PDA

View Full Version : Chris Kelsay on Sirius right now!

jpdex12
03-03-2008, 03:04 PM
I'll give a report

jpdex12
03-03-2008, 03:16 PM
His ankle is coming along well, he's busy rehabbing

He's impressed with the help that they have gotten so far on the defensive side of the ball in FA.

He was asked by PK what he thought about the Giant's getting after Brady and thatbeing what Buffalo needs to do to knock off the Pats...Kelsay said they should be able to apply mroe pressure like that with Stroud and Mitchell and the healthy rotation they should have like the Giants.

He is impressed with Trent and said he is definitely the one to have in there to have the best chance. He thinks that the offense will turn in a good performance this year and Trent will be up in Buffalo early to get into the new offense.

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2008, 03:22 PM
New offense? I thought the whole point of promoting Schonert from within is so that there isn't a new offense, just a slight modification of last year's exisitng offense.

The Spaz
03-03-2008, 03:24 PM
New offense? I thought the whole point of promoting Schonert from within is so that there isn't a new offense, just a slight modification of last year's exisitng offense.

The same vocabulary but not all the same plays (thank god).

theanswer74
03-03-2008, 03:25 PM

Same terminology, thats all.

jpdex12
03-03-2008, 03:25 PM

Minkya! I meant to say revamped offense! Tweaked offense...holy cow you guys are ready to pick apart any details. I see how easy it is for the media to get misconstrued especially when they are starting crap.

The Spaz
03-03-2008, 03:26 PM
People are really on the edge around here...lol

jpdex12
03-03-2008, 04:08 PM
People are really on the edge around here...lol

Like trying to explain to your girl where you've been when you stroll into the house at 3am.

Bill Brasky
03-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Like trying to explain to your girl where you've been when you stroll into the house at 3am.

:rofl:

DraftBoy
03-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Did he happen to say Im sorry for sucking ass last year and I should give some money back that I stole?

The last buffalo fan
03-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Did he happen to say Im sorry for sucking ass last year and I should give some money back that I stole?

Watch your mouth, first warning.

Meathead
03-03-2008, 06:03 PM
sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass

but did he really suck ass or just suck ass relative to the money they gave him

im still surprised they didnt give him a bit lower contract. even he said they exceeded his expectations. granted some other team woulda given him that but why didnt the bills even try to get a hometown discount. or maybe the did and felt it was better to just pony up. idk but it does seem they overpaid for average maybe a little better

The last buffalo fan
03-03-2008, 06:04 PM
sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass sucking ass

Wash your mouth, twice a day.

jpdex12
03-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Where is this going? First I report on Chris Kelsay's interview and sneaking back into the fart sac at 3am without the wife noticing and then we're talking about sucking ass...the following morning?

Meathead
03-03-2008, 11:32 PM
huh?