• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Bills.com is the worst

Busiest weekend of the ENTIRE offseason, and they dont have a SINGLE update on a Saturday afternoon for going-ons? It's public knowledge know Johnson is in town today and the Stroud controversy/negotiations. Not even an update?

its bad enough our football team sucks.. We also have the ****tiest official website in the league to.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Bills.com is the worst

Just make one of the biggest franchise trades, maybe EVER and STILL NOT a mention on Bills.com

Comment

• Kal-El
      Eeek! It's Rob!
      • Jun 2005

Bills.com is why there is a BillZone.com.

Be thankful, mon ami.

You don't HAVE a soul. You ARE a soul. You HAVE a body.
      -- C.S. Lewis

BARACK OBAMA '08
      Better than you --
      and he knows it

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

I know, its like a secret society club... This hasnt even broke on the BB.com message boards yet either.

Comment

• T-Long
          Circling the Wagons since 1982.
          • Sep 2003

I brought this up in an email to Chris and this was his response a few weeks bacK. They were in two separate emails:

Terrence,
          I respect your need to know. Please understand I'm forced to operate under team guidelines, which prohibits me from providing certain information that I've gathered until it's "official." Believe me when I tell you it's as frustrating for me as it is for you. I want to get you everything I gather as fast as I get it. But the powers that be prevent me from doing that. Trust me when I tell you that I've explained time and again to those above me that fans want to get this info from us, but I have been unsuccessful in convincing them. Sit tight and I'll keep fighting the fight.

Terrence,

FYI, I've managed to get a little more leeway through the use of my blog concerning breaking news, so keep an eye out there for stuff as I will tend to put it there when restricted by team guidelines with respect to reporting stuff on the home page.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by T-Long
            I brought this up in an email to Chris and this was his response a few weeks bacK. They were in two separate emails:

Terrence,
            I respect your need to know. Please understand I'm forced to operate under team guidelines, which prohibits me from providing certain information that I've gathered until it's "official." Believe me when I tell you it's as frustrating for me as it is for you. I want to get you everything I gather as fast as I get it. But the powers that be prevent me from doing that. Trust me when I tell you that I've explained time and again to those above me that fans want to get this info from us, but I have been unsuccessful in convincing them. Sit tight and I'll keep fighting the fight.

Terrence,

FYI, I've managed to get a little more leeway through the use of my blog concerning breaking news, so keep an eye out there for stuff as I will tend to put it there when restricted by team guidelines with respect to reporting stuff on the home page.
            I know Chris Brown. When I covered the Bills before he was the main guy at Empire Sports Network. His personna is actually RADICALLY different than what he's paid for by the Bills. Chris is a pretty hard-hitting reporter and was usually the first to ask the tough questions... Like I've said, he must be getting paid a hell of a buck to take on this role.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Let's hope that this time we trade with the Jags that it actually works out.

Comment

Working...
              X