PDA

View Full Version : Pats re-sign Moss

generalmills
03-03-2008, 02:30 PM
NFL Network's Adam Schefter is reporting that the Pats have re-signed WR Randy Moss to a 3yr 27 million dollar contract

DraftBoy
03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Good deal and helps us out in negotiating long term with Evans

The Spaz
03-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Yep it's on the bottom line on the NFLN.

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 02:32 PM
That's alot of money for a WR, wow. We better lock up Evans right now before he gets 1,500 yards this season.

RockStar36
03-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Damnit

Michael82
03-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Damn it. I was praying that he would leave. Now that they kept him, that offense will still be scary as hell. :ill:

Mitchy moo
03-03-2008, 03:03 PM
I like that they spent $9 M to keep him, now I hope Brady gets an ego and asks for the bank X 2 so it will help break up the pats.

helmetguy
03-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Damn it. I was praying that he would leave. Now that they kept him, that offense will still be scary as hell. :ill:

If the Bills' defensive upgrades have anything to do with anything, Moss might as well just run wind sprints. Brady will be to busy looking for toilet paper after ****ting himself in a sea of red helmets.

njsue
03-03-2008, 05:39 PM
:puke:

gr8slayer
03-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Good, I'm getting tired of hearing his name in Dallas.

Meathead
03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
well it sucks he decided to stay but at least they are paying him huge money now instead of the bargain they got him for last year. looks like the cheats signing guys for millions less that market value just cuz they want a ring is finally wearing off. nice advantage if you can get it but that was borderline unfair so im glad it looks like its over

that kinda money is pretty much two good players so in that sense it does hurt the cheats. now if randy can just start pulling his typical cancer stuff we can really start cheering this signing

patmoran2006
03-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Good, I'm getting tired of hearing his name in Dallas.
You do have to admit for entertainment value alone though that would've been fun to see.

Personally, I was hoping for a Packers landing.

This solidifies NE offense soon with Moss and Welker. They still got Watson too. Stallworth didn't do much anyway, he's replacable, in fact he was outplayed anyway by Gaffney towards the end of the season.

They're still the team to beat with that offense. They're going to hopefully come back down a little bit with the defensive losses, especially Samuel.

I hope that the talent gap has shrunk soon, especially if we mak ea little noise offensively now.

DynaPaul
03-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Ooooh, bad news. But it's unlikely that they'll duplicate the glorious 18 - 1 season.

gr8slayer
03-03-2008, 09:05 PM
You do have to admit for entertainment value alone though that would've been fun to see.

Personally, I was hoping for a Packers landing.

This solidifies NE offense soon with Moss and Welker. They still got Watson too. Stallworth didn't do much anyway, he's replacable, in fact he was outplayed anyway by Gaffney towards the end of the season.

They're still the team to beat with that offense. They're going to hopefully come back down a little bit with the defensive losses, especially Samuel.

I hope that the talent gap has shrunk soon, especially if we mak ea little noise offensively now.
It would have been entertaining but Jerry has promised the fans a "wow factor" this off-season so we'll see what happens.