• Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

NFL Draft Pick Value Chart

This is cool for me!:) Go Bills!
  • gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

So, what am I looking at, and how does it work?
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

That's cool.

Basically if you trade a #1 pick with a value of 3000, you'd want to get at least equal value back. So you'd want say the #5 worth 1700 and #11 worth 1300 in exchange.

3000=1700+1300

That would be considered a fair trade I guess.

I wonder how often it's really used.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Actually this chart is rather accurate... I've seen similar ones before... different numbers roughly the same result.

For example… if we wanted the Raider’s two no.1… by the math (chart) I’m familiar with we’d need to give them our 1st and 2nd…

according to this chart the trade would be most equal if they traded us their 2 firsts and a 5th or 6th, for our 1st and 2nd.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• TypicalBill
          • Sep 2002

The jets have a chance at the 3rd pick overall if they decide to trade up to get Charles Rogers or Andre Johnson..

They can do that using their first round picks
          For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

Working...
          X