I will Launch my Own Ralph Wilson is God website...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

I will Launch my Own Ralph Wilson is God website...

If before today is over; between STroud, Briggs and Wilford we have even TWO of the three signed by this team.

I'm dead serious. I hate Ralphy as much as anyone on here except for maybe Gr8.. And I will change my tune instantly as even I wouldn't be able to claim he's not at least TRYING to win a championship with these moves.

Stroud is a Pat Williams type FORCE that will make the entire front seven better, not to mention accelerate McCargo's development.

Wilford is not great, but he's a good #2 and can help us where we need it most, in the red zone.

And briggs.. are you kidding me.. He's about as good as it gets in this league, I actually watched a lot of Bears games last year.. He was the best LB on that team, and that includes URlacher.

I'm not joking.. I will literally register a ralph wilson is a god website and pay for it.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: I will Launch my Own Ralph Wilson is God website...

And I'll take my credit card and buy season tix for the first time in my life ever.. TODAY

Comment

• Jaybird
      • Dec 2005

i agree with you my man, if we can get 2 of the 3 today, huge huge impact for this team.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

It will be hard for anyone to call him a cheap ass if he lands a couple big names today.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jaybird
          i agree with you my man, if we can get 2 of the 3 today, huge huge impact for this team.
          More than anything it would let us know that the guy cares about winning, that's my biggest concern with Wilson.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Mine too. Last year we spent a lot, but saved a lot as well (not paying Fletch, Clements, McGahee).

This year; to take that step we'll be doing a lot more spending than saving; and if some of this stuff up here happens, he wins me over big time.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

There is no reason to hate Ralph Wilson or to wish him death over anything that happens with the Bills.

It's understandable that you/fans get disappointed the Bills don't sign x-player. Deal with it and move on.

If the Bills don't sign any of those players, big friggin deal. It would be nice but I am not going to lose sleep over it. I'd rather see an outstanding draft over signing a big name free agent.

Some fans just want to get pumped up saying the Bills could sign Briggs/x-player/that player just so they can rip on Ralph when it doesn't happen.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                There is no reason to hate Ralph Wilson or to wish him death over anything that happens with the Bills.

It's understandable that you/fans get disappointed the Bills don't sign x-player. Deal with it and move on.

If the Bills don't sign any of those players, big friggin deal. It would be nice but I am not going to lose sleep over it. I'd rather see an outstanding draft over signing a big name free agent.

Some fans just want to get pumped up saying the Bills could sign Briggs/x-player/that player just so they can rip on Ralph when it doesn't happen.
                Who is that? I'd love to have a reason to praise the guy.

Comment

• Coach Sal
                  • Aug 2006

I will launch a patmoran is God website if you kick in a few extra mil to help us land all three.
                  Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                  And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                    I will launch a patmoran is God website if you kick in a few extra mil to help us land all three.
                    Why should he? That's the owners responsibility.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                      I'll kick in the 80 bux I plan on drinking with tonight at the "Worlds Largest 80's Party" at Club Infinity.. Wearing my motley crue tshirt and macking on chicks with the madonna hair do.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                        Why should he? That's the owners responsibility.
                        Maybe Ralph should stop being so nice to Bills fans and raise ticket prices to the NFL average. Maybe then he would have a few extra million in his pocket to spend.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          Maybe Ralph should stop being so nice to Bills fans and raise ticket prices to the NFL average. Maybe then he would have a few extra million in his pocket to spend.
                          You won't hear me complaining, I think he should raise it too.

Comment

Only Briggs would be good but will cost the earth.

Nothing in Wilford's professional career has suggested he would be a No2, but because Free agency is pathetic at WR, he will get a bigger pay day than his talent deserve.

And giving up draft pics for a guy who has not been properly fit for the last two years and is whinging about how the Jags wouldn't stand up beside him. Why didn't he have the brains to check any medication with the Jags own medical staff? After all they are paying him millions a season.

Stroud will be like signing Marcus Jones except worse as we will have wasted picks that can genuinely improve the team.

Everyone is saying this draft is so deep that normally Round 2 type players will be picked in Round 4

if we consider the talent which has gone in Round 2 in 2006 and 2007

DeMeco Ryans
                            D'Qwell Jackson
                            Danieal Manning
                            Daryn Colledge
                            Greg Jennings
                            Maurice Jones-Drew
                            Bernard Pollard
                            Alan Branch
                            Paul Posluzny
                            Arron Sears
                            Eric Weddle
                            Tony Ugoh
                            Justin Blalock
                            Justin Durant

etc etc ... all starters who have contributed significantly. Guys of this calibre will be available in Round 3

But because there's a hard-on for banged up vets who could quite easily flop or never achieved in the first place, we are looking to sacrifice the future. Dumb moves like this and the franchise deserves to end up in LA or Toronto

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              If before today is over; between STroud, Briggs and Wilford we have even TWO of the three signed by this team.

I'm dead serious. I hate Ralphy as much as anyone on here except for maybe Gr8.. And I will change my tune instantly as even I wouldn't be able to claim he's not at least TRYING to win a championship with these moves.

Stroud is a Pat Williams type FORCE that will make the entire front seven better, not to mention accelerate McCargo's development.

Wilford is not great, but he's a good #2 and can help us where we need it most, in the red zone.

And briggs.. are you kidding me.. He's about as good as it gets in this league, I actually watched a lot of Bears games last year.. He was the best LB on that team, and that includes URlacher.

I'm not joking.. I will literally register a ralph wilson is a god website and pay for it.

You should of created tis website when the Bills went all out for Spikes. he ws an expensive stud LB at the time and we did whatever it took to land him then.

all the "I hate Ralphy" gang make me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X