X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SyraBillsLican
    • Jun 2005

MARCUS STROUD

still hasnt sunk in yet. it looks like we have A REALLY good team this year. Solid defense. Edwards has a year, with hopefully another weapon at wr, be it johnson or from the draft.

its not good that the bills are looking so good. its still way too far to the season for me to start getting excited. this is not good.
    Lets exorcise the Music City Curse! No playoffs since so-called "miracle." LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: MARCUS STROUD

Originally posted by SyraBillsLican
    still hasnt sunk in yet. it looks like we have A REALLY good team this year. Solid defense. Edwards has a year, with hopefully another weapon at wr, be it johnson or from the draft.

its not good that the bills are looking so good. its still way too far to the season for me to start getting excited. this is not good.
    Prepare to be attacked, I was. If your positive in anyway you get crushed fast by a group of dream shattering neophites.

Comment

• gil
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
      Prepare to be attacked, I was. If your positive in anyway you get crushed fast by a group of dream shattering neophites.
      Skoob, there's a difference between healthy optimism and delusions of grandeur.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by gilbert23b
        Skoob, there's a difference between healthy optimism and delusions of grandeur.
        Is splitting w/ a divisional opponent that delusional?? I didn't say we we're going 16-0 or anything weird, yet.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

I'm hoping that Stroud is a 100% healthy man but anything close to what he did in Jacksonville would be phenomonal! Hopefully McCargo comes up strong this year as well because Stroud should be recieving the majority of the double teams.. Schobel is also going to be free to make plays now because there is no way they leave one linemen on Stroud, they are going to have to put their G and C on him every play. Don't under estimate Mitchell either, he adds alot of size and speed to our defense! Crowell is around 243 lbs, Poz will probably come in at 240lbs this year and Mitchell will be coming in at around 253lbs.! Our front 7 is HUGE.

Comment

Working...
          X