• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Isn't Looking Good on the Bryant Johnson Front

I think he is going to end up going to Washington afterall...

Today
    Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:28 PM ET | Link

JOHNSON SPEAKING WITH MEDIA: Johnson is speaking with the media in just a few minutes, but it doesn't appear like it's going to be any signing announcement. He's speaking in an auxiliary press room, not in front of any Bills backdrops or anything. We'll have details if he's says anything new about his visit later. ---
    Seems like he's probably done talking with people and if Washington wants him that bad, guess what, theyre probably going to get him. Theyre probably going to pay an insane amount and totally outbid the Bills...that's really too bad though...looks like we're going to have to pick up a dude in the draft.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Isn't Looking Good on the Bryant Johnson Front

but yesterday we had Bryant Johnson rep threads... How could this be ????

could it be The Internet !

when will people learn

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

He'd be stupid to not hear WAS offer. They over spent on Patten, Randel El, Thrash and Caldwell.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
        He'd be stupid to not hear WAS offer. They over spent on Patten, Randel El, Thrash and Caldwell.
        I'd go if I was him, it isn't like you cannot fly anywhere out of washington direct.

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

I hate to say this, but I kind of hope he does leave for Washington. I really rather DJ Hackett. Nothing against Johnson personally, but I think Hackett is better, if more risky. With the WR depth in this draft, I prefer to take the risk and also grab a pair of good prospects in the draft one in the 2nd and one at the end of the day that is raw but worth giving an opportunity. With the good quality depth in this year's rd, I could see 40+ WRs going in this year's draft.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

he probably asked for an assload of money like his agent said, and the bills decided that a 3rd wr who couldnt produce given multiple chances (39 to be exact) was not worth the 5-6 million per year and 8-10 mill up front.

let him walk. no big loss.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mysticsoto
              I hate to say this, but I kind of hope he does leave for Washington. I really rather DJ Hackett. Nothing against Johnson personally, but I think Hackett is better, if more risky. With the WR depth in this draft, I prefer to take the risk and also grab a pair of good prospects in the draft one in the 2nd and one at the end of the day that is raw but worth giving an opportunity. With the good quality depth in this year's rd, I could see 40+ WRs going in this year's draft.
              agreed.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

if i'm not mistaken his family lives in Baltimore so Washington could be very good option for him

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Oh well, cant get them all...bring on Hackett!
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Nothing's done until they say it's over.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

It's Limas Sweed time.

Comment

• madness
                        • Apr 2003

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

JOHNSON HOPING FOR DEAL WITH BILLS: dAs if his comments to me earlier in the day weren't enough of an indication as to whether he wants to be here, he reiterated those comments to the general media here this afternoon about wanting to play for Buffalo.

"Buffalo is a young team that is definitely on the right track and I definitely think I can be a big part of them moving towards the future," said Johnson. "I definitely would like to be a Buffalo Bill."

Johnson says he has other visits planned, but stated he's hoping there aren't any more.

"I definitely think I'd fit in good with the Bills. I have a few, but hopefully I won't have to take any more visits after I leave here," Johnson said. "My agent is going to talk with them and hopefully we can work something out and make both of us happy. I'm optimistic. I want both parties to be happy."

Comment

• raphael120
                            Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                            • Oct 2005

For the amount of money all these other schmo WR's have been getting (Berrian, Porter, etc...) I'd rather draft a WR, it'd be cheaper in the long run...plus we're trying to sign Evans long term and I think for as much money as we're paying Parrish and Reed right now, just going ahead and drafting a WR with our first round makes sense, money wise at least.

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

"I definitely think I'd fit in good with the Bills. I have a few, but hopefully I won't have to take any more visits after I leave here," Johnson said. "My agent is going to talk with them and hopefully we can work something out and make both of us happy. I'm optimistic. I want both parties to be happy."
                              Then don't leave jackass.

Comment

Working...
                              X