• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Mitchell was a steal

The Answer knows a lot of Bills fans were clamoring over Lance Briggs. But this Mitchell kid is a straight balla, and coming from a team that just won a world championship and made the Pats look foolish is going to be a welcome addition.

Also The Answer had this kid graded as a mid 1st rounder coming out of South Florida University back in 2003. Hard nosed and a heavy hitter, and he plays anything like The Digi we are going to have one of the better starting LB corps in the league next year.

Crowell - The Digi - Mitchell (with Poz coming off the bench in rotation if he proves he can stay healthy and shake the bust label).

~The Answer
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mitchell was a steal

What happened while he was in KC, He didnt have sucess there?

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

I am pretty sure there is no "bust" label on Poz. Take it easy there tiger!
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

POZ is a bust after getting his arm broken by his own player?? This must be the answer...........

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by The Answer
          The Answer knows a lot of Bills fans were clamoring over Lance Briggs. But this Mitchell kid is a straight balla, and coming from a team that just won a world championship and made the Pats look foolish is going to be a welcome addition.

Also The Answer had this kid graded as a mid 1st rounder coming out of South Florida University back in 2003. Hard nosed and a heavy hitter, and he plays anything like The Digi we are going to have one of the better starting LB corps in the league next year.

Crowell - The Digi - Mitchell (with Poz coming off the bench in rotation if he proves he can stay healthy and shake the bust label).

~The Answer
          Were you on a whirlwind tour of collegiate pro days in 2003, just like you were on the whirlwind tour of nfl training camps last year?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The Answer
            The Plagiarist
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by hydrosmak
            I am pretty sure there is no "bust" label on Poz. Take it easy there tiger!
            In my eyes he's a bust because he proved what the expert analysis (including The Answer) said about him: INJURY PRONED. And this is exactly why I had him graded as a 4th round pick.

Sorry but playing 2 and 1/4 games in your rookie campaign is an ominous start to your NFL career.

Also it was a blessing in disguise anyways since we were privy to the emergence of 'The Digi' who is our starting MLB anyway - take it to the bank, Poz will be on the bench when the season starts. Jauron loves 'The Digi' and his play reminds him of Urlacher.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

In my eyes he's a bust because he proved what the expert analysis (including The Answer) said about him: INJURY PRONED. And this is exactly why I had him graded as a 4th round pick.

Sorry but playing 2 and 1/4 games in your rookie campaign is an ominous start to your NFL career.
              JP broke his leg in his rookie season, this must be the ~Answer.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                • Apr 2005

~The Answer
                First of all, youre the only one Ive ever heard label Poz a "bust". Second, he broke his arm. This isnt exactly a blown out knee. He could have returned last year if they didnt place him on IR so early. I have no worries about Poz.

Comment

• The Answer
                  The Plagiarist
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                  Were you on a whirlwind tour of collegiate pro days in 2003, just like you were on the whirlwind tour of nfl training camps last year?
                  Yes PM - I get very busy during those times of the year, also why I can't post here on a regular basis at times because of my commitment to scouting.

Going to be very busy these next few months leading up to the draft, but rest assured The Answer plans on frequenting this site regardless as we gear up for the 2008 campaign!

~The Answer

Comment

• The Answer
                    The Plagiarist
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
                    JP broke his leg in his rookie season, this must be the ~Answer.
                    Exactly - one of the characteristics of busts like Losman and Poz are being injured constantly. He would have been anyway regardless.

~The Answer

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Going to be very busy these next few months leading up to the draft, but rest assured The Answer plans on frequenting this site regardless as we gear up for the 2008 campaign!
                      Thanks for the warning.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                        Defies all logic
                        • Oct 2006

Make no question about it, Posluszny WILL be the starter at MLB next season.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Posluszny a bust after three games? Wow.....

Comment

• Goobylal
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by venis2k1
                            What happened while he was in KC, He didnt have sucess there?
                            He played MLB there. He played WLB with the Giants, which was Ellison's position last year.

And Poz is FAR from a "bust" because his teammate broke his arm. That's ridiculous. But I look forward to he and JD competing for the starting spot, and may the better man win!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Once again The Wrong Answer thinks he knows it all. It was great with you gone

Comment

Working...
                              X