• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

2 team race for the AFC East.....

Look at talent lost or most likely lost from our main divisional opponent, NE:

Assante Samuel, Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth, Troy Brown, Kyle Brady, Rosey Colvin, Jabar Gaffney, Randall Gay, Mel Mitchell, Rashad Moore, Eugene Wilson.

We play NE 2 times or 12.5% of our regular season schedule, with the remaining 4 games split amongst the Fins and Jets. Last season, we beat the Jets both games we played them and the Fins as well. Miami is so far out of it, it's a laugher so no fear there. The Jets look to make improvements but I think they have a few years left to get better.

Looking over this whole situation, we have become much better thus far and NE has become that much weaker. I can see us at least splitting the season with them and us handling the Jets / Fins.

Conference records really help determine playoff spots and we should be 5-1 starting off in the conference right there. Plan on us making the playoffs.
  • BleedinGreenNC
    • Sep 2004

Re: 2 team race for the AFC East.....

I do agree with your post, but i think as long as Tom Brady is their QB, they will be a dangerous team!

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Isn't it a little early for this kind of talk eh Skoobs?
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Actually I just looked at their 2008 opponents. You may be on to something there Skoobs.

2008 opponents:
        Home: Chargers, Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Seahawks, Cleveland
        Away: Broncos, Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Rams, Jacksonville
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by northernbillfan
          Actually I just looked at their 2008 opponents. You may be on to something there Skoobs.

2008 opponents:
          I looked at the opponents too. Stroud gets to face his old team, and we get to play the emerging Browns. Its gonna be a fun year

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Cards and 49ers are upstarts too.

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

sorry but i see it more like 3-3 in the division, maybe 4-2

2-0 fish. theyre still too much in disarray to pull it together this year should be cake

1-1 jets division games are always the toughest and the jets should have enough to win a few games including one against the bills

0-2 even with all the defections the cheats will be very tough again. sadly their domination of us will continue

why they might make 4-2 - any given sunday, either they beat the jets twice or manage to finally pull one out against the cheats. i doubt both happen
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by northernbillfan

2008 opponents:
                I see us winning more than we lose here. This isn't homer vision and the NFC West usually equals a few wins as of late. The Chiefs are a tough away game but they suck, JAX is going to be tough but that should motivate Stroud to snap.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Meathead
                  sorry but i see it more like 3-3 in the division, maybe 4-2

2-0 fish. theyre still too much in disarray to pull it together this year should be cake

1-1 jets division games are always the toughest and the jets should have enough to win a few games including one against the bills

0-2 even with all the defections the cheats will be very tough again. sadly their domination of us will continue

why they might make 4-2 - any given sunday, either they beat the jets twice or manage to finally pull one out against the cheats. i doubt both happen
                  We went 4-0 against the Fins / Jests with a huge amount of our starters on IR. With health and a much better D we are going to lose??

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

Depends if the schedulers want to give us the Pats after the Pats bye week for the 10th year on a row.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                      Depends if the schedulers want to give us the Pats after the Pats bye week for the 10th year on a row.
                      yea why is it always like that... Oh yea cuz everyone loves the patriots
                      I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                        Roways rooking ahread!
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by VeggieMan14
                        yea why is it always like that... Oh yea cuz everyone loves the patriots
                        Not anymore,

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                          • Jul 2002

In the second game, every single time Brady had the ball they scored a touchdown.
                          Every single time.

I cannot get over that by a few weeks of off season moves.

We are not close to them.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by gameboy
                            In the second game, every single time Brady had the ball they scored a touchdown.
                            Every single time.

I cannot get over that by a few weeks of off season moves.

We are not close to them.
                            your a party er
                            I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

NE still has far superior talent than the rest of the AFC East however I feel the gap is shortening. The Jets and Bills have done a great job so far. The Dolphins is a work in progress and still a couple years away but they will be competing in the AFC East eventually.

Comment

Working...
                              X