PDA

View Full Version : Pat Moran.. drunk and ..

patmoran2006
03-02-2008, 01:25 AM
From not only one of the biggest 28-32 hour drinking binges of his life, he wants to let the world know that he's very happy with the Buffalo Bills and they went blow to blow with the fins and the jets to show the league that we aint no *****es anymore...

maybe stroud dont do **** for us, and i highly doubt that, but no matter what, wilson gets props for taking a chance and proving this team is trying to win.. i f'n love it...and i love crown royal too

mayotm
03-02-2008, 01:30 AM
From not only one of the biggest 28-32 hour drinking binges of his life, he wants to let the world know that he's very happy with the Buffalo Bills and they went blow to blow with the fins and the jets to show the league that we aint no *****es anymore...

maybe stroud dont do **** for us, and i highly doubt that, but no matter what, wilson gets props for taking a chance and proving this team is trying to win.. i f'n love it...and i love crown royal too

DrGraves
03-02-2008, 01:32 AM
it is nice to know that the front office has some balls

patmoran2006
03-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Very nice.. I dont know how much Brandon had to do with this, but I already like him.

kernowboy
03-02-2008, 03:17 AM
At the fact is - and I will admit this - it is a good deal.

We didn't pay more than the market rate for him.

It appears that the scumbag Rosenhaus, did not succeed which is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, when we deal with Free Agents in future - "we will pay you fairly but don't think we are here to be part of your pension plan"

I would like to see Ben Troupe as well though and a better FB than Barnes

Meathead
03-02-2008, 08:26 AM
ralhp is chaep

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 08:32 AM
ralhp is chaep lol

Nighthawk
03-02-2008, 09:02 AM
ralhp is chaep

Let's not go overboard and say he isn't, because everyone the Bills have brought in has been reasonably priced. Don't forget, they also cut a lot of salary before making these pickups. I love what they've done, but I'm not ready to crown Ralphy yet.

Mr. Miyagi
03-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Dude if this Roy Williams rumor does come true, we're going to lose pat to the AA message board.

Mitchy moo
03-02-2008, 09:08 AM
Dude if this Roy Williams rumor does come true, we're going to lose pat to the AA message board.

lol.