PDA

View Full Version : Stroud is not a FA, but a trade deal, so be patient.

HHURRICANE
03-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Bufalo is a very viable trade partner so as much as Rosenhaus wants to treat this like FA it's not.

raphael120
03-01-2008, 08:45 AM
You seem to forget that most other teams arent ran by cheap mother ****ers.

He'll be gone by Monday.

Mitchy moo
03-01-2008, 08:48 AM
I think stroud is a risk. What incentive does he have to come play in buffalo?

raphael120
03-01-2008, 08:50 AM
I think stroud is a risk. What incentive does he have to come play in buffalo?

Money.

What does ANY guy looking for a new team have incentive to leave their old team?

Most of the time it isn't because of a great team, but it surely helps.

don137
03-01-2008, 08:54 AM
What hurts the Bills is the Browns landed two DTs. By getting two of the top players available at one position thins the talent pool out while leaves more teams to over pay on the remaining talent available (Stroud). Between Buffalo, Denver and Cincinnati someone will overy pay. My hunch it will be Denver.

raphael120
03-01-2008, 08:55 AM
What also hurts the Bills is Ralph cutting all these players to be able to put more money to the gas he's going to use up by going up to Toronto to kiss all the corporate guys asses.

kernowboy
03-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Stroud is an injury risk

Has he played since micro surgery on a critical joint? NO
Can even the most intense medical replicate what happens on the field? NO

Should we pay him the same as an injury risk Free Agent like Tommy Kelly or do we pay him like a traded player such as Corey Williams, Kris Jenkins or Shaun Rogers?

Williams has played in his last 32 games and is fully fit
Jenkins has played in his last 32 games and is fully fit
Rogers has played in his last 16 games and is fully fit

Stroud has not been fully fit for two seasons.

For those guys wanting to pay ludicrous money for an injured player with a dodgy ankle that hasn't been fully tested in a game, I have this to say.

"I have this really nice looking 6 year old car. The engine has not worked properly for the last 2 years but hands on heart, I swear it is actually better than the ones at the dealership down the road, even though they have PROOF theirs work - so you'll have no objection to paying me more then?"

Bill Brasky
03-01-2008, 02:05 PM
"I have this really nice looking 6 year old car. The engine has not worked properly for the last 2 years but hands on heart, I swear it is actually better than the ones at the dealership down the road, even though they have PROOF theirs work - so you'll have no objection to paying me more then?"

legendary

patmoran2006
03-01-2008, 02:09 PM

And what exactly are these other cars that you have PROOF they work?

HHURRICANE
03-01-2008, 04:36 PM
I'll take my pos-rep for being right, again.

Michael82
03-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I'll take my pos-rep for being right, again.
I was right too. :yawn:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=147443