X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ImpendingDoom
    • Feb 2008

Prediction!!!!!!!!!!

The bills have an alternate plan. They are not going to overspend in FA. Even if they had 20 million in cap space and there was only one FA left for 10 mill. they would not sign this player if they had to overspend. Their theory is to trade down in the first round and pick up pick # 17 or 18 and get an extra 2nd round pick. This way they can still get sweed and still adress multiple areas in the second round.
  • Al the Bills Fan
    • Aug 2007

Re: Prediction!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that if the Bills move down as you suggest that they get a first and second round pick in return. Maybe a first and third, altough I could be wrong.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

of course they do

Comment

Even if we don't trade down there are multiple tackles outside of Round 1 who could easily start on Day1

Pat Sims, Dre Moore, Red Bryant, Trevor Laws, Marcus Harrison, DeMario Pressley, Ahtyba Rubin and Frank Okam. Any one of these guys could come in and give us a performance like Barry Cofield delivered from Round 4 in his rookie season (44 tackles, 1.5 sacks) which stands decent comparison with a number of his veteran peers.

I can quite easily see us taking a DT in R2 and then maybe a DT in R4 because the depth of this draft class across the board, means that players who did ok at the combine and senior bowl will still fall further than expected because of the depth in all positions. There are WRs likely to go in R3 who would have gone in R1 in 2006 !!!

Comment

Working...
        X