PDA

View Full Version : Giants listening to offers for shockey.....

losman420
03-02-2008, 11:55 AM
I know it will never happen, but i wouldn't mind shockey here at the right price.

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 11:56 AM
I know it will never happen, but i wouldn't mind shockey here at the right price. he is a cancer:down:

YardRat
03-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Screw Shockey...I'd rather have Boss.

Jaybird
03-02-2008, 11:59 AM
NO NO NO

some of my best friends r huge giant fans, there fore i watch a lot of games. I have always ripped on them about shockey, he is one of the most overrated players in the nfl. Just because he's loud on the field doesn't make him a good player. He will make a 5 yard catch, and he acts as if he just scored the winning touchdown in the super bowl.

also, he always and i mean always drops balls. I don't have specific numbers, but i would guess he drops 50% of balls that should be caught!!!!!!

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Screw Shockey...I'd rather have Boss. now that is what im talkin bout. Anyone with that last name must be a beast and he is

losman420
03-02-2008, 12:03 PM
he is a cancer:down:I know but he is a heck of a talent if he could learn to shut his mouth.

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 12:05 PM
I know but he is a heck of a talent if he could learn to shut his mouth. did you notice the giants started doing good when he was injured

losman420
03-02-2008, 12:05 PM
did you notice the giants started doing good when he was injuredLOL thats a good point, and yes i did.

VeggieMan14
03-02-2008, 12:07 PM
LOL thats a good point, and yes i did. ah touche

Al the Bills Fan
03-02-2008, 10:39 PM
I know but he is a heck of a talent if he could learn to shut his mouth.

The problem is, Shockey will never learn to shut his mouth! You can't deny his on the field production but he is a loud mouth, pompous, locker room cancer! All the talent in the world but no brains.

I'll pass

RockStar36
03-02-2008, 10:48 PM
I would take Shockey in a second

mikemac2001
03-02-2008, 10:59 PM
Either way i would live....

RockStar36
03-02-2008, 11:07 PM
He would instantly transform this offense into something to fear and give TE a solid target.

http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/archives/NY%20Giants%27%20Jeremy%20Shockey%20loses%20his%20helmet%20when%20hit%20during%20Philadelphia%20Eagles%20playoff%20game%20in%20January%202007.jpg

Mitchy moo
03-02-2008, 11:20 PM
He would instantly transform this offense into something to fear and give TE a solid target.

http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/archives/NY%20Giants%27%20Jeremy%20Shockey%20loses%20his%20helmet%20when%20hit%20during%20Philadelphia%20Eagles%20playoff%20game%20in%20January%202007.jpg

He's a gamer.

raphael120
03-02-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, or he'd be a little ***** and undermine our coaches and Trent.

I'll pass.

Al the Bills Fan
03-02-2008, 11:49 PM
[quote=RockStar36]He would instantly transform this offense into something to fear and give TE a solid target.

http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/archives/NY%20Giants%27%20Jeremy%20Shockey%20loses%20his%20helmet%20when%20hit%20during%20Philadelphia%20Eagles%20playoff%20game%20in%20January%202007.jpgHe would also transform our locker room, into a warzone! I don't not doubt his on the field ability at all. I can tell you that I live in the NYC area so I am in the middle of Jets and Giants country. The guy is a cancer!

jamze132
03-03-2008, 12:46 AM
I'll pass on Shockey, I think he would create more problems than necessary. I know he is a great pass catching TE but I don't think he is the solution.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 06:02 AM
he's not a team player at all...
everything is about him and him alone
the minute he gets a chance he'll turn into a drama queen
If we can sign him with the stipulation that he has his tongue surgically removed before he gets here fine, if not no thanks

mybills
03-03-2008, 06:05 AM
He was young when he was a "big mouth"..he's calmed down a lot. It comes with maturing! I would take him in a nano second! He's a beast!

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 06:08 AM
He was young when he was a "big mouth"..he's calmed down a lot. It comes with maturing! I would take him in a nano second! He's a beast!
He had a large mouth right up to the point of his injury
Even this year he was jawing about manning being the problem with the team
He gets hurt, Boss comes in, they win a Super Bowl
Not a coincidence.

mybills
03-03-2008, 06:11 AM
I'm just sayin' he's not as bad as he used to be, and his talent says more than his mouth.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 06:13 AM
I'm just sayin' he's not as bad as he used to be, and his talent says more than his mouth.
All I know is when Shockey left the field the Giants began winning games.

RockStar36
03-03-2008, 06:24 AM
All I know is when Shockey left the field the Giants began winning games.

The Patriots won three Super Bowls w/o Moss and lost with Moss.

He must be a terrible influence on a team.

Just sayin.

mybills
03-03-2008, 06:26 AM
:rofl: RS

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 06:33 AM
The Patriots won three Super Bowls w/o Moss and lost with Moss.

He must be a terrible influence on a team.

Just sayin.
Its a valid point. My counter would be that Moss clearly made the Pats offense better while the Giants offense was clearly better minus Shockey.

RockStar36
03-03-2008, 06:35 AM
I really didn't notice the Giants offense being "better". I noticed a lack of big mistakes from Eli that he normally makes.

SquishDaFish
03-03-2008, 06:41 AM
ELI progressed thats the only reason the O got better. And I imagine it would of been the same if not a little better with Shockey

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 06:43 AM
I really didn't notice the Giants offense being "better". I noticed a lack of big mistakes from Eli that he normally makes.
They started winning consistently when Shockey wasn't on the field.
I live in the NY area, with Shockey in Eli felt obligated to try to find him
Once off the field Manning felt more at ease to make his progressions and find the open receiver
At the very least Shockey's presence on the field was a distracting force for his own team
Once it was removed...

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 06:44 AM
ELI progressed thats the only reason the O got better. And I imagine it would of been the same if not a little better with Shockey
Eli progressed because he didn't need to worry about catering to a prima donna

RockStar36
03-03-2008, 06:46 AM
Damn.

I guess as long as Eli has a bunch of nobodies he is going to win several Super Bowls.

X-Era
03-03-2008, 06:47 AM
Damn.

I guess as long as Eli has a bunch of nobodies he is going to win several Super Bowls.

Link?

mybills
03-03-2008, 06:48 AM
I live in the NY area
The Giants are my favorite NFC team. Whatever.

I'm guessing you get all the local mud, I mean news, much like I get crap on NE. But you can't listen to it..they're all biased. They all have their favorites.

RockStar36
03-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Link?

Read above.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 06:56 AM
The Giants are my favorite NFC team. Whatever.

I'm guessing you get all the local mud, I mean news, much like I get crap on NE. But you can't listen to it..they're all biased. They all have their favorites.
Its not just opinions spun by the media that lead me to draw my conclusions. Every now and again I have to deal with the media myself and I know how they can spin and twist just about anything to fit their own bias.
Shockey has always been all about Shockey and hasn't proven yet that he understands the concept of team. He throws his teammates under the bis on a consistent basis when asked about his poor performance.
Bottom line, if he becomes a Bill I will support him and hope that I'm wrong about him. Until then I'm going to call it like I see it.

tampabay25690
03-03-2008, 07:13 AM
He is a good TE....

But NO way this would be WILLS #2, stay away from those typical Miami guys......He would get no attention in BUFFALO and would hate it!!!!!!

TedMock
03-03-2008, 07:13 AM
They started winning consistently when Shockey wasn't on the field.
I live in the NY area, with Shockey in Eli felt obligated to try to find him
Once off the field Manning felt more at ease to make his progressions and find the open receiverAt the very least Shockey's presence on the field was a distracting force for his own team
Once it was removed...

I think this says more about Eli than it does Shockey. After the Super Bowl, Eli may now come out of this shell.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 07:17 AM
I think this says more about Eli than it does Shockey. After the Super Bowl, Eli may now come out of this shell.
It's a valid point, but do we really want to find out at our own expense?

mybills
03-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Why do you care about what he's said before? I'm just glad he doesn't play dirty, doesn't have 19 kids by different mothers, plays football well, etc.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Why do you care about what he's said before? I'm just glad he doesn't play dirty, doesn't have 19 kids by different mothers, plays football well, etc.
I care because it has an impact on the entire team. We've had our fair share of locker room cancer here in the past few years. He can be a physical force, no question, but at what expense to the team overall?

TedMock
03-03-2008, 07:29 AM
It's a valid point, but do we really want to find out at our own expense?

It's definitely a slightly scary gamble. If Shockey is just a straight-up jerk who doesn't care about the team at all, then no. Otherwise, absolutely, yes.

I don't mind trash talking. If anything, I think he would be a good compliment to Lynch who is all smiles and having fun. Shockey would entertain him and they would get the competitive juices flowing. The hair, the tattoos, the yapping, etc. He'd be like a viking out there. It would be great. Of course there is also the HUGE "IF" that comes with him. I honestly don't know the whole deal with him. I have a few friends at work here in DC who are Giants fans and they have mixed feelings about him. One calls him a cancer, one blames Eli for allowing himself to be bullied, one says Shockey is a team player who just expresses his frustrations outwardly.

I'd love to have him, but I would have to really look into it before I pulled the trigger.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 07:35 AM
It's definitely a slightly scary gamble. If Shockey is just a straight-up jerk who doesn't care about the team at all, then no. Otherwise, absolutely, yes.

I don't mind trash talking. If anything, I think he would be a good compliment to Lynch who is all smiles and having fun. Shockey would entertain him and they would get the competitive juices flowing. The hair, the tattoos, the yapping, etc. He'd be like a viking out there. It would be great. Of course there is also the HUGE "IF" that comes with him. I honestly don't know the whole deal with him. I have a few friends at work here in DC who are Giants fans and they have mixed feelings about him. One calls him a cancer, one blames Eli for allowing himself to be bullied, one says Shockey is a team player who just expresses his frustrations outwardly.

I'd love to have him, but I would have to really look into it before I pulled the trigger.
Good post!

mybills
03-03-2008, 07:38 AM
I think he's excitable and feisty...that's not a bad thing. I think he's funny. He gets pumped up about games, and wants to win. That's not bad, either. I can't think of anything that points to him being a jerk. He's a tough team player, and with our luck, we won't get him. :(

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 07:41 AM
I think he's excitable and feisty...that's not a bad thing. I think he's funny. He gets pumped up about games, and wants to win. That's not bad, either. I can't think of anything that points to him being a jerk. He's a tough team player, and with our luck, we won't get him. :(
I've seen lots to classify him as a jerk. I'm not saying I don't see the positives, especially considering what we have right now.

mybills
03-03-2008, 07:43 AM
What some people call jerk, others call passion. :idunno:

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 07:45 AM
No problem with passion. Tossing your teammates under the bus on a regular basis for your own mistakes is being a jerk

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 07:50 AM
He'd be the most talented TE we had since Metz. I know we would all hate to have a attitude out there after sheeting ourselves for all these years.

DraftBoy
03-03-2008, 07:58 AM
Love to have him here

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 12:22 PM

You must have been following the Giants this past year, he created quite a bit of controversy berfore he got hurt. He blamed their beginning of the season woes on Eli and his inability to lead the team.

P.S. - Bailey played better then Shockey when Shockey got hurt, why do you think the Giants are listening to offers for Shockey?

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 12:24 PM
He'd be the most talented TE we had since Metz. I know we would all hate to have a attitude out there after sheeting ourselves for all these years.

It's not about attitude, I am all for a player playing with a chip on his shoulder. It's about him being a locker room cancer!

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM

Shockey's true passion is for running his mouth!

Philagape
03-03-2008, 12:26 PM
The McGahee of tight ends.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 12:27 PM
P.S. - Bailey played better then Shockey when Shockey got hurt, why do you think the Giants are listening to offers for Shockey?

I personally think we need some attitude on offense here, we have sucked for years now and need to have someone else to draw attention from Lee and our new 2nd receiver. Royal draws no one towards him when he goes out, he is like a afterthought. Shockey would emotionally p-the other team off and get attention.

When is the last time we had a TE that warranted attention?

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 12:27 PM
The McGahee of tight ends.

Couldn't have said it better

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 12:30 PM
I personally think we need some attitude on offense here, we have sucked for years now and need to have someone else to draw attention from Lee and our new 2nd receiver. Royal draws no one towards him when he goes out, he is like a afterthought. Shockey would emotionally p-the other team off and get attention.

When is the last time we had a TE that warranted attention?

Please hear me right, I am not questioning his on the field ability. He won't be able to keep his mouth shut and WILL cause termoil in the locker room. If you removed his vocal chords, I would say yes bring him in

RedEyE
03-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I'd take him in a second.

371 receptions with 4228 yards and 27 TDs in 6 years. Yeah, he's a cancer alright... a cancer to any defense having to plan for him.

I read an article though that said the Giants will entertain 1st round trade offers only.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 12:43 PM
I'd take him in a second.

371 receptions with 4228 yards and 27 TDs in 6 years. Yeah, he's a cancer alright... a cancer to any defense having to plan for him.

I read an article though that said the Giants will entertain 1st round trade offers only.

We need to trade ours down for a later first and second and then send our first to the Giants.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Please hear me right, I am not questioning his on the field ability. He won't be able to keep his mouth shut and WILL cause termoil in the locker room. If you removed his vocal chords, I would say yes bring him in

He brings that mouth to the field as well and will attract attention from opposing defenses. When you have a TE like that, you give your WR's / RB a much better chance to succeed. Shockey is the type to p-everyone off but at the end of the day if the Bills got the win it's cool. I want the Bills to win outright and make their opponents uncomfortable every game, Shockey is just that type to help.

losman420
03-03-2008, 12:57 PM
I read an article though that said the Giants will entertain 1st round trade offers only.unfortunately I have heard that as well.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 01:05 PM

I'd like to be an airline pilot but that's not going to happen either.

Tatonka
03-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Love to have him here

we can agree on this.

obviously, the front office and coaches would talk to him. if they think he is a selfish bastard who wouldnt help the team, then we wont sign him. if we did trade for him, i wouldnt worry about that stuff because it is the coaches job to deal with that before making a move.

i suspect that the giants winning the superbowl without him is a seriously humbling thing for him. i also think that maybe being in a place that is NOT like new york city, couldnt hurt either.

mybills
03-03-2008, 03:04 PM
He blamed their beginning of the season woes on Eli and his inability to lead the team.
:rofl: he was RIGHT!

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 03:18 PM
:rofl: he was RIGHT!

It doesn't matter if he was right or not. You don't throw a teammate under the bus! That's the kinda crap the destroys teams.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 03:19 PM
It doesn't matter if he was right or not. You don't throw a teammate under the bus! That's the kinda crap the destroys teams.

Maybe it woke Eli up, something sure did and it wasn't peyton or archie.

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Maybe it woke Eli up, something sure did and it wasn't peyton or archie.
Yeah, I'm sure that Eli appreciated being blasted by a follow teammate, good point!

justasportsfan
03-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Who cares about what he did in New Jersey.

The question is, will he make our TE position better? Yes. Trent would love him here.

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Who cares about what he did in New Jersey.

The question is, will he make our TE position better? Yes. Trent would love him here.

I don't understand how you cannot care about him being a cancer. ON the field he will make the team better, until about week 6 when he says something stupid and has the team in termoil.

Night Train
03-03-2008, 03:30 PM
I'd never want him here.

I like " We " over " Me "

HAMMER
03-03-2008, 03:32 PM
It is not just his attitude that is a concern for me but more so his inability to stay healthy and be on the field.

justasportsfan
03-03-2008, 03:32 PM
I don't understand how you cannot care about him being a cancer. ON the field he will make the team better, until about week 6 when he says something stupid and has the team in termoil.

I'd rather have a team thats winning thats in turmoil than a peaceful team that continues to miss out on a playoff appearance in this decade. He may mouth off a lot but at least he shows up and walks the walk. He's a beast that comes in and gives 150%.

Royals is well liked in the locker room. Didn't help TE on the field much did it?

ddaryl
03-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Shockey ain't coming to Buffalo. he is the definition of the type of player Marv would never bring in.

I don't see the Bills venturing far from Marvs wisdom on character players.

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I'd rather have a team thats winning thats in turmoil than a peaceful team that continues to miss out on a playoff appearance in this decade. He may mouth off a lot but at least he shows up and walks the walk.

Teams in turmoil very rarely win! I don't think it was a coincidence that they played much better with him off the field!

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Teams in turmoil very rarely win! I don't think it was a coincidence that they played much better with him off the field!

Bills in 08', please change that name.

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Bills in 08', please change that name.

Give me some Zonebux and I will!

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Give me some Zonebux and I will!

The mods can change it for you can't they??

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
The mods can change it for you can't they??

I have no idea, it says in the ZB store that it costs 50,000 zonebux!

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 03:43 PM
I have no idea, it says in the ZB store that it costs 50,000 zonebux!

No F-in way, that's impossible.

justasportsfan
03-03-2008, 03:45 PM

Like I said, I don't care about the gints. I just want us to get better . Shockey does make us better.

If there are other better proven options, sure bring him in. I don't think he'll cme here but for conversations sake, he will be a major upgrade over what we have.

IMO, I think he'd be happy with Trent. Trents got that quick release that Shockey would love to have.

LtBillsFan66
03-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Shockey is overrated. I'll pass. Being in NY, I watch a lot of Giants games.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Like I said, I don't care about the gints. I just want us to get better . Shockey does make us better.

If there are other better proven options, sure bring him in. I don't think he'll cme here but for conversations sake, he will be a major upgrade over what we have.

IMO, I think he'd be happy with Trent. Trents got that quick release that Shockey would love to have.
IMO I'm not convinced he'd make us better. Like I said earlier, if he's a Bill I'll support him, but I'd rather not have to.

askabry
03-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I really can't believe anyone could say that Shockey couldn't make us better. Do you realize the last time we had a TE that caught as many as 55 balls was 1993? Shockey catches that in his sleep.

I'm not saying he's the answer; you can get that many balls to Ben Troupe. But he's clearly an upgrade on the field.

mikemac2001
03-03-2008, 04:10 PM
IMO I'm not convinced he'd make us better. Like I said earlier, if he's a Bill I'll support him, but I'd rather not have to.

No your wrong

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 04:14 PM
I really can't believe anyone could say that Shockey couldn't make us better. Do you realize the last time we had a TE that caught as many as 55 balls was 1993? Shockey catches that in his sleep.

I'm not saying he's the answer; you can get that many balls to Ben Troupe. But he's clearly an upgrade on the field.

The key words there are ON THE FIELD, he will destroy the team off of it though

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 05:13 PM
No your wrong
that's convincing:lmao:

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 05:14 PM
He's not coming anyway so I really could care less.

njsue
03-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Shockey is bad news :nono:

Confused
03-03-2008, 05:47 PM
I want shockey. It gives us the shockey or it gets the hose!!!!

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Nice!

DynaPaul
03-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah great, that's just what we need. Some douche TE getting in Edwards face all the time about getting him the ball. No thanks to Shockey. I didn't like him as a Giant and I won't like him as a Bill.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah great, that's just what we need. Some douche TE getting in Edwards face all the time about getting him the ball. No thanks to Shockey. I didn't like him as a Giant and I won't like him as a Bill.

Lighting a fire might not be such a bad thing, we have like zero aggression on offense now.

Mski
03-03-2008, 06:45 PM
shockeygets alot of bad rep for wanting to win... and like any great player complains about not getting the ball enough or being able to make plays when losing, but when the team is winning he keeeps his mouth shut... keyshawn got the same bad press, but im willing to say most anyone in here would have taken him on the team

losman420
03-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Do you realize the last time we had a TE that caught as many as 55 balls was 1993? Jay Riemersma came close in 2001 with 53 rec for 590 and 3 TD's. So it hasn't been that long since we had decent production at the TE position.

Confused
03-03-2008, 07:56 PM
shockeygets alot of bad rep for wanting to win... and like any great player complains about not getting the ball enough or being able to make plays when losing, but when the team is winning he keeeps his mouth shut... keyshawn got the same bad press, but im willing to say most anyone in here would have taken him on the team

shockey hasnt been that bad. He's the kind of a-hole every team needs.

Ron Burgundy
03-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Jay Riemersma came close in 2001 with 53 rec for 590 and 3 TD's. So it hasn't been that long since we had decent production at the TE position.
Yeah, shave off a couple of receptions and it's only been about 6 years.

A respectable tight end is a crying need on this team and was even before Gaines left for Detroit.

askabry
03-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Jay Riemersma came close in 2001 with 53 rec for 590 and 3 TD's. So it hasn't been that long since we had decent production at the TE position.

BE SERIOUS AND UNDERSTAND THE POST!!!!

Jay's numbers as our "primary" TE:

37,31,53,32. Oh yeah ... I almost forgot those staggering three whole touchdowns.

Tell me again how that equates to "decent production".

Jay averaged ... what ... 38 catches in four years? In exactly what alternate universe do you begin to equate that with production??? For awhile, he staggered his production with Lonnie Johnson. C'mon ... really.

Look at the title of thread. We're talking about a guy ... Shockey ... that's averaged 62 catches in four years. Production = realistic threat.

losman420
03-03-2008, 08:42 PM
BE SERIOUS AND UNDERSTAND THE POST!!!!

Jay's numbers as our "primary" TE:

37,31,53,32. Oh yeah ... I almost forgot those staggering three whole touchdowns.

Tell me again how that equates to "decent production".

Jay averaged ... what ... 38 catches in four years? In exactly what alternate universe do you begin to equate that with production??? For awhile, he staggered his production with Lonnie Johnson. C'mon ... really.

Look at the title of thread. We're talking about a guy ... Shockey ... that's averaged 62 catches in four years. Production = realistic threat.Holy sh** calm the F down ,take a pill or something man. I never said he was the second coming of kellen winslow, or even that he compaired to shockey in anyway, i was just stating a fact that he was pretty close to 55 receptions and it was alot more recent than 93. You need to calm down before you have a stroke or something for real.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 09:17 PM
What part of being a threat on offense are we missing? We need gameday threats on both sides of the balls, the more the better. Let's all just lay down and not say anything before, during and after the game. Every smirk Brady makes gets me ill, whay can't the Bills smirk after smoking the Pats?? Because we don't have big enough heart or enough of a threat to concern them, until this year.

I want to see Shockey smiling from ear to ear next to Trent as we roll them in their house, that will make the news. Shockey smirk after crushing them priceless.

I live for the Bills to succeed, kissing people doesn't not work. Shockey screams F-you, we are going to win.

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 10:01 PM
[quote=Skooby]"What part of being a threat on offense are we missing? We need gameday threats on both sides of the balls"

Both sides of the balls, LOL

I hear what you're saying, you're wrong but I hear ya

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 10:04 PM
:roflmao:
[quote=Skooby]"What part of being a threat on offense are we missing? We need gameday threats on both sides of the balls"

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 10:11 PM

When we used to win the conference, it was because of threats on both sides of the ball. Trust me, we're looking for more threats. Maybe not Shockey but improvements for better results. This thread maybe about Shockey but in my mind it's about us getting our stuff together as a team and winning.