PDA

View Full Version : Facts and opinions.

Confused
03-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Lets start with the facts.

1. The Cleveland Browns are a "small market team" that wants to win. We should take a page or two from their book. They sucked as much as we did against the run last year. 1st day of FA, what do the do? They sign 2 high profile DT's including one that was franchised!! They have killed the last 2 drafts and are more of a playoff team than we can hope to be next year. Props to Cleveland.

2. JP Losman is worth less than even the most skeptical of Bills fans thought he was. Someone needs to call Roswell, we got a cancer forming in our lockerroom. The smart move would be to try to trade him off in some sort of a package. This team rarely inspires my confidence in the "smart move" category. ...hell, even I thought we'd get a 3rd for this turd.

3. Mitchell is a great pickup. I see nothing but depth the rest of the way thru FA. Early reports substantiate that claim. We are, the thriftyiest/cheapest team in the NFL. Hands down.

Opinions:

1. James Hardy is the no1 WR in the Draft. He's fast, strong, has great hops,and tore up in the shuffles(read the combine results. He placed top ten in all categories except 40yd dash.) Limas Sweed may have run a hundreth of a second faster than Hardy, I dont care. Sweed is still damaged goods. Unless Kelly has a mind blowing pro-day, this opinion is unlikely to change.

2. DRC will be covering Evans twice a year for many years to come. I think the Pats snag him up. That said, I hope to god we shore up our run defense, somehow. As my next opinion says we need to stop Mcfadden twice a year too. ****ing Jets.

3. Trent Edwards will experience the sophmore slump. More reason why JP needs to go. Trent will bounce back. But if I gotta go through another year of QB-merry-go-round, I'm gonna barf.

Confused
03-01-2008, 11:44 PM
I stand corrected on fact 3