PDA

View Full Version : Packer fans are completely delusional

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 01:10 PM
:lolpoint:

What effect will this have on our W/L record? Favre pulled out a couple amazing wins; he also threw a couple bone-headed losses. Will they even out, or was Favre still a net gain?

I expect if Aaron starts 16 games, the Rogers/Favre difference will be about -3; however until I see him complete a season I will continue to worry Rogers is fragile.
In other words, some seem to think that Aaron Rodgers, who has NEVER started a pro game in his life, will go 10-6 as a starter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better sign Trent Green.

http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=9812

BlackMetalNinja
03-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I think you mean dillusional? But yeah, crazy either way.

Forward_Lateral
03-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I don't find it that humourous. I think Rodgers is the real deal.

It's dillusional, btw.

Forward_Lateral
03-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Also, it's not hard to go 10-6 when you play the Lions, Vikings and Bears twice a year.

justasportsfan
03-05-2008, 01:12 PM
some people here have TE enshrined in canton already

Bill Brasky
03-05-2008, 01:15 PM
i wouldn't be surprised if they win 9 or 10 games.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 01:16 PM

It's dillusional, btw.
Yeah that's what I meant. Delusional.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 01:17 PM
i wouldn't be surprised if they win 9 or 10 games.
Are you smoking crack too? With Rodgers, they wouldn't win 6 games this year. That's a guarantee.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 01:17 PM

It's dillusional, btw.
Based on what? Half a game on Thursday night?

RockStar36
03-05-2008, 01:18 PM
I personally don't like AR but John Clayton said the same exact thing on ESPN last night.

madness
03-05-2008, 01:19 PM
some people here have TE enshrined in canton already

... and some people do nothing but bring that up over and over again.

Bill Brasky
03-05-2008, 01:19 PM
it's no different than when people wanted bledsoe benched because we could do better with JP. let them have their dreams. i don't think rodgers can be all that bad. he's had a few years to study from one of the better qb's to ever play the game. he's got decent weapons to throw to, a decent running game, and an average defense. i'm not saying they WILL win 9 or 10, but i wouldn't be shocked.

justasportsfan
03-05-2008, 01:24 PM
... and some people do nothing but bring that up over and over again.

you mean we can laugh at other fans and not bills fans for doing the same?

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 01:27 PM
If this gets turned into a JP thread, I'm gonna start banning people. :mad:

DraftBoy
03-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Based on what? Half a game on Thursday night?

having a good RB in Ryan Grant some good WR's in Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, and James Jones, a very strong OL, and having learned from one of the greatest of all time for a few years.

Is 9-10 expected? No, but I dont think 7-8 is out of the question with a shot at 9-10.

justasportsfan
03-05-2008, 01:28 PM
If this gets turned into a JP thread, I'm gonna start banning people. :mad:

I agree. MAdness shouldn't have attempted.

Devin
03-05-2008, 01:29 PM
You have to remember that packers team is LOADED with talent. They have a great young D, and very good young skill guys, a solid OL. They add a solid draft this year I cant say its to far off.

If Rodgers is even average in that weak division they could easily be a 9 win team.

madness
03-05-2008, 01:32 PM
you mean we can laugh at other fans and not bills fans for doing the same?

Please tell me, who's ready to enshrine TE into Canton? I'll personally laugh them off this board.

P.S. IMO, there's no reason why Rodgers can't go 10-6. They play in a weak division and GB already has the talent around him for him to succeed a la Big Ben.

It really all depends on the coaching staff and how they bring him along. If they expect him to go out there and start slinging the rock all over the field like Farve, they'll be in for a rude awaking.

madness
03-05-2008, 01:35 PM
I agree. MAdness shouldn't have attempted.

:rofl:

DMBcrew36
03-05-2008, 01:36 PM

It's dillusional, btw.

I don't think he'll be that good, at least not right away. But I wouldn't be surprised if he were a bust.

justasportsfan
03-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Please tell me, who's ready to enshrine TE into Canton? I'll personally laugh them off this board.

P.S. Personally IMO, there's no reason why Rodgers can't go 10-6. They play in a weak division and GB already has the talent around him for him to succeed a la Big Ben.

It really all depends on the coaching staff and how they bring him along. If they expect him to go out there and start slinging the rock all over like Farve, they'll be in for a rude awaking.
Trent fans.

I don't think Rogers has what it takes. He doesn't have Brents arm or brain.

Bufftp
03-05-2008, 01:39 PM
<CITE>Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)</CITE> (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna.html) - Cite This Source (http://dictionary.reference.com/cite.html?qh=delusional&ia=luna) - <CITE>Share This (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/delusional#sharethis)</CITE> <!-- google_ad_section_start(name=def) -->de&#183;lu&#183;sion http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2Fdelusional) /dɪˈluhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngʒən/ Pronunciation Key (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) - Show Spelled Pronunciation (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/)[di-loo-zhuhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngn] Pronunciation Key (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) - Show IPA Pronunciation (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) –noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top>an act or instance of deluding. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>2.</TD><TD vAlign=top>the state of being deluded. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>3.</TD><TD vAlign=top>a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>4.</TD><TD vAlign=top>Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR class=ety>[Origin: 1375–1425; late ME < L d&#233;lūsiōn- (s. of d&#233;lūsiō), equiv. to d&#233;lūs(us) (ptp. of d&#233;lūdere; see delude (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=delude)) + -iōn- -ion (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=-ion)http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png]

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 01:40 PM
it's no different than when people wanted bledsoe benched because we could do better with JP. let them have their dreams. i don't think rodgers can be all that bad. he's had a few years to study from one of the better qb's to ever play the game. he's got decent weapons to throw to, a decent running game, and an average defense. i'm not saying they WILL win 9 or 10, but i wouldn't be shocked.
1. Favre is not a teacher type. He has no patience to mentor anyone. If Rodgers learns anything from Favre, he did it by watching him.

2. Rodgers and Favre are completely different types of QBs. Favre is a gunslinger type. Rodgers is a system QB with short passes type. Reminds me more of Trent Dilfer than Brett Favre.

3. Lots of pressure to fill the shoe of one of the best QBs ever. Historically, immediate successors of HOF QBs never do well, with San Francisco as an exception Montana-Young-Garcia:

Todd Collins (Kelly)
Brian Griese (Elway)
Quincy Carter (Aikman)
Jay Fiedler (Marino)
Brad Johnson (Moon)
Dave Brown (Simms)
Kerry Collins (Gannon)
Bubby Brister/Rodney Peete (Cunninham)
Cliff Stoudt (Bradshaw)
Mark Malone (Fouts)
Jay Schroeder (Theismann)

Devin
03-05-2008, 01:40 PM
bufftp with a dictionary.com citing lol

PECKERWOOD
03-05-2008, 01:44 PM
I'll bet ZB's that Rodgers turns out to NOT be a bust. He will never be Brett Favre though.

justasportsfan
03-05-2008, 01:45 PM
I think Alex Smith is a better qb than Rogers but on a crappy team.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 01:49 PM
I'll bet ZB's that Rodgers turns out to NOT be a bust. He will never be Brett Favre though.
Fortunately for me there will be a lot of Packer fans in my fantasy leagues that will feel the same way and draft Rodgers way too high. :up:

Philagape
03-05-2008, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all. There's a pretty good team around him, and sitting for a few years has worked before (Rivers, Pennington).

dplus47
03-05-2008, 01:57 PM
It's dillusional, btw.

only if you go by the urban dictionary rather than the other one. that's acceptable on a forum like this, of course, but it's odd to see two people correct someone who uses a word properly (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder).

trapezeus
03-05-2008, 02:01 PM
i know favre is a deity and can not be touched. but my opinion is that the guy has been tainting his legacy the last 3 years. With the on again off again retirments, the complaining about the team not doing enough to win, even though the let him take his sweet time coming back.

One of the Stories that sticks out is that Favre does not interact with Rodgers as a mentor and that he hated the roll. Favre came of like a diva in the article and mentioned that Rodgers isn't really learning from a great. he's sitting in waiting fairly shunned from Favre.

Therefore, i agree with Miyagi. Rodges is going to struggle. And it'll be similar to every team but the 49ers when the big man (montana) leaves and the backup (young) walks in. It's going to be sloppy.

The packers don't have a real running game. they got by this year, but it isn't really a legit package that will do them any good this upcoming year. Expect a non- HOF to struggle.

DraftBoy
03-05-2008, 02:06 PM
i know favre is a deity and can not be touched. but my opinion is that the guy has been tainting his legacy the last 3 years. With the on again off again retirments, the complaining about the team not doing enough to win, even though the let him take his sweet time coming back.

One of the Stories that sticks out is that Favre does not interact with Rodgers as a mentor and that he hated the roll. Favre came of like a diva in the article and mentioned that Rodgers isn't really learning from a great. he's sitting in waiting fairly shunned from Favre.

Therefore, i agree with Miyagi. Rodges is going to struggle. And it'll be similar to every team but the 49ers when the big man (montana) leaves and the backup (young) walks in. It's going to be sloppy.

The packers don't have a real running game. they got by this year, but it isn't really a legit package that will do them any good this upcoming year. Expect a non- HOF to struggle.

What? Not a real running game?

Ryan Grant-188 carries, 956 yards, 8 TD, 5.1 YPC

And he did all that starting only 7 games! 5 100 yard games, never rushed for under 50 yards when given more then 5 carries. What about this guy wasnt real?

trapezeus
03-05-2008, 02:12 PM
what about his play made you think that he'll keep that up. my take on last year was that the packers where that team that were a blip. They weren't good enough to stay good. They were having a good year and the following year will be followed by mediocrity.

I don't think Grant is the real deal. i think it was an anomly. Obviously the stats show he had a good season and that he helped the team. But i don't think he'll be able to show that for next year. That's my hunch.

Carlton Bailey
03-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Delusional? They're being fans. I thought we'd go 10-6 in 2005, JP's first year starting. We were coming off a 9-7 season, Losman learned for a year, and I thought the D and Willis would be enough w/ him just managing the game.

DrGraves
03-05-2008, 02:25 PM
Packers fans are not crazy. I would take Rogers over Edwards in a heartbeat. Rogers learned from perhaps the best qb ever. Edwards learned from the worst.

streetkings01
03-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Romo did a pretty good job in 06 leading the Cowgirls to the playoffs without starting a game! I think the Packers go 11-5 next season. They play in a weak division, they have a top 10 defense, and they have a damn good oline.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Packers fans are not crazy. I would take Rogers over Edwards in a heartbeat. Rogers learned from perhaps the best qb ever. Edwards learned from the worst.
I'll ask you again after they win 5 games next season.

justasportsfan
03-05-2008, 03:27 PM

see, bills fans are also delusional

AndreReed83
03-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I think the Packers can win 10 games. Their division is always a mystery and the rest of the team is talented enough to win games. Of course, I could easily see the team go 6-10.

I'm not a huge fan of Rodgers, but he has a good enough team around him to win 10 games this upcoming season.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 03:39 PM
So many people are looking at their last year record to predict the next year. They use the same method as those who published power rankings prior to the start of the season, which had Chicago (7-9) and Baltimore (5-11)going 13-3, New Orleans (7-9) and Jets (4-12) going 10-6, Denver, Cincinnati, and Philly making the playoffs, Cleveland sucking at 4-12 and the Giants going through the motion for another 8-8 season and missing the playoffs.

What they don't take into the account is the dynamic of the team, and what has changed.

The Packers are all about Brett Favre. Without the head, the body will die. Aaron Rodgers is nowhere NEAR Favre. Not only his skills and decision making, he doesn't have the command of the team. Because of that there will be a huge dropoff in wins.

6-10 is my prediction. No more than 7 wins guaranteed.

DraftBoy
03-05-2008, 03:45 PM
what about his play made you think that he'll keep that up. my take on last year was that the packers where that team that were a blip. They weren't good enough to stay good. They were having a good year and the following year will be followed by mediocrity.

I don't think Grant is the real deal. i think it was an anomly. Obviously the stats show he had a good season and that he helped the team. But i don't think he'll be able to show that for next year. That's my hunch.

Let's be fair an quantify his "season" he racked those stats up in what essentially equated to just under 10 games! He only started 7 of them. I think to consider that an anomly is a very quick judgement to make considering he also produced in the post season too. Will he replicate the same production? I doubt it, but to think he will all the sudden not be a stable back doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 03:51 PM
but to think he will all the sudden not be a stable back doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Mike Anderson, Tatum Bell, Dominik Rhodes, LaMont Jordan, Quentin Griffin, DeShaun Foster, Kevan Barlow, Michael Bennett.......

DraftBoy
03-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Mike Anderson, Tatum Bell, Dominik Rhodes, LaMont Jordan, Quentin Griffin, DeShaun Foster, Kevan Barlow, Michael Bennett.......

Bold the ones that gained 929 yards in 10 games...Ill wait...

DrGraves
03-05-2008, 04:01 PM
5 games next year? sure favre is a hall of fame qb, but the rest of the team was good too!

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Bold the ones that gained 929 yards in 10 games...Ill wait...
The point is that they were all fairy good runners for their teams the season before and they dropped off the face of the earth the very next season.

Are you saying that Ryan Grant is so so so much better than all these guys, a superstar in the making? I doubt that.

DraftBoy
03-05-2008, 06:29 PM
The point is that they were all fairy good runners for their teams the season before and they dropped off the face of the earth the very next season.

Are you saying that Ryan Grant is so so so much better than all these guys, a superstar in the making? I doubt that.

Yes I am, a superstar though? No I dont think one can assume that yet, but to see the way he produced over the course of last year and in the post season, there is little reason to think that he will have a major fall off like its being suggested.

RockStar36
03-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Many QB's did very well after sitting behind Favre. I'm sure Rogers will be ok.

losman420
03-05-2008, 06:59 PM
1. Favre is not a teacher type. He has no patience to mentor anyone. If Rodgers learns anything from Favre, he did it by watching him.

2. Rodgers and Favre are completely different types of QBs. Favre is a gunslinger type. Rodgers is a system QB with short passes type. Reminds me more of Trent Dilfer than Brett Favre.

3. Lots of pressure to fill the shoe of one of the best QBs ever. Historically, immediate successors of HOF QBs never do well, with San Francisco as an exception Montana-Young-Garcia:

Todd Collins (Kelly)
Brian Griese (Elway)
Quincy Carter (Aikman)
Jay Fiedler (Marino)
Brad Johnson (Moon)
Dave Brown (Simms)
Kerry Collins (Gannon)
Bubby Brister/Rodney Peete (Cunninham)
Cliff Stoudt (Bradshaw)
Mark Malone (Fouts)
Jay Schroeder (Theismann)the only one i dont agree with on that list is Brad Johnson, h did pretty well after moon, when he was healthy that is.

Mr. Miyagi
03-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Yes I am, a superstar though? No I dont think one can assume that yet, but to see the way he produced over the course of last year and in the post season, there is little reason to think that he will have a major fall off like its being suggested.
He played half a season and you hail him as the next stud? Wow talk about bandwagon jumping.

So based on how Chicago did so well and went to the SB two seasons ago, there was no reason to believe they'd tank this season, was there? And that they did.

Do you own stocks? Previous performance does not necessarily indicate future earnings.

BillsFever21
03-06-2008, 01:40 AM
:lolpoint:

In other words, some seem to think that Aaron Rodgers, who has NEVER started a pro game in his life, will go 10-6 as a starter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better sign Trent Green.

http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=9812

But it's not crazy for some to think the Bills will go 10-6 with Trent Edwards?

The Packers are a much better overall team then us. Although he has not played much at all he is entering his 4th year in the league. He has had a lot of time to sit back and learn the offense and the game of the NFL.

So how is it anymore crazier then thinking the Bills will finish 10-6 with Trent Edwards playing his second season after a less then stellar rookie season? Especially in the last 4 games or so when he was completely awful.

I would bank on the Packers finishing 10-6 before us. They have a very good team around him and a very good coaching staff. As long as Rodgers can be steady they could attain that record.

mikemac2001
03-06-2008, 01:57 AM
He played half a season and you hail him as the next stud? Wow talk about bandwagon jumping.

So based on how Chicago did so well and went to the SB two seasons ago, there was no reason to believe they'd tank this season, was there? And that they did.

Do you own stocks? Previous performance does not necessarily indicate future earnings.

the guy has earned his time......would u be able to ride the bench after 4 reasons and have a smile on your face....he was a first rd pick i love favre but its rodgers time and i think he will do ok.

i will never like him like i loved favre why because the heart id late out for favre bc if you didnt you didnt have as much heart as the guy throwing to you...think about antionio freemans catch i bet most wr's would have given up but u cant with favre

BillsFever21
03-06-2008, 02:20 AM
So many people are looking at their last year record to predict the next year. They use the same method as those who published power rankings prior to the start of the season, which had Chicago (7-9) and Baltimore (5-11)going 13-3, New Orleans (7-9) and Jets (4-12) going 10-6, Denver, Cincinnati, and Philly making the playoffs, Cleveland sucking at 4-12 and the Giants going through the motion for another 8-8 season and missing the playoffs.

What they don't take into the account is the dynamic of the team, and what has changed.

The Packers are all about Brett Favre. Without the head, the body will die. Aaron Rodgers is nowhere NEAR Favre. Not only his skills and decision making, he doesn't have the command of the team. Because of that there will be a huge dropoff in wins.

6-10 is my prediction. No more than 7 wins guaranteed.

This coming from somebody who predicts the Bills to make the playoffs every year. LOL

DraftBoy
03-06-2008, 07:58 AM

Where did the words "Ryan Grant is a stud" come out of my mouth or through my fingers? Your Chicago analogy is so horrible its not worth a retort, either is your again horrible analogy about stocks because god knows thats not like apples an oranges.

What had Grant done (except rack up yards, and touchdowns) to indicate in any way that he will be a Tatum Bell type?

Novacane
03-06-2008, 08:10 AM
I'll take that bet that the Pack will win more than 5 games next year

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2008, 08:15 AM
My official prediction is 6-10, however I would not be shocked if they won 7 games, but no more.

By next season's end one way or another I will dig up this thread again. If I'm wrong, I'll eat some well deserved crow. If I'm right, I expect the same without excuse from some of you.

DraftBoy
03-06-2008, 08:18 AM
My official prediction is 6-10, however I would not be shocked if they won 7 games, but no more.

By next season's end one way or another I will dig up this thread again. If I'm wrong, I'll eat some well deserved crow. If I'm right, I expect the same without excuse from some of you.

Ill say they go 9-7 since we are putting out official predictions

Michael82
03-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Kinda reminds me of the people that think Trent Edwards is a stud and will be the next Tom Brady. :rofl: :rofl:

:gag:

justasportsfan
03-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Kinda reminds me of the people that think Trent Edwards is a stud and will be the next Tom Brady. :rofl: :rofl:

He does have the potential to be a stud qb , but calling him the next Brady is overdoing it .

Michael82
03-06-2008, 09:57 AM
He does have the potential to be a stud qb , but calling him the next Brady is overdoing it .
Another Quarterback that everyone wants to run out of town, also has the potential to be a stud qb. But we are not going to mention any names. :yawn:

TacklingDummy
03-06-2008, 09:59 AM

Kinda reminds me of the people who thought JP Losman is a franchise QB and will be the next John Elway, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Jim Kelly. :rofl: :rofl:

justasportsfan
03-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Another Quarterback that everyone wants to run out of town, also has the potential to be a stud qb. But we are not going to mention any names. :yawn:

Please don't turn this into a JP vs. TE thread. thanks.

:snicker:

Michael82
03-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Please don't turn this into a JP vs. TE thread. thanks.

:snicker:
Hey, I didn't mention any names. :snicker2:

justasportsfan
03-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Kinda reminds me of the people who thought JP Losman is a franchise QB and will be the next John Elway, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Jim Kelly. :rofl: :rofl:

See what you did Mikey? Don't give haters a reason to hate.

Mr. Pink
03-06-2008, 10:05 AM
The Packers are at least an 8 win team due to the fact that their division is absolutely pathetic. They should win at least 5 division games. And I'm sure they can win 3 of the other 10.

Michael82
03-06-2008, 10:07 AM
The Packers are at least an 8 win team due to the fact that their division is absolutely pathetic. They should win at least 5 division games. And I'm sure they can win 3 of the other 10.
Don't count out the Vikings. Adrian Peterson would make any team dangerous, especially in that ****ty division. :up:

Mr. Pink
03-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Don't count out the Vikings. Adrian Peterson would make any team dangerous, especially in that ****ty division. :up:

Hence why I said 5! They'll mostly likely split with the Vikes.

Michael82
03-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Hence why I said 5! They'll mostly likely split with the Vikes.
Plus the other teams always play their division hard. Sorry, but unless Rodgers turns out to be another Favre, I don't see that team above 7-9. More likely 6-10. :ill:

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Plus the other teams always play their division hard. Sorry, but unless Rodgers turns out to be another Favre, I don't see that team above 7-9. More likely 6-10. :ill:
Thank you.

Rodgers is going to be a huge disappointment, not because he actually sucks that bad, but he will have the pressure of replacing a legend.

TacklingDummy
03-06-2008, 10:20 AM

Unless of course they trade for the Bills backup QB. In which case the Packers would go 16-0.

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Unless of course they trade for the Bills backup QB. In which case the Packers would go 16-0.
It always takes those special "Bills fans" to denounce fellow Bills fans' homerism but celebrate others' homerism.

The grass is always greener somewhere else, eh?

TacklingDummy
03-06-2008, 10:26 AM
The grass is always greener somewhere else, eh?

That's what JP fans are thinking when JP leaves Buffalo.

But please don't turn this into another JP thread.

Mr. Miyagi
03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
That's what JP fans are thinking when JP leaves Buffalo.

But please don't turn this into another JP thread.
This is a Rodgers sucks thread, not a JP sucks thread.

Please stay on topic.

justasportsfan
03-06-2008, 10:30 AM
This is a Rodgers sucks thread, not a JP sucks thread.

Please stay on topic.
TD hates mexicans.

JerseyBoofaloBills
03-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Are you smoking crack too? With Rodgers, they wouldn't win 6 games this year. That's a guarantee.
Ill tell you right now, with the talent that is surrounding AR, ill garuntee they win 9-10 games, its not that hard when you play the Lions(who did nothing to improve) Bears(who did horrrible this off-season, give or take they have an awesome D, still a ****tier O now..) and the Vikings(who did bad this off-season but still have AP and and a D) to say they'll only win 6 games is rediculous, when they can easily win 6 divisonal games.

TacklingDummy
03-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Please stay on topic.

This thread was on topic until some Lickers ruined it with their Trent hate.

justasportsfan
03-06-2008, 12:18 PM
This thread was on topic until some Lickers ruined it with their Trent hate.
haven't seen anyone hating on Trent.