• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

McCree Narrows It Down To Bills And Broncos

Before his free agent visit with the Bills was over veteran safety Marlon McCree had it narrowed down to Buffalo and one other NFL team.
    "I have one more visit to Denver tomorrow," said McCree in the midst of his visit Tuesday at One Bills Drive. "I think between here and Denver I think I should be able to make a decision by Thursday or Friday."
    McCree did say that Carolina may also enter the picture, a team he played for in 2005.
    Bills defensive coordinator Perry Fewell is a big piece of the puzzle in recruiting McCree as a free agent and potentially signing him as well. Fewell was his secondary coach his first two years in the NFL in Jacksonville. McCree would not mind being reunited with Fewell and already ruled out signing with the Bengals because of it.
    "I took a visit to Cincinnati and it went well there too," admitted McCree. "But I think my relationship with Perry Fewell would outweigh what was offered to me in Cincinnati.
    I'm happy to have the opportunity or the possibility of reuniting with the coach who drafted me."
    McCree also feels his familiarity with what Fewell wants out of his players can also benefit Buffalo's defensive backfield. His career high of six interceptions did come in his second season under Fewell.
    link

• circlethewagons
    • Dec 2005

Re: McCree Narrows It Down To Bills And Broncos

didnt i just hear Lynch decided not to retire? who knows maybe that will impact his decision

Comment

Working...
    X