PDA

View Full Version : My updated mock draft as of March 7th

Mitchell55
03-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Look at sig. I used the advice of getting a 3rd instead of a 4th.

VeggieMan14
03-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Look at sig. I used the advice of getting a 3rd instead of a 4th. Draft boys gonna get on you for draftin Owen in the fourth. lol :respect:

yordad
03-08-2008, 12:32 AM
A center in the third? And, I like Bowman, but you gotta do something different with that first. Either a Kelly, Sweed, Hardy or a DRC. Other then that, I like Godfrey, Schmitt, and Davis, so I think you are on the right track.

Oh, and I think were getting ripped off in your trade idea.

Mitchell55
03-08-2008, 09:28 AM
A center in the third? And, I like Bowman, but you gotta do something different with that first. Either a Kelly, Sweed, Hardy or a DRC. Other then that, I like Godfrey, Schmitt, and Davis, so I think you are on the right track.

Oh, and I think were getting ripped off in your trade idea.

The reason I have Pollack in the 3rd is because there is no one else avalible that we realy need. Our needs our a CB, big WR, TE, C, FB, DE. Also, why do you think we get ripped off. We move 7 spots down, still get one of the players we want and get a 3rd.

Yasgur's Farm
03-08-2008, 10:14 AM
If I'm swapping with Houston, there gonna have to give up 1st, 3rd & 4th for our #11.

BTW... I'd have to go with Hardy or Thomas round 2. Then Godfrey and Martin Rucker round 3a and b.