PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell was a steal

The Answer
03-07-2008, 12:07 PM
The Answer knows a lot of Bills fans were clamoring over Lance Briggs. But this Mitchell kid is a straight balla, and coming from a team that just won a world championship and made the Pats look foolish is going to be a welcome addition.

Also The Answer had this kid graded as a mid 1st rounder coming out of South Florida University back in 2003. Hard nosed and a heavy hitter, and he plays anything like The Digi we are going to have one of the better starting LB corps in the league next year.

Crowell - The Digi - Mitchell (with Poz coming off the bench in rotation if he proves he can stay healthy and shake the bust label).

~The Answer

venis2k1
03-07-2008, 12:08 PM
What happened while he was in KC, He didnt have sucess there?

hydro
03-07-2008, 12:10 PM
I am pretty sure there is no "bust" label on Poz. Take it easy there tiger!

Mitchy moo
03-07-2008, 12:14 PM
POZ is a bust after getting his arm broken by his own player?? This must be the answer...........

patmoran2006
03-07-2008, 12:18 PM
The Answer knows a lot of Bills fans were clamoring over Lance Briggs. But this Mitchell kid is a straight balla, and coming from a team that just won a world championship and made the Pats look foolish is going to be a welcome addition.

Also The Answer had this kid graded as a mid 1st rounder coming out of South Florida University back in 2003. Hard nosed and a heavy hitter, and he plays anything like The Digi we are going to have one of the better starting LB corps in the league next year.

Crowell - The Digi - Mitchell (with Poz coming off the bench in rotation if he proves he can stay healthy and shake the bust label).

~The Answer
Were you on a whirlwind tour of collegiate pro days in 2003, just like you were on the whirlwind tour of nfl training camps last year?

The Answer
03-07-2008, 12:19 PM
I am pretty sure there is no "bust" label on Poz. Take it easy there tiger!

In my eyes he's a bust because he proved what the expert analysis (including The Answer) said about him: INJURY PRONED. And this is exactly why I had him graded as a 4th round pick.

Sorry but playing 2 and 1/4 games in your rookie campaign is an ominous start to your NFL career.

Also it was a blessing in disguise anyways since we were privy to the emergence of 'The Digi' who is our starting MLB anyway - take it to the bank, Poz will be on the bench when the season starts. Jauron loves 'The Digi' and his play reminds him of Urlacher.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
03-07-2008, 12:20 PM
In my eyes he's a bust because he proved what the expert analysis (including The Answer) said about him: INJURY PRONED. And this is exactly why I had him graded as a 4th round pick.

Sorry but playing 2 and 1/4 games in your rookie campaign is an ominous start to your NFL career.

JP broke his leg in his rookie season, this must be the ~Answer.

FlyingDutchman
03-07-2008, 12:21 PM

~The Answer

First of all, youre the only one Ive ever heard label Poz a "bust". Second, he broke his arm. This isnt exactly a blown out knee. He could have returned last year if they didnt place him on IR so early. I have no worries about Poz.

The Answer
03-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Were you on a whirlwind tour of collegiate pro days in 2003, just like you were on the whirlwind tour of nfl training camps last year?

Yes PM - I get very busy during those times of the year, also why I can't post here on a regular basis at times because of my commitment to scouting.

Going to be very busy these next few months leading up to the draft, but rest assured The Answer plans on frequenting this site regardless as we gear up for the 2008 campaign!

~The Answer

The Answer
03-07-2008, 12:23 PM
JP broke his leg in his rookie season, this must be the ~Answer.

Exactly - one of the characteristics of busts like Losman and Poz are being injured constantly. He would have been anyway regardless.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
03-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Going to be very busy these next few months leading up to the draft, but rest assured The Answer plans on frequenting this site regardless as we gear up for the 2008 campaign!

Thanks for the warning.

PECKERWOOD
03-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Make no question about it, Posluszny WILL be the starter at MLB next season.

gr8slayer
03-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Posluszny a bust after three games? Wow.....

Goobylal
03-07-2008, 12:37 PM
What happened while he was in KC, He didnt have sucess there?
He played MLB there. He played WLB with the Giants, which was Ellison's position last year.

And Poz is FAR from a "bust" because his teammate broke his arm. That's ridiculous. But I look forward to he and JD competing for the starting spot, and may the better man win!

SquishDaFish
03-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Once again The Wrong Answer thinks he knows it all. It was great with you gone

Mitchy moo
03-07-2008, 12:39 PM

Can't you see who is posting, he is the ~Answer??

hydro
03-07-2008, 12:40 PM

He is "The Answer" you know. He is a football genius! Look how Holcomb turned out for us!

trapezeus
03-07-2008, 12:42 PM
the answer is like Ron Paul. He says a couple things you agree with like Edwards being pretty good, and mitchell being a good signing, and then he'll hit you with a comment so damaging and worrisome like, "holocomb is the real deal" and "poz is a bust".

and are you actually a scout or are you a fan who takes things extremely serious?

Jan Reimers
03-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Your post actually made some sense before this.

SquishDaFish
03-07-2008, 12:53 PM
The Wannabe I mean Answer is the sole reason why Some young are killed from their mothers and why DRUGS ARENT GOOD!!

The Answer
03-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Make no question about it, Posluszny WILL be the starter at MLB next season.

Get it through your heads - The Digi was starting MLB all through camp and when the season started as well. Fact or fiction?

Do you honestly think that Jauron who is a defensive guru by nature is going to bench a rising star, who makes crucial defensive calls at the mlb position, for a guy who missed pretty much his entire rookie year and is still raw at the position?

Even if The Digi regresses (which isn't going to happen) he's still a better player at this point and he's a fan favorite as well.

~The Answer

SquishDaFish
03-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Answer your crackhead and def are not a scout maybe in your own mind. Oh thats right your ICE

Mitchy moo
03-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Get it through your heads - The Digi was starting MLB all through camp and when the season started as well. Fact or fiction?

Do you honestly think that Jauron who is a defensive guru by nature is going to bench a rising star, who makes crucial defensive calls at the mlb position, for a guy who missed pretty much his entire rookie year and is still raw at the position?

Even if The Digi regresses (which isn't going to happen) he's still a better player at this point and he's a fan favorite as well.

~The Answer

Hopefully it's up for grabs and the best man wins the starting job.

Goobylal
03-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Poz was the opening-day starter. So...fiction.

Buffatexas
03-07-2008, 01:00 PM

Also it was a blessing in disguise anyways since we were privy to the emergence of 'The Digi' who is our starting MLB anyway - take it to the bank, Poz will be on the bench when the season starts. Jauron loves 'The Digi' and his play reminds him of Urlacher.

~The Answer

breaking an arm is not an injury that would be classified as being injury prone. You cannot condition to prevent that type of injury. Poz was in the top 5 in the nfl in tackles prior to being shelved, so your bust label is simply busted (for now)

Jan Reimers
03-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Poz was the first Bills' rookie to start the season opening game at MLB since Shane Conlan in '87. He had 23 tackles in his first 2 starts before breaking his arm in the 3rd game against New England.

Some bust!

jamze132
03-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Yes PM - I get very busy during those times of the year, also why I can't post here on a regular basis at times because of my commitment to scouting.

~The Answer
You lose all credibility when you campaign for Holcombe like he is the 2nd coming of Jesus.

raphael120
03-07-2008, 02:45 PM
LOL

He's baaaaAAAAAAAAaaack!

Philagape
03-07-2008, 02:50 PM
I like Mitchell, but this thread makes me rethink that :ill:

Al the Bills Fan
03-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Poz was the first Bills' rookie to start the season opening game at MLB since Shane Conlan in '87. He had 23 tackles in his first 2 starts before breaking his arm in the 3rd game against New England.

Some bust!

Yeah, I agree with you. I will take a whole team of busts like Poz!

Mitchy moo
03-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I agree with you. I will take a whole team of busts like Poz!

Can't you get the mods to change that to 08 ???

Al the Bills Fan
03-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Can't you get the mods to change that to 08 ???

Skooby, I already told you! Either give me the zonebux to change it or shut the hell up!

hydro
03-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Skooby, I already told you! Either give me the zonebux to change it or shut the hell up!

Beg Mikey82, he might loan you some bucks. He has like 700,000+.

TedMock
03-07-2008, 03:31 PM
To tell you the truth, I thought "The Digi" was a weaker spot. Maybe that's the little strong. He played hard and made a few plays here and there, but overall he was Scott Radecic all over again. Very average. He gained some good experience with the playing time, so that's nice, but he's a back-up in this league. Maybe I'm proven wrong this year and he's a pro-bowler. Fine with me. I support each person in a Bills uniform. However, last season's performance wasn't exactly inspirational. Same with Ellison. Mitchell should be a huge improvment, not only because of his play and strength, but his leadership. Poz will be just fine. Crowell is solid, but he takes way too many bad angles at the point of attack. He doesn't square up on running plays. Rather he cheats to one side a la London Fletcher, and guesses wrong half the time. If he fixes that, he goes from solid to very good.

Al the Bills Fan
03-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Beg Mikey82, he might loan you some bucks. He has like 700,000+.

I will beg no one! I fail to see how my name has any bearing on the topic that was being discussed. The truth is, Skooby doesn't know a thing about football and makes this evident in almost all of his posts. We were talking about LBs and he has to try to change the topic. I wouldn't mind if this were the first or even second time he has done this but bringing it up all the time is ******ed! This is a forum to talk about football, he is to worried about what my name is!

SquishDaFish
03-07-2008, 03:51 PM
BIN07 calm down bro. If you have been here longer then you can call people out. Let it slide bro

Mr. Pink
03-07-2008, 03:53 PM
BIN07 calm down bro. If you have been here longer then you can call people out. Let it slide bro

I think anyone can call Skooby out on these boards, personally.

Al the Bills Fan
03-07-2008, 04:02 PM

I have been on the boards for over three years, I created a new account at the before the 07 season, I was alsalarmy before that, I fail to see what this has to do with the topic of LBs discussion either.

SquishDaFish
03-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Just calm down bro

Al the Bills Fan
03-07-2008, 05:04 PM
There the name is changed and hopelully we can talk about football again. Thanks JJ for changing it!

Mitchy moo
03-07-2008, 07:16 PM
There the name is changed and hopelully we can talk about football again. Thanks JJ for changing it!

Dropped.

Al the Bills Fan
03-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Dropped.

Thanks man!

feldspar
03-08-2008, 01:27 AM

~The Answer

Wait. You thought that Poz was injury prone BEFORE he broke his arm? He only missed part of one quarter because of injury his entire time in college.

4th round pick?

And any one can break a bone.

The Digi ain't starting, so go ahead and put the crack pipe down.

evol4276
03-08-2008, 02:10 AM
i agree will all but the poz thing. i took a big notice of kawika this year as a giant (i caught a few giant games via playoffs and being in an eagle-loving pennsylvanian community for a while) and was really impressed, especially with his leadership. he just always flew under the radar but from what i've seen he is pretty consistant and plays very well

Oaf
03-08-2008, 04:58 PM
Like DiGi much?

Why?

YardRat
03-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Poz unquestionably has the better physical tools than DiG, but he still needs to prove he can handle the mental aspects of the MLB position. Making the right calls for the rest of the squad is the most important aspect of playing in the middle.

Our defense was bad, overall, last year but it really sucked serious ass when Poz was starting.

yordad
03-08-2008, 11:51 PM

~The AnswerLOL. Is this guy serious? Your a scout too? Gosh, I bet your a hit at parties.

trapezeus
03-09-2008, 12:24 PM
LOL. Is this guy serious? Your a scout too? Gosh, I bet your a hit at parties.

he;s the psychic friend who says every year, "new orleans is sinking." since 1980 and then tells everyone he's right after katrina.

all these out there comments, a few will be right over the long haul.

RockStar36
03-09-2008, 12:33 PM
I'm not reading this crap anymore. Poz isn't a bust and Pos is starting over Digi this season. Anything else is unacceptable.

Goobylal
03-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Poz unquestionably has the better physical tools than DiG, but he still needs to prove he can handle the mental aspects of the MLB position. Making the right calls for the rest of the squad is the most important aspect of playing in the middle.
Well, it would have been like JD starting as a rookie in 2006. Poz will undoubtedly benefit from having a year to learn the defense, like JD did prior to the 2007 season.

Our defense was bad, overall, last year but it really sucked serious ass when Poz was starting.
You can't pin the blame on Poz for this.