PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Defense

mchurchfie
03-03-2008, 12:01 PM
What defense??? Please don't tell me that Campbell was so dominant on defense that his absence has caused them to become this bad so soon. What a ****ing joke. Where the hell are our veterans like Ludman to take control and get these guys back in check. Ludman and Tallinder have looked like **** all year long, why doesn't Lindy break them up?? What are the coaches teaching these guys when it comes to clearing the puck out of your own end?? One thing I noticed about is that if the other team forechecks them hard they panic with the puck and end up turning it over easily.I've never seen such ineptitude when it comes to passing pucks out of your own end. What the hell is going on?? Lindy needs to get control of these guys in s hurry.

Michael82
03-03-2008, 02:51 PM
The special teams suck right now too. And I guarantee that it's mainly because of Campbell being gone. :sigh:

mchurchfie
03-03-2008, 02:56 PM
The special teams suck right now too. And I guarantee that it's mainly because of Campbell being gone. :sigh:
I don't think it is because of them missing his defensive abilities, because they are average at best. It pisses me off though that it appears that it has affected them mentally, especially the veterans.

OpIv37
03-03-2008, 04:49 PM
the D was only slightly better when Campbell was here- that's your answer.

raphael120
03-03-2008, 04:59 PM
They don't have the drive, they seem disinterested most of the time, and Lindy is a great coach so I dont know what to say. Something is being lost in translation though and our line shuffling isn't working. It's like russian roullette out there