PDA

View Full Version : This Team Knows how to Sell it's Product

raphael120
03-02-2008, 12:34 PM
They're really scrambling trying to get the fanbase to forget about Ralphs bumbling in Toronto.

They got one of the best DT's in the league here, a Super Bowl winning LB, and making some solid depth additions.

Now they got the "Order Marcus Stroud" jersey on the BB.com frontpage.

This has been the thing every year...the Bills ALWAYS do something in the offseason to get you excited all over again, btu I think this is the first time in a long time where you can be a REALIST and not a HOMER and realistically say "You know what, we got a decent shot at the playoffs" especially with NE falling apart, the Jets if anyone have been adding some good people that aside from NE might be hard to beat, but I think the Bills are better than the Jets, and Miami is just a mess, so I think we're a pretty strong second to yet again the Pats, but I think this is the first year out of many where I think we have a good shot of winning one of our games against NE.

Tom Brady, meet Marcus Stroud. All 310 pounds of him.

justasportsfan
03-02-2008, 12:36 PM
I hope you didn't buy your sb tickets just yet.

Mitchy moo
03-02-2008, 12:37 PM
I hope you didn't buy your sb tickets just yet.

I hope you don't discount us getting better.

justasportsfan
03-02-2008, 12:39 PM
I hope you don't discount us getting better.
I haven't but I'm tired of paper results. I want proven results on the field.

mikemac2001
03-02-2008, 12:41 PM

DUDE we are gonna win SB

justasportsfan
03-02-2008, 12:45 PM
DUDE we are gonna win SB
I got my tickets already.

Al the Bills Fan
03-02-2008, 10:34 PM
DUDE we are gonna win SB

I like the enthusiasm!

gr8slayer
03-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Ralph has done well this off-season.

Al the Bills Fan
03-02-2008, 10:41 PM

No one can agrue with that.

B-DON
03-02-2008, 10:49 PM

We havent looked this good on paper in a long time. So what are you talking about?

raphael120
03-02-2008, 11:03 PM
LOL

Last year our defense looked paper thin.

Our offense was supposed to be so great...why exactly, I don't know. TO think that people expected Peerless Price to fly as a #2 WR...ha...and JP to be a capable starter. Man what can change in a year.

jamze132
03-03-2008, 12:49 AM
They're really scrambling trying to get the fanbase to forget about Ralphs bumbling in Toronto.

They got one of the best DT's in the league here, a Super Bowl winning LB, and making some solid depth additions.

Now they got the "Order Marcus Stroud" jersey on the BB.com frontpage.

This has been the thing every year...the Bills ALWAYS do something in the offseason to get you excited all over again, btu I think this is the first time in a long time where you can be a REALIST and not a HOMER and realistically say "You know what, we got a decent shot at the playoffs" especially with NE falling apart, the Jets if anyone have been adding some good people that aside from NE might be hard to beat, but I think the Bills are better than the Jets, and Miami is just a mess, so I think we're a pretty strong second to yet again the Pats, but I think this is the first year out of many where I think we have a good shot of winning one of our games against NE.

Tom Brady, meet Marcus Stroud. All 310 pounds of him.

Everyone got all excited a few years ago when we had one of the top defenses in the league but couldn't figure it out on offense. Who knew Drew wasn't the answer?

Michael82
03-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Anyone buy a Stroud jersey yet? :snicker:

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Anyone buy a Stroud jersey yet? :snicker:

Not yet, but thursday is payday!

Michael82
03-03-2008, 12:59 AM
Not yet, but thursday is payday!
I am definitely considering it. But I think I might wait until I see how he looks in training camp and the preseason games.

Al the Bills Fan
03-03-2008, 01:03 AM
I've been thinking about getting a new jersey for awhile anyway, I am up in the air, I will either grab a Lynch,Stroudor Edwards on thurday.

kernowboy
03-03-2008, 04:34 AM
This team should make the playoffs and if we do I would like to see either Dick extended or moved to a GM role and either Bobby or Perry moved up for continuity.

I know that many don't like Dick, but I think he has conducted himself with professionalism and dignity, something more heralded names can learn from.

A Championship game/SuperBowl appearance may occur after the 2009 season but our progress will be determined by

1) The development of Trent - is he NFL starter material? If not we'll draft high in 2009.

2) The fitness of Stroud - can he last a full season?

3) Our plan B to Stroud's fitness - do we upgrade over Williams or risk starting with him for half the season? If Dre Moore is there in R2, we must take him

4) Schobert's strategy at Offensive Co-ordinator. Will he remember that TE is also a weapon?

5) What we do with Evans and Crowell. If we don't resign either we may have to franchise one (Evans) which means having tp get a replacement for Crowell. Fortunately the 2009 LB class is looking deep.

YardRat
03-03-2008, 05:23 AM

No one can agrue with that.

We haven't heard from Wys yet. Patience.

jmb1099
03-03-2008, 05:55 AM
Speaking of training camp, can't wait