• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Browns, Bills impressive early in free agency

2. Buffalo Bills

There’s little question that defensive tackle Marcus Stroud is a risk after he served a four-game suspension for violation of the league’s performance-enhancing drug policy last season. But when Stroud plays, he’s a staggering force. He needs to play more consistently, but he’s someone for which the opposing team must game plan. Add in linebacker Kawika Mitchell, who was excellent during the playoffs with the New York Giants, and the Bills did a good job of rebuilding the core of their defense.

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Browns, Bills impressive early in free agency

Im not as impressed by Clev as most..

Two of their three big acquisitions I dont like.. I think Stallworth is mediocre, and that contract was ludricuous.. Williams was a great move, but I think they gave up too much to get Rogers, who I think has a far worse character than STroud, Jenkins or these other DT's on the move... ANd thats a lot of money to throw D Anderson after one year, with a weak schedule..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• shawn
      • Jul 2002

Re: Browns, Bills impressive early in free agency

I agree I'm not a fan of Cleveland's moves. Leigh Bodden is a solid #1 corner. Chad Johnson has stated frequently Bodden is one of the best corners in football.

Comment

Working...
      X