PDA

View Full Version : With all these jp and lee rumors....

Kerr
03-02-2008, 10:09 AM
here's another possibility. JP to Green Bay for one of their glorified wide receivers such as james jones or ruvell martin? If you hit that link from eastcoast, you read that their gm is still high on jp with the possibility of farve retiring. Anyway, you'd hear that all the time from green bay that these guys could start in this league. They're both young and cheaper than johnson or hackett.

Jones is 6-1....Martin is 6-4.

I think it's a good swap.

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 10:12 AM
here's another possibility. JP to Green Bay for one of their glorified wide receivers such as james jones or ruvell martin? If you hit that link from eastcoast, you read that their gm is still high on jp with the possibility of farve retiring. Anyway, you'd hear that all the time from green bay that these guys could start in this league. They're both young and cheaper than johnson or hackett.

Jones is 6-1....Martin is 6-4.

I think it's a good swap. i dont think so they got aaron rogers and he has proven the few times he has come in that he can play

Kerr
03-02-2008, 10:13 AM
i dont think so they got aaron rogers and he has proven the few times he has come in that he can play

And who do they have after aaron rodgers? What if he falters? All teams needs an insurance policy.

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 10:14 AM
And who do they have after aaron rodgers? What if he falters? All teams needs an insurance policy. ah touche

Jaybird
03-02-2008, 10:17 AM
so who do the bills have as insurance???

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 10:18 AM
so who do the bills have as insurance??? whoever we draft in round 6

Kerr
03-02-2008, 10:20 AM
so who do the bills have as insurance???

Nobody. This was only in regards to the rumors swirling around they were ready to ship jp.

LifetimeBillsFan
03-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Well, with the money that they don't have to pay Losman, they could go out and sign a veteran QB to back-up Edwards. There are a couple out there who I would like to see in a Bills uni that I think would be better back-ups--just in case--than Losman, but I'm not even going to mention their names right now.

If the Bills do deal JP--especially if it is for one of those GB receivers that have been mentioned here--I think that one of them just might be willing to come to Buffalo for what the Bills wold be in a position to offer him.

Dujek
03-02-2008, 11:44 AM
i dont think so they got aaron rogers and he has proven the few times he has come in that he can play

Aaron Rodgers is nothing more than Green Bay's victory cigar.