

I hope you're right. If that's the case, and the doctors give a thumbs up, that's a great acquisition that improves our team by default! Grab a WR and this draft becomes a BPA bonanza for us!

kernowboy
02-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Tom Donahoe roster building at its finest

Philagape
02-29-2008, 12:13 PM
This would make the Mitchell signing even bigger. Get him!!!

BlackMetalNinja
02-29-2008, 12:14 PM
The injury is my only holdup on this guy. He could be a terrific addition for sure if he's healthy, but it all hinges on that.

Philagape
02-29-2008, 12:16 PM
The injury is my only holdup on this guy. He could be a terrific addition for sure if he's healthy, but it all hinges on that.

Be healed in Jesus' name!!!

BlackMetalNinja
02-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Be healed in Jesus' name!!!

AMEN!

The last buffalo fan
02-29-2008, 12:20 PM
:drool:

YardRat
02-29-2008, 12:21 PM
What the hell...I'd rather blow a few extra dollars taking a chance on someone of Stroud's ability then pay less bucks for another Whittle or Butler to watch from the stands for the entire year.

Sometimes you just gotta roll the dice.