PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe, Gash, and Spikes!!!

kgun12
04-11-2003, 08:26 AM
Had VIP tickets to the12th New York State Sports and Celebrity Gala here in Rochester last night! Talked with and had pictures taken with S. Gash and T. Spikes, both said they were very excited to be in Buffalo. Sam's wife is from Buffalo so it was an easy decision for him to return. Takeo seemed pretty much like a fish out of water. By that I mean he isn't comfortable in the suit and tie crowd! Very down to earth guy, but very excited about being in Buffalo and can't wait for the season to start! Drew gave a very good and touching speech. He recceived the Life Time Achievement Award! He said he was kind of uncomfortable about winng a lifetime award cause he has so much more he wanted to acommplish on and off the field! Did a silent bid on a T. Spikes autographed football (my bid was $130 it sold for $140 *****). Missed out on a John Deere riding lawn mover by 30 #. Close all night, but not close enough! All in all a great night and money well spent!

:fabulous: Night!

Mr. Miyagi
04-11-2003, 08:44 AM
Wow I wish I could've been there too kgun! Gosh I'm so pumped for this season!

Gunzlingr
04-11-2003, 08:49 AM
:up:

Michael82
04-11-2003, 06:55 PM
Sounds like a great time! I tried to get tix...but didn't make get them in time. :(