PDA

View Full Version : 4th round pick

Confused
03-08-2008, 07:06 PM
almost every mock i've read lately has us taking Owen Schmitt with that pick. I dont know what to say. I almost want a guy like Mario Uritia or Dexter Jackson or Evan Moore. Schmitt is a beast but we already have one of those. if we get another ballcarrier, I want to go pure speed. Chris Johnson is a 2nd rounder. Anthony Alridge anyone? he's a burner.....

The Jokeman
03-08-2008, 11:23 PM
I think the 4th Round you take a gamble on guy you anticipated to be available earlier. If focus on WR a guy like Adarius Bowman might be there. In my prior mock I listed TE Jermichael Finley as possible pick and he could still be there. Another thought could be QB Erik Ainge yet not sure we'd want to take a QB that early. If looking at O-lineman Anthony Collins could make a strong backup at either OT position or if looking at an OG Chad Rinehart could be looked at for depth and possibly supplant Brad Butler.

kernowboy
03-09-2008, 07:05 AM
I think Bowman will go in the 3rd because despite his time, he has all the physical attributes you would want in a WR and might start on Day1

I think John Carlson will be around in the 4th and I wouldn't say no to him as the TE. He could well be starting by mid-season

Confused
03-09-2008, 07:23 AM
QB is an interesting idea. 'specially if jp leaves. who is our 3rd string qb again?

Yasgur's Farm
03-09-2008, 09:02 AM
4th round is no throw away pick... It's possible a guy like Jermichael Finley could be there.

yordad
03-09-2008, 03:19 PM
I like Schmitt in the 4th.

VeggieMan14
03-09-2008, 06:28 PM
he is a monster no doubt about it. i think we should put him on defense and have him break willis mcgayhees face mask once or twice

DraftBoy
03-10-2008, 09:34 AM
I think around this pick you start looking a number of places;
backup OT-Anthony Collins, Tony Hills
OG-Jordan Grimes
OC-Steve Justice
backup QB-Josh Johnson, Kevin O'Connell
TE-Kellen Davis, Jermicheal Finley
OLB-Ezra Butler
CB-Trae Williams, Justin Zenon

Mitchell55
03-11-2008, 04:30 PM
I think around this pick you start looking a number of places;
backup OT-Anthony Collins, Tony Hills
OG-Jordan Grimes
OC-Steve Justice
backup QB-Josh Johnson, Kevin O'Connell
TE-Kellen Davis, Jermicheal Finley
OLB-Ezra Butler
CB-Trae Williams, Justin Zenon

G- dont need one till the 6th or 7th(NOT A NEED). T- wait to the 7th. QB- wait till the 6th or 7th. OLB- NO. The other 4 arent bad but no players in the 4th that have no shot of starting.

Yasgur's Farm
03-15-2008, 03:06 PM
As of late, I'm looking to grab WR Paul Hubbard round 4 as our 2nd WR taken in the draft.

Hey Bryant Johnson... Go f*** yourself!!!