PDA

View Full Version : Would you be upset?

Bulldog
02-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Would you be upset if Buffalo finished free agency with Stroud & Mitchell and managed to extend Evans? Buffalo still would need another WR, but I think I would be OK with this.

Mitchy moo
02-29-2008, 01:47 PM
We need Wilford as well, then I think we will be ready for the draft.

mysticsoto
02-29-2008, 01:48 PM
Would you be upset if Buffalo finished free agency with Stroud & Mitchell and managed to extend Evans? Buffalo still would need another WR, but I think I would be OK with this.

I wouldn't be upset, but I really would rather a veteran WR before the draft. To expect a draft pick (even a 1st rounder) to just come and jump in would be alot to ask and expect!!!

Mr. Miyagi
02-29-2008, 01:48 PM
There's no reason we can't sign a WR as well, with Bryant Johnson and Wilford out there not getting too many sniffs.

eyedog
02-29-2008, 01:50 PM

I would happily take that.

Devin
02-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Id be thrilled.

We would have filled 2 positions on D that needed the most attention with 2 above average starters.

id have zero problem drafting a WR/TE then.

Michael82
02-29-2008, 01:51 PM
There's no reason we can't sign a WR as well, with Bryant Johnson and Wilford out there not getting too many sniffs.
Exactly. I see us bringing in all three guys and maybe a TE. I would love it. We get our OLB to replace Keith Ellison. We get our big run stuffing DT. We get our big WR. And maybe we get an extra TE, seeing how Royal is all we currently have. Then we can go into the draft and look at a big WR, TE, C, and CB. :up:

patmoran2006
Stroud is already under contract, and Mitchell's deal was surprisingly low, so if they only signed them two, even if they extended Evans I dont think they'd even spend the necessary minimum money. Maybe extend Crowell too?

jimbohastle51
i think they are focused on stroud and troupe right now. troupe will be in today or saturday we are his first stop and this early in free when you get a visit it usually means your signing the person. the second wave of free agency is when people do 2 and 3 visits each. we need to lock up stroud today, remember mike smith his old defensive coordinator in jax is the falcons coach and they are interested too.

ddaryl
02-29-2008, 01:52 PM
I would be a heluva alot more satisfied with both a WR and a TE added to that mix. We should have no problems doing this IMHO, it just comes down to what players are willing to sign here.

That would allow the Bills to take the best player available at #11

venis2k1
02-29-2008, 01:54 PM
I think signing Jason Peters to a long term deal is more important than extending Evans or Crowell at this point.

Al the Bills Fan
02-29-2008, 01:55 PM
I would be okay with that, I would really like to see us signing a WR as well. We need 2 recievers added to this team, my preference would be to sign one free agent WR and draft another.

Michael82
02-29-2008, 01:56 PM
I think signing Jason Peters to a long term deal is more important than extending Evans or Crowell at this point.
Even though he just recently extended his deal, I agree. The prices are jumping fast, they gotta lock him up before it jumps anymore.

Philagape
02-29-2008, 02:00 PM
i think they are focused on stroud and troupe right now. troupe will be in today or saturday we are his first stop and this early in free when you get a visit it usually means your signing the person. the second wave of free agency is when people do 2 and 3 visits each. we need to lock up stroud today, remember mike smith his old defensive coordinator in jax is the falcons coach and they are interested too.

We have another former Jax coach ... Fewell

ddaryl
02-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Peters can wait another year.

Evans comes 1st.... especially if he wants to remain a Bill and give us a home town discount.