PDA

View Full Version : The Four Headed Monster!

DraftBoy
03-03-2008, 08:52 AM
So Im watching the Marcus Stroud-Spencer Johnson PC on BuffaloBills.com and I think Im starting to see how they are divvying up the responsibilities. It appears to me that the Russ Brandon will be the top level guy with final approval, also probably the guy closest to Ralph.

John Guy will handle personnel moves like trades and FA signings
Tom Modrak will handle the draft
Jim Overdorf will do the contracts

So far I think the results speak for themselves, Ive been one of the most critical of this coalition but so far Im very pleased. Im still going to wait on the draft to give a final approval from myself but so far Im very pleased with the ways the duties have been handled.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 08:55 AM
It's tough to do everything well and this departmentalizing idea looks to hold merit.

gr8slayer
03-03-2008, 09:07 AM
Yup, thus far they have done a good job. Hopefully they aren't done.

Jan Reimers
03-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Some of us actually thought the new system might work.

But we tend to get shouted down by those who condemn things before they're even given a chance.

kgun12
03-03-2008, 09:38 AM

But we tend to get shouted down by those who condemn things before they're even given a chance.

Great point!!! :bf1:

DraftBoy
03-03-2008, 09:45 AM

And if they do well at the draft Ill be first in line to eat crow, Ill give credit where its due always will, always have