Cards played by BJ: I am going to fly away to another team to get interviewed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Cards played by BJ: I am going to fly away to another team to get interviewed..

The Bills don't like being played with and this guy pulled a I'm going to get looked at by other team card but no one else scheduled him. There where reports of the Skins checking him out and fear of loss but the skins denied him and his leverage is gone. If he does come aboard, I now expect his contract to me no more than $4M a year with some bonuses.

The new front office here has been very shrewd and I like it. Rogers tried to play a game with them and they basically said C U LT8R pal.
  • Hawkeye Pierce
    • Nov 2002

Re: Cards played by BJ: I am going to fly away to another team to get interviewed..

BJ Hunnicutt was the best card player I ever met. Hands down.
    I'll even hari kari if you should me how but I will not carry a gun.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Cards played by BJ: I am going to fly away to another team to get interviewed..

I went to high school with a kid named BJ Andrews. He got tooled on nonstop about his name for 4 years. I bet he turned out gay because of it.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

i like that they are holding firm with agents that play games. like in the shaun rogers case they tried a last minute hold up for mo money and the bills said blow me homey dont play dat. that tells incoming players hey we will play fair with you and expect the same or you can hit the damn road. i think its clear thats one of the reasons why these players gush so much about how great an organization the bills are. its like they are building a family based on trust and character. and i think we have the great The Marv to thank for that
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
          the bills said blow me homey dont play dat.
          Is that a quote?

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

yes russ brandon actually said blow me
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

@ this thread

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                @ this thread
                Lt8r was for you LT, LOL.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                  The Bills don't like being played with and this guy pulled a I'm going to get looked at by other team card but no one else scheduled him. There where reports of the Skins checking him out and fear of loss but the skins denied him and his leverage is gone. If he does come aboard, I now expect his contract to me no more than $4M a year with some bonuses.

The new front office here has been very shrewd and I like it. Rogers tried to play a game with them and they basically said C U LT8R pal.
                  Wait did the Cards or the Bills play BJ?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                    • Jun 2005

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                      I now expect his contract to me no more than $4M a year with some bonuses.
                      If the Bills offered BJ a 4 mil per year contract he would have signed it already IMO...

Right now I am believing the only way BJ gets 4 mil per season is via incentives....

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

I though the Bucs were interested in BJ as well. From what I heard they were well under the cap.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                          • Sep 2003

who the hell pays 4 million for BJ?

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            I went to high school with a kid named BJ Andrews. He got tooled on nonstop about his name for 4 years. I bet he turned out gay because of it.
                            There is a plumbing service in the Adirondacks (upstate NY) called BJ Queen Enterprises. The owner's name is actually BJ Queen.
                            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                              There is a plumbing service in the Adirondacks (upstate NY) called BJ Queen Enterprises. The owner's name is actually BJ Queen.

yes haha

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X