X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Terrence Holt any one ?

The Former Cardinals safety is available still young at 27.. Played free safety for Lions and cards... We need some exp behind Simpson..Guys like Leonard or Wendling can't be expected to help us at all......

Other guys to consider Deke Cooper or Chris coker if they haven't signed else where yet..

Bmax
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: Terrence Holt any one ?

I'd prefer they address WR.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

We already have a very solid group... Whitner, Simpson, Wilson Wedling and maybe Bryan Scott.

Comment

• Jayhawk
        • Aug 2004

we need wr
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Jayhawk
          we need wr
          Another WR.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
            My battery is low and it's getting dark.
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by draz54
            We already have a very solid group... Whitner, Simpson, Wilson Wedling and maybe Bryan Scott.
            Scott and Leonhard are free agents. Right now we have Whitner, Simpson, Wilson, Wendling, and Corto under contract. Wilson and Wendling remain projects while Simpson is perhaps a clear cut starter comparably.
            We are far from solid at safety which is why they were looking at McCree.
            Scott was looking like a solid SS at the end of last season. He's a very good tackler in space, but may not have the speed Buffalo is looking for at safety.
            We need to improve at FS and need better quality depth behind Whitner and Simpson if he starts.
            Earlier this year, I talked about the possibility of drafting a safety day-one. I still can't rule it out even though we sorely need weapons on offense.
            Out of all those FA's we were looking at last week, McCree was the one I was really hoping we would sign. What I'm thinking is that Fewell, et al, do not want to shift Whiner out of the SS position. They want him covering the TE. Hopefully Simpson improves quickly.

Comment

• Bmax
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by draz54

LOL....YEAH OK This team needs some experience inat the safety position.. None of the guys i mentioned would cost us anything ...we are talking about a 1 or two year deal some insurance if Whittner , Wilson. or Simpson goes down...We surely can't count on the undersized leonard or the green wendling to gives us capeable play if we expect to make the playoffs in 08...

Wr will happen but we can't ignore the safety spot...

Bmax...

Comment

• Bone
                Bone
                • Oct 2006

Give him a cheap contract and im down with whoever.
                BILLIEVE

Comment

Working...
                X