A few questions answered about Stroud's health / Suspension..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

A few questions answered about Stroud's health / Suspension..

So why did the Jaguars part with him? It’s obvious they do not believe he is the same player he was before the ankle injury.
    The Bills disagree. Brandon said Stroud’s ankle got a stamp of approval from the Bills’ medical team. He also said Stroud’s high-ankle sprain was unrelated to the ankle surgery.
    “We put him through all the paces, and there was zero concern,” Brandon said.
    “We’ve checked him out, and we feel really good about this whole deal,” said coach Dick Jauron.
    Regarding his suspension, Stroud said in December he took some dietary supplements that were available over the counter on the advice of a doctor and those wound up having ingredients on the league’s banned substances list.
    “It was something that was my fault, on part of neglect,” Stroud said. “I should’ve done a better job researching what I was taking. Like I said, I’m older, wiser, now. That’s in the past.”

• VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Re: A few questions answered about Stroud's health / Suspension..

Originally posted by Skooby
    So why did the Jaguars part with him? It’s obvious they do not believe he is the same player he was before the ankle injury.
    The Bills disagree. Brandon said Stroud’s ankle got a stamp of approval from the Bills’ medical team. He also said Stroud’s high-ankle sprain was unrelated to the ankle surgery.
    “We put him through all the paces, and there was zero concern,” Brandon said.
    “We’ve checked him out, and we feel really good about this whole deal,” said coach Dick Jauron.
    Regarding his suspension, Stroud said in December he took some dietary supplements that were available over the counter on the advice of a doctor and those wound up having ingredients on the league’s banned substances list.
    “It was something that was my fault, on part of neglect,” Stroud said. “I should’ve done a better job researching what I was taking. Like I said, I’m older, wiser, now. That’s in the past.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/289488.html
    and hopefully he won't feel the need to get injected with flac seed oil because that always turns out to be steroids
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• relentless
      • Mar 2005

Jack Del Rio was quoted on nfl network as saying that the decision to let Stroud go was a "performance based decision".

Comment

• alohabillsfan
        • Sep 2003

Jack has a way of alienating his players for whatever reason (read ego). I truely believe that Marcus will be a monster playing for Coach Jauron!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X