If the Bills are serious about winning they need to move up in the draft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

If the Bills are serious about winning they need to move up in the draft.

Unless you want another Whitner it's time to move up and buy some pass rush.
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Re: If the Bills are serious about winning they need to move up in the draft.

So you dont think the BILLS want to win????

Why do the bills need to move up.....So we throw the rest of the draft just to get a player earlier the #11.

I think WHITNER is a pretty good player....
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

I think Kelly will have little impact as a rookie.

Comment

• Jaybird
        • Dec 2005

i think kelly should not be the pick, DRC!!!! or if by any chance a top guy falls to us, take him

Comment

• DrGraves
          • Mar 2008

I hope DRC is as awesome as everyone says, because my grandmother could cover recievers in tenessee state's league.

And personally I think moving up and getting a beast would benefit us more. we wouldn't throw away the rest of the draft. Its not like lower picks make immediate impacts anyways. If we want to win now, then move up and get someone who will make an immediate impact.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            I think Kelly will have little impact as a rookie.
            so the bills are drafting Kelly???

Who knows what they will do...
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Mitchell55
              only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Unless you want another Whitner it's time to move up and buy some pass rush.

I think all of us agree that, we wouldnt mind another whitner.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Now were back to not serious about winning.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MLynch23
                  I think all of us agree that, we wouldnt mind another whitner.
                  not me, I myself feel a 8th overall pick should be a difference maker. Not just slightly above average.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

I'd take another Whitner-type pick with #11 this year. Can't ***** about a guy that has the ability to come in and start from Day #1.

Actually, IMO, that's the best case scenario this year as I really don't feel anybody they bring in here from the draft will be in the starting line-up on opening day unless we go without a WR in FA and take one with our first or second rounder.

DRC (or any corner for that matter) will not beat out McGee or Greer until at least mid-season, if then.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                      • Jul 2002

Kelly or DRC at 11 would be sufficient for the first round. No need to move up and pay bigger bucks.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Sweed > Kelly

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

sign hackett and troupe and i dont give a **** who we draft.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

move down not up.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DrGraves
                              I hope DRC is as awesome as everyone says, because my grandmother could cover recievers in tenessee state's league.

And personally I think moving up and getting a beast would benefit us more. we wouldn't throw away the rest of the draft. Its not like lower picks make immediate impacts anyways. If we want to win now, then move up and get someone who will make an immediate impact.
                              Could your grandma shut down the top Senior WR's in the nation at the senior bowl too?
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X