• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Bryant's a #3 on his team that loses every year, so what makes him #2 here

He looks great but has really not done anything to justify huge money yet. He isn't in a league of his own, is the potential just there or is there something I am missing? I want us to sign the guy but I'd like to be sold first, please.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Bryant's a #3 on his team that loses every year, so what makes him #2 here

His numbers are pretty consistent for the #3 WR.... he is also pretty durable, and he fills a need of a bigger WR the Bills need

give him more opportunities and he should be able to improve on his already consistent #'s

but that is opinion based on stats

Comment

• superbills
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
      He looks great but has really not done anything to justify huge money yet. He isn't in a league of his own, is the potential just there or is there something I am missing? I want us to sign the guy but I'd like to be sold first, please.
      It's simple. He's bigger, more physical, and can catch. Basically, he's not Josh Reed.
      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
      Ronald Reagan
      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• mysticsoto
        Too sober for this...
        • Apr 2004

Exactly Skoob. Buffalo needs to stick to their offer and not up it just b'cse he's trying to use the Redskins as leverage to get more money. If they want to overpay for him, then let them go ahead...

Comment

• RingofFire
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2007

boldin and fitz are both better than evans too. So what does that say about that ******ed comparison.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
            His numbers are pretty consistent for the #3 WR.... he is also pretty durable, and he fills a need of a bigger WR the Bills need

give him more opportunities and he should be able to improve on his already consistent #'s

but that is opinion based on stats
            He has had several injuries and missed games, is that durable? Hamstring injury? Shoulder injury? quadriceps?

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

give him no. 3 money with incentives that would pay him a no. 2 if he lives up to it.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

two probowl recievers ahead of him for one

im not sold on him either but there have been other number three guys to go on to be pretty good number twos
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

We only have 15 other Johnson threads this could of gone into...
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

He has had several injuries and missed games, is that durable? Hamstring injury? Shoulder injury?
                    Several injuries?

He has missed 3 games in entire career. (2 in '05 and 1 in '03)

He might not be the answer, but he is durable.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      We only have 15 other Johnson threads this could of gone into...
                      None spoke of injury, just concerns of losing him. I am asking what he has done to earn big money?

Comment

• ddaryl
                        • Jan 2005

None spoke of injury, just concerns of losing him. I am asking what he has done to earn big money?

He really hasn't earned "Big Money" he'll get a significant raise but I don't see him getting #1 WR money

He'll probably get an incentive laden contract that will pay him big if he performs big.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                          He really hasn't earned "Big Money" he'll get a significant raise but I don't see him getting #1 WR money

He'll probably get an incentive laden contract that will pay him big if he performs big.
                          He's looking for huge money, not like $2M a year but more like $5-6 M a year. That is the way I understood it anyways.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RingofFire
                            boldin and fitz are both better than evans too. So what does that say about that ******ed comparison.
                            it says he should have produced more. between boldin and fitz getting hurt, johnson has been on the field as a starter 16 times in the last two years but only boldin and fitz produce.. not johnson.

he is a solid number 3. nothing else. pay him starters money and your just going to be disappointed.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ddaryl
                              • Jan 2005

He's looking for huge money, not like $2M a year but more like $5-6 M a year. That is the way I understood it anyways.

Who cares what he is looking for....

It's what he'll get.....

I seriously doubt the Bills are going to offer him 5-6 million a season..

Comment

Working...
                              X