PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in JP?

TacklingDummy
02-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Doesn't seem to be. JP's stock is dropping. I'm hoping for a 6th rounder.

colin
02-29-2008, 05:48 PM
no thanks, we already have one.

DBrown77
02-29-2008, 05:49 PM
when a team is looking to sign Sage Rosenfels and may look to JP after they cannot get Sage.......Yeah, its not looking so good. I wouldnt mind him as a backup next year though

Mitchell55
02-29-2008, 05:52 PM
Why is every single post on BB.com always appear here?

TacklingDummy
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
when a team is looking to sign Sage Rosenfels and may look to JP after they cannot get Sage.......Yeah, its not looking so good. I wouldnt mind him as a backup next year though

Looks like we might be.

Bill fans have been overvaluing JP since he was drafted.

TacklingDummy
02-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Why is every single post on BB.com always appear here?

News to me, I haven't been on that site in years.

DBrown77
02-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Looks like we might be.

Bill fans have been overvaluing JP since he was drafted.

I overvalued him. The flashes here and there get you excited, but then you are crushed when he screws things up. He seems like a good person and I hope for him he does get traded. An experienced vet would be better for TE anyways

djjimkelly
02-29-2008, 06:23 PM

yeah the bills are interested hes gonna be on roster then take job back.

book it

ParanoidAndroid
02-29-2008, 06:34 PM
I'd rather keep him than get a measly 6th rounder for him.

Tatonka
02-29-2008, 06:43 PM
hey TD.. you know what is awful.. you make posts like this and show your joy about us not getting anything in return.. it makes me sick. you would rather see the bills just cut jp and not get anything for him, just to have the satisfaction of saying "i told you jp sucked and no one wants him".. its ridiculous.

tool.

Yasgur's Farm
02-29-2008, 06:44 PM
hey TD.. you know what is awful.. you make posts like this and show your joy about us not getting anything in return.. it makes me sick. you would rather see the bills just cut jp and not get anything for him, just to have the satisfaction of saying "i told you jp sucked and no one wants him".. its ridiculous.

tool.Worth repeating!

Yasgur's Farm
02-29-2008, 06:45 PM
yeah the bills are interested hes gonna be on roster then take job back.

book itWorth repeating!

Yasgur's Farm
02-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I'd rather keep him than get a measly 6th rounder for him.Worth repeating!

Yasgur's Farm
02-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Blah, blah, blah, JP, blah, blah:boost:

DynaPaul
02-29-2008, 06:47 PM
A wealthy friend of mine told me that Kansas City is offering a $100 gift certificate to Wegman's and an autographed Barry Word jersey for him.

justasportsfan
02-29-2008, 07:12 PM
you're not praying hard enough TD. :D

I don't think the bills are really trying to move him either unless someone wants to overpay. Why should they? Trent is not a sure thing with durability issues.

justasportsfan
02-29-2008, 07:15 PM

tool.

NO truer words have been spoken. He decided to leave when JP was the starter and cameback to gloat. I still enjoy his posts. Seems to evolve around JP sucks

jpdex12
02-29-2008, 07:20 PM

tool.

I would rather cut him to save cap space and eleviate any distractions.

justasportsfan
02-29-2008, 07:25 PM
I would rather cut him to save cap space and eleviate any distractions.

If no one wants to overpay, I don't think they'll move JP if it's been determined at camp that Trent is definitely the guy after camp competition or with Shonert calling the shots.

I have a feeling that the coaches don't think JPs failures were entirely his fault after how they pretty much blasted Fairchilds playcalling.

TacklingDummy
02-29-2008, 07:46 PM

tool.

6th rounder is nothing?

I've never said the Bills should cut him and I have said multiple times that JP will start a few games next year for the Bills.

Keep talking out your ass, a-hole.

TacklingDummy
02-29-2008, 07:50 PM
N He decided to leave when JP was the starter and cameback to gloat.

I left because the Lickers were out of control. Most of them are gone now. There's still a few leftover.

Tatonka
02-29-2008, 08:47 PM
6th rounder is nothing?

I've never said the Bills should cut him and I have said multiple times that JP will start a few games next year for the Bills.

Keep talking out your ass, a-hole.

you need to reread my post. you clearly missed my point, you brainless ****ing twit.

i said it would make you happy to see us cut him just so you could gloat.. you get enjoyment out of the fact that we cant get a 3rd for him.. it would make you excited to see that we get less for him because it would prove that your the smartest boy on this board!

did i explain that in simple enough terms for your brilliant ass to understand?

Mr. Pink
02-29-2008, 08:54 PM
I'd be happy to see us cut him if we can't get a pick for him.

I do not want to see him on the field as a Buffalo Bill ever again.

He's Bruce Mathison bad.

TacklingDummy
02-29-2008, 09:26 PM

He's Bruce Mathison bad.

Agreed.

TacklingDummy
02-29-2008, 09:28 PM
you need to reread my post. you clearly missed my point, you brainless ****ing twit.

i said it would make you happy to see us cut him just so you could gloat.. you get enjoyment out of the fact that we cant get a 3rd for him.. it would make you excited to see that we get less for him because it would prove that your the smartest boy on this board!

did i explain that in simple enough terms for your brilliant ass to understand?

You say 3rd? Wow, talk about not being realistic.

Why would I gloat? Did I gloat when Rob Johnson turned out like shlt? Did I gloat about Tom Donahoe or Gregg Williams? Or Mularkey? Have I gloated that JP has turned out like shlt? NO, NO,NO,No,NO.

You can stop talking for me.

feelthepain
02-29-2008, 09:32 PM
A wealthy friend of mine told me that Kansas City is offering a $100 gift certificate to Wegman's and an autographed Barry Word jersey for him.

Still to much!

Al the Bills Fan
02-29-2008, 09:40 PM
I'd rather keep him than get a measly 6th rounder for him.
I rather get something now, than wait a year and get nothing. Whether you love him or hate him he is either gone now or next year, might as well get something.

Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round, I hate Tom Brady but use him as an example that you can sometimes find some really good players in the later rounds. Why not take the pick and roll the dice on a guy with the pick? If he doesn't work out, O well. We already know JP's time in Buffalo is drawing to a close. I don't see why you wouldn't get something for him now, rather then nothing next year.

Historian
03-01-2008, 05:32 AM
I heard the London Monarchs were interested...

kernowboy
03-01-2008, 05:36 AM
Personally I see no reason not to keep him until camp.

Other teams could lose QBs to injuries (as could we) and then Losman becomes an option for trade for a conditional pick in 2009, which could be higher due to a teams need for a QB with starting experience. It could also be a conditional R3/R4 based on performance.

If Delhomme gets injured do the Panthers really want Testaverde or Moore starting - for example?

mayotm
03-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Personally I see no reason not to keep him until camp.

Other teams could lose QBs to injuries (as could we) and then Losman becomes an option for trade for a conditional pick in 2009, which could be higher due to a teams need for a QB with starting experience. It could also be a conditional R3/R4 based on performance.

If Delhomme gets injured do the Panthers really want Testaverde or Moore starting - for example?This is exactly right. Somebody will get hurt during the pre-season. At which point, JP's value goes up. Some people around here act as though JP is the worst QB of all time. Things didn't work out in Buffalo. It doesn't mean he can't be serviceable elsewhere. Especially, if some team gets into a pinch. Everybody has focused on places where JP could be the starter. Instead, we should be looking at teams that don't have a decent backup. Their starter goes down, JP's value goes up.

Novacane
03-01-2008, 07:15 AM
If Delhomme gets injured do the Panthers really want Testaverde or Moore starting - for example?

If the other choice was JP Losman??? Yeah.....they'd probably chose the old man or Moore.

mybills
03-01-2008, 07:33 AM

Of course you wouldn't, you're a Browns fan. If you were more of a Bills fan, you'd have a little buffalo symbol near your rep counter instead of the Cleveland Browns symbol.

Mr. Pink
03-01-2008, 07:41 AM
Of course you wouldn't, you're a Browns fan. If you were more of a Bills fan, you'd have a little buffalo symbol near your rep counter instead of the Cleveland Browns symbol.

And if JP was a member of the Browns, I would want him gone as well.

He's Paul McDonald bad.

Or in your case, seeing you're a Giants fan...

He's Joe Pisarcik bad.

mybills
03-01-2008, 07:47 AM
that's your opinion...which I hardly ever agree with. :D