X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Uh oh...

Patriots re-sign Tedy Bruschi. How are we ever going to be able to compete with them next year with God on the field?

Tedy has a +10 Heroic Aura bonus added to the defense when he's on the field.
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: Uh oh...

Tedy is the only Pat I actually like. I'm a bit surprised... I thought he was going to hang them up.

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

Tell you the truth there is nothing to not like about the guy. It's not his fault that the media couldn't stop talking about his comeback.
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

Tedy actually had a pretty good year last season. He doesn't run as well as he used to and he doesn't make as many big plays, but he still is a steady, reliable and smart defender who can tackle. He is a top-notch leader and can get everyone lined up properly. Later in the season he wore down some, forced to play more on passing downs, where he is a liability.

As long as his role is to play on 1st and 2nd downs and come out in passing situations, he can still be effective. I think as long as he can do that, he will play.

Comment

• Devin
          The Octagon
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by DevilPaul
          Tedy has a +10 Heroic Aura bonus added to the defense when he's on the field.
          http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
          X