PDA

View Full Version : Thats some bull****

JD
03-05-2008, 08:57 PM
It was clearly in.
:rage:

THATHURMANATOR
03-05-2008, 09:01 PM
The ref said that the whistle blew before it went in but RJ and Neale must have had their hearing aids off.

Man I love RJ more than anything but he and Neale mess so much crap up lately.

Mitchell55
03-05-2008, 09:04 PM
The ref said that the whistle blew before it went in but RJ and Neale must have had their hearing aids off.

Man I love RJ more than anything but he and Neale mess so much crap up lately.

There was no way to tell if the wistle and the puck was over at the same time. 2nd time in the last 10 games we were screwed by the dumb ass officials.

LABillsFan
03-05-2008, 09:06 PM
I'm pretty sure Toronto gets the audio and video as well as a clock to sync it.

JD
03-05-2008, 09:11 PM
WOW. They just showed it, full audio with zoom on the post game show. Clearly it was over the line THEN whistle is blown.

That goal could have really changed momentum. When it was called a no goal, that totally deflated, what was left at least, of the team.

hammerbillsfan
03-05-2008, 09:30 PM
http://www.nhl.com/hockeyu/rulebook/rule35.html

As there is a human factor involved in blowing the whistle to stop play, the Referee may deem the play to be stopped slightly prior to the whistle actually being blown. The fact that the puck may come loose or cross the goal line prior to the sound of the whistle has no bearing if the Referee has ruled that the play had been stopped prior to this happening.

JD
03-05-2008, 10:31 PM
So whats the point of a whistle if you can just call plays dead when you feel like it

THATHURMANATOR
03-06-2008, 08:33 AM
WOW. They just showed it, full audio with zoom on the post game show. Clearly it was over the line THEN whistle is blown.

That goal could have really changed momentum. When it was called a no goal, that totally deflated, what was left at least, of the team.
It did suck. :(

SabreEleven
03-06-2008, 09:29 AM
They did take a long time to look at it.